Death in the classroom

Death in the classroom

A Story by tiajam



Details are coming through following the Discovery of a body belived to be that of a young male teacher from Burch high school. Reports are telling us the victims name is Marlon Craig, a man in his late twenties from the local area. The school is in complete shock following what appears to have been an unprovoked attack on an unsuspecting teacher. The school will be closing for the next few days to allow both pupils and teachers come to terms with the great loss. There will also be a grievince council available for both teachers and pupils to help deal with their loss. Police are appealing for anyone with any information on the incident to come forward and get in touch.

We have all heard about the recent murder of a teacher in Burch high school, haven't we. My identity is anonymous, so listen to me when I tell you, I know more than anyone else possibly could about this 'incident'. I, have decided that I am going to tell MY story. But if anyone in Burch high decides they are going to try to identify me, just remember what I am capeable of. This is exciting. So where should I start. You see I would take great pleasure in telling you the story leading up to what happened but then I may as well throw my hands in the air and tell everyone I killed him, and that is not our objective here, is it. Please do keep reading if you think you can cope with the gory details of my work. It was not long after school hours and he was being his usual, big headed self. You see we didn't get along. He was being unreasonable as per usual so I decided to tell him that he was. He got me really angry. I must confess I had planned this but I had no idea when it would happen. I guess we all know now. He told me to leave, he didn't have to deal with me. At that point I decided his fait for him. He was going to die, and I was I was in control of the hour, minute, even second that this man's life would end. That is a feeling that I just can't describe. I felt like I could do anything. Better than drugs. He always had this smug pot of freshly sharpened pencils on his desk. Bet he never thought that would turn against him. I made my move and grabbed a blunt pencil from one of the pupils desks and one of the sharp ones he took so much pride in. Now I know what you are thinking, infact it would be cool if you replied with the ending you predict, I mean before you read the rest. So, he gives me this fake naive look like he doesn't know what is happening. " can I get you some paper? " I just laughed. It was so exhilarating. He had himself pinned against the wall breathing fast. He was like a wooden block. He had no power. I had taken that from him. Edging towards the door he thinks he has escaped. That is when I lunged the sharp pencil almost pierced through his neck and the blunt pencil creating a hole in his right shoulder. He never screamed, stupid man. There was only a grunt as his arm went limp and he fell to the ground. I wonder who is still reading, don't leave just yet he is not dead. I walked over to him and pulled the pencils out of his skin. Blood followed, I caught it with my hands and let it drip in front of his face his eyes teary, pleading with me though he didn't make a sound. With a last stab to the chest he breaths out and I watch him until his heart stops, until the life is gone from him.
This is anonymous, signing out and who knows I may be back...

"did you, Dylan Andrews post a blog concerning the murder in Burch highschool on 8th of September 2014?"
"yes I did"
"and were you at Burch high school on 5th September 2014?"
"yes I was, can we speed this up please, sir"
"And did you, Dylan Andrews commit the murder of Marlon Craig? "
"yes I did"

I have been here for what is it now, three years of my sentence. It I becomeing more and more clear how much I hate that guy. He pushed me over the edge and because I put the idiot in his place I am stuck in this place. None of that matters now he is dead and it serves him right.

© 2015 tiajam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Do you have murderous thoughts? Do you think taking a life because you don't like someone is justified?

Posted 8 Years Ago


tiajam

8 Years Ago

No i think its totaly wrong but i was attempting to get into the mind of a fictional person who has .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on April 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 1, 2015

Author

tiajam
tiajam

United Kingdom



About
18, enjoy exploring the human mind and fantasy possibilities in my writing. (amateur) more..

Writing
Dear School Dear School

A Poem by tiajam