EXECUTING FLAT-LINE

EXECUTING FLAT-LINE

A Story by The Unknown Sith
"

death comes to those who wait-so to live...be late.

"
   The body thought to be lost at sea suddenly washes up upon a distant shore, with the disease spreading like a herpe's sore. Coughing out chunks of blackened lungs, from the cancer that can’t be undone. Polluted with antibiotics that became useless. The body was meth-ed and pilled to the point of being brain dead and toothless. The irony is that humanity will be brought to it's knees by a simple cough and wheeze! The super infection has attached to the immune system like bloodsucking parasites, to the point of weighing the body down…
    Now obese, the beast has eaten its weight in girth and no longer able to travel the earth. Giving birth to slave walking zombies as poison drips from their forever thirsting lips. A vampire that plagues its own flesh and replaces its body with a plastic mesh of trends that never end. It's watching a reality that isn’t even real as you are told how to talk, walk, and feel again, with life being packaged for you in a colorful happy meal, which is always super-sized as you devour the salty lies.    

   Because here stands the self-righteous almighty man! fear him, for he crushes atoms in his hands! Only to prove he is truly damned, as he rapes the land and reaps the seeds from a world that bleeds for his needs with joy of a life forgotten like...Alzheimers...Alzh..eim..er..All is lost in the mind to be undermined by an easily solved crime with our fingerprints all over the button as it explodes with shrapnel cutting down time in it's prime as it is flawlessly executing flate-line-^--^--______ 

The unknown sith


I-I-I put the shotgun barrel in my mouth-she just rolls her eyes “Well I guess you got nothing else to say then do you Robert? Huh? ... Real mature!” she says as she walks away. I take the saliva soaked barrel out of my mouth; guess that didn’t work…

 

© 2023 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on November 11, 2015
Last Updated on September 26, 2023
Tags: Sith, Unknown, Story, the unknown sith, short sories, lost at sea, flat, line

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing