Rude Awakening

Rude Awakening

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

The US is poised to experience a economic catastrophe.

"
After the winter of discontent it is quiet understandable why many embrace the coming of spring. From Republicans screaming and name calling to e-mils that display a continued disregard for a nation and a media circus captivated by a candidates every move it is no wonder then we look forward to when there will be some semblance of order in our every day lives. But, as I reflect on this particular spring the circle of ones life is spinning over very rough terrain. The perpetual rhythm of time is the only one constant reality.

It is at this time of year when spring blossoms that mankind should marvel at the majestic beauty that is still in our world and reflect on what we continue to do. It is so sad that too many times in the past it is not the grandeur or beauty of this world that moves mankind but an emotional will. An emotion that is so primal it overwhelms the virtuous side of man. Through-out history there have been those whose thirst for power and glory have forged great and lasting destinies. And, yet too many the tyrannies of conquest have always left plightful remembrances of just how savage mankind can be. 

It is now a sober reality of this spring as in previous years the world is witnessing the steady increase of what has been done to the quality and sanctity of life. Some would call this progress. But, it is only an illusion. Deceptive engineering by the powers that be. The tight grip of power continues to hold firm while the impoverished multitudes continue to wither and die on those vines of lost opportunities. It is at this time of year though that mankind should awaken and realize that all the technological marvels of the age the progress that we have made has actually moved humanity backward.

There have been warnings for years now that a day of reckoning is fast approaching. An economic and financial juggernaut of calamity poised to strike even more terror onto this world. The United States is on the very edge of leading the world in falling down into the cataclysm of financial ruin. The hand writing has been on the wall and yet our government is actually to blind to see what they have done that has brought the world to the brink of disaster. Oblivious to the facts that have amounted to unconstitutional bindings either financially or economic that has positioned the US to be so precariously close to be just another once great nation that soon will be another statistic of empires that have fallen.

As in years past most notably during the 1930's when America was in their darkest hour society as a whole was more sedate more prone to be more charitable. Over the decades though there has been a sociological shift in our society. We are now more prone to be more agitated in the face of such adversity. Agitated to the point of not just public demonstrations but more violent overtones that will ignite even more violent reprisals in an attempt to suppress such public outcries. It is bad enough today that through-out not only in the United States but in many countries we have people in positions of power and control who use their position to garnish even more power from which wealth flows. 

A rude awakening is already here. Unsuspecting millions whose life is about to change. And, for one Horace Mann his world has already been shaken. Some in positions of government Horace is just another statistic, collateral damage of trade policies when in reality millions like Horace are one of the reasons why the United States is faced with such economic and financial devastation. With a system that is rigged right from the start for those of humble beginnings there is virtually no chance of climbing let alone reaching the lader of economic mobility. It is always the Horace Mann's of the world that are pawns, sacrificial lambs of power hungry elitists. 

 Now, after years of political posturing in which the US leads the world is income disproportion that rude awakening is imminent. The wealth imbalance has tip the scale accelerating America's chances of falling into the abyss.  When the Williams Theory Of Economic Evolution is no longer attainable as we are witnessing today especially in the United States it always accelerates the debt of a nation. Today, the US national debt far exceeds the total value of the entire economy. What is more deceptive is the government continues it's illusion to the public of being financially prudent when in fact our debt has reached a level never before witnessed in history. By continuing the illusion of solvency the US refinances our debt now by billions of dollars more every week.

In 2009 the first wave of Quantitative Easing flooded the same institutions that created one of the worst financial debacles in history. The billions of fresh cash from the Federal Reserve may have staved off the Grim Reaper of Financial ruin but it did nothing to spur economic growth and make it possible  to fulfill the Williams Theory of Economic Evolution.  Many economists are in agreement that had the second or even the first wave of Quantitative Easing went for programs like FDR's WPR programs where job creation ensued earning living wages then much of our financial and economic problems would have been solved. But, the reality is that the flooding of capital into the financial markets never went for job creation. Instead like the tight grip of power these financial institution have only continued to increase their financial holdings.

The rude awakening is at hand. And, with a political season already heating up questions need to be asked to those who seek to lead this nation. Is there still time to avoid disaster? Or will the policy makers continue to delude the public into thinking all is well and good? The point of no return has been reached. Our debt is at a point that it will never be repaid within the confines of current policies.  It has to be noted that the US dollar hasn't been backed by gold or silver since the 1930's. What this means is the dollar is a fiat currency and that all fiat currencies through-out history eventually fail. Today, that fiat currency is the US dollar and history has shown that all fiat currencies invariably lead to inflation, then hyperinflation and finally total collapse. This is the fatal flaw in the uncontrolled unbacked paper notes the Fed and our government pass off as American currency, the dollar.           
 
Since 2008 trillions of freshly printed unbacked currency by virtue of all those Quantitative Easing measures has failed in rejuvenating real authentic economic growth to the point that the Williams Theory of Economic Evolution is fulfilled.  Every time the Fed unleashes more currency this only serves to reduce the purchasing power of those dollars already in our wallets. And, yet the US is perceived as being the richest of nations. But, for all those like Horace Mann the reality is quite stark.  While the United States has expanded the supply of money by over 400% in just the past few years and with so little tax revenue flowing back to the government this has created the inflationary trends we are seeing today. Now, with trillions in debt other questions have to be asked by the public to our Presidential contenders on how to come up with a workable plan to drastically reduce the national debt while at the same time curb inflation, stimulate job growth with real living wages, and restore credibility to the United States. In essence have the fulfillment of the Williams Theory of Economic Evolution become a reality.

The clock is ticking and soon that rude awakening will shatter the illusion so many of us still have that all is well and good. An illusion perpetrated by our own government in collusion with the main stream media to purposely keep the status-quo. But, for all those like Horace Mann and there continues to be more people ending up just like Horace the reality is a far cry from what we are being told. That rude awakening has already hit.

© 2016 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
Added on April 6, 2016
Last Updated on April 6, 2016
Tags: Economics, financial, Economy

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing