If Only She Knew

If Only She Knew

A Story by Ioana Georgiana
"

Regrets of unrequited love

"

 She is everywhere. Her lavender scent still lingers on his sheets. He cannot bring himself to wash them. To send her away.

   She is poison to his thoughts. The sweet ecstasy coursing through his veins. Her radiant smile that could eclipse the sun is the reason he gets up every morning. He lives for moments like these. At night, his bed grows cold as he yearns to comb his fingers through her golden locks and keep her safe.  

   His lips are drunk on the memory of their first kiss. A blissful accident imprinted in his brain for eternity. What he wants he cannot have.  For so their fate was written by a tactless amateur. Two worlds collide but,the beauty of the tragedy is keeping feelings at bay. Obscured by the fear of tearing their connection apart. 

    He is destined to love and protect her. At all costs. Even if it means that his love is a song only he can hear. No sacrifice would ever be enough for him. If only she knew how much he is capable of risking. 

    If only she knew...

© 2015 Ioana Georgiana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on October 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 9, 2015
Tags: love, unrequited, heartache, sadness, despair, sorrow

Author

Ioana Georgiana
Ioana Georgiana

Romania



About
A twenty year old with a knack for everything written. I breathe by filling my lungs with words. You can also find me at jolenepoetry on Instagram. more..

Writing