Brothers Of Man

Brothers Of Man

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

The Earth just could very well be the cradle for all life

"
Somewhere in the annals of history lies hidden the whereabouts of other brothers of man. Survivors of an advanced past civilization that managed to escape one of the most destructive periods in the history of our planet. Could the Voynich Manuscript, Stonehenge, or the Lost Continent  of Atlantis that hold the clues as to where what would be our ancestors actually are? Nobody knows for sure especially when we discuss the tale of Atlantis. But, there have been too many archaeological surprises that always seem to occur to substantiate many theories of our history not to consider the impossible, possible. 

To this day many believe that man is not alone in the Universe. Scientific evidence supports the existence of planets that are more than capable of nurturing and supporting life as we know it. Planets in inhabitable zones orbiting around suns very similar to our Earth. Our planet just could actually be the cradle of life. What makes the Voynich Manuscript or the tale of Atlantis so fascinating is the fact that there has been only a certain amount of speculation to the existence of a pre antiquity advanced civilization. But, there again like the Holy Grail, the Ark of The Covenant, or other known lost artifacts just maybe man is not ready or capable yet of truly understanding the reason or purpose for their existence.

With the current realm of reality it is quite fathomable that had we uncovered say the Ark of The Covenant the greed and selfishness of man would only hasten our own demise. It is a very sad reality of our times when much can be said of societies priorities. Misguided, misplaced and outrageously superficial when we have here in the United States where we can raise billions of dollars for lotteries, have billionaires taunt the public with their so-called benevolence and charitable giving and a government still very inept in disaster relief, while millions right here in the US languish in quiet desperation hungry, homeless and ill.  

What man continues to do in the name of social progress much of which contributes to the ever increasing turmoil our planet is experiencing is a testament to our inhumanity  to the sanctity of life.  And, yet through it all somewhere there is this hidden knowledge waiting to be tapped. But, first we have to realize even though we have made advances in technology, science, and medicine that there is still so much inequality through-out the world. It just could very well be mankind on Earth has not reached that point in time which would enable us to truly understand, rationalize and comprehend the knowledge that still lies hidden within the Earth's past.

It is more than possible that somewhere beyond the heavens the brothers of man could be very much like us in every way. They would, like us through-out our known history succumb to the same universal sins of our fathers. Incapable of avoiding mistakes of the past, repeating history in various forms just like we have and continue to do. Maybe that is why there is a history to our existence that will for some time lay hidden. Hidden until mankind is truly able to be more human. Until then the brothers of man are now trying to survive just like us somewhere out there, beyond the stars.  

© 2016 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is sad, you know, that for all your effort (all of mine in my own way on this site and others I have been on) that people have no true interest in learning about things beyond that of immediate, instantaneous, brevity laden in nanoseconds, entertainment that actually makes it seem a real miracle that people even take the time and effort to read poetry at all anymore, much less a good story, or an article on topics and issues that should concern us all as Americans and members of the Human Race ... Reads are very hard to come by, and reviews are almost impossible for folks such as you and I, at least this is true on the many websites I have posted my writing on the past 4 years or so ...

In your article above, you present an interesting perspective that should not be ignored ...

The likelihood of man existing alone within all the expanse of the Universe is more than implausibly improbable, to say the least … Good article, well written, on a topic that should be of importance to many …


Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 29, 2016
Last Updated on January 29, 2016
Tags: Space, Advanced civilization, Earth

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing