The Rule Of Tyranny

The Rule Of Tyranny

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

How the Federal Reserve has created the debt of the nation

"

The silent killer of our way of life is already knocking on our door. Dare we open and submit to the catastrophe that awaits or do we wake up and start to implement reforms that will forever vanquish the evil of debt that is about to close it's tight grip on an already besieged nation? For several years now the United States government like Trump did this past year has beguiled the public. Unbeknownst to the public and even so many members of Congress can't seem to grasp the seriousness of the financial and economic disaster that is already unfolding right under our feet.

Even thought the American public has been kept in the dark for far too long, we have to realize  that since 1933 the United States government for all practical purposes was dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act. This was an act that was enacted to keep the government functional during the height of the Great Depression. In truth the government of the United States since then has been bankrupt and remains insolvent. In June of that same year Congress voted to suspend the gold standard and abolish the gold clause. What this did was essentially dissolved the sovereign authority of the United States and all other official capacities of our government. In truth what we have today is that the United States Government exists in name only.

To fully understand how far the rule of tyranny has reached we first have to understand the financial landscape that has seeped into the framework of our society. When President Roosevelt and congress suspended the gold standard they did so to prevent the hoarding of gold and silver. Since our founding gold and silver was the only currency that would be used as money in the United States. But, since gold and silver were cumbersome and often too inconvenient for allot of transactions they were stored in banks and a claim check was issued as a money substitute. People then used these claim checks as currency. We must remember that currency is not money but a money substitute. Up until 1933 redeemable currency was always backed by the dollar equivalent in gold or silver money. Federal Reserve Notes make no such promises therefore what we have in our pockets really isn't money. A Federal Reserve Note is a debt obligation of the United States government. The United States government and the US congress have never been authorized by the Constitution for the United States to issue currency. So what we have today is a fraudulent financial system. A system based solely on creating debt.

To explain this further it is essential that we understand the distinction between real money and the paper money substitute. It is a false assumption to think one can get richer by accumulating money substitutes. One can only get deeper in debt. Today, the American citizen no longer have any real money in their pockets. For that matter our paychecks are just paper substitutes for the real thing. This is the biggest contributor to why we feel and in so many cases really are broke just like the United States is today.

Federal Reserve notes are essentially unsigned checks written on a closed account. Federal Reserve Notes are an inflatable paper system to create debt through inflation. All inflation is just a devaluation of currency. Whenever there is an increase of the supply of money substitute in the economy without a corresponding increase in the gold and silver backing it up inflation always occurs. Just think back in 2008 and 2009 with all that Quantitative Easing by the Federal Reserve when it printed billions of Federal Reserve Notes. These notes were then funneled back into the financial institutions that originally caused one of the worst financial disasters in recent memory. All this did was create more debt.

We have to realize that inflation really is another form of taxation that governments inflict on their citizens. In truth our government for a long time has been irresponsible. The Federal Reserve Bank has since 1913 beguiled the citizens of the United states into thinking we are being paid and using real money when in fact we have been going bankrupt instead. Federal Reserve Notes are nothing more than promissory notes for the U.S. Treasury securities as a promise to pay the debt to the Federal Reserve Bank.

We also have to realize that there is a fundamental difference between paying and discharging a debt. To pay a debt we have to pay with the value of gold, silver, or another commodity. With Federal Reserve Notes you can only discharge a debt. We cannot pay a debt with a debt currency system. We cannot also service a debt with currency that has no backing in value or substance. Unpayable debt ultimately transfers power and control to the entrenched power structure. Which by the way are the wealthiest 1%. As we can see today the existing power structure within the financial world especially the Federal Reserve is the entity that really controls the destiny and fate of this nation. What people too often overlook is the fact that the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was legislated and passed without authorization by the rules outlined in the United States Constitution.

When the Federal Reserve Act was passed it was purposely set up as a sovereign private entity separate from the United States Government. What so many of us fail to realize that ever since the United States went off the gold standard we have been going deeper in dept while the international bankers, the real power brokers behind governments have firmly entrenched themselves into every facet of our society. Prior to 1913 most Americans owned their own property and homes. When the Federal Reserve Act was passed this all changed. Little did the unsuspecting public notice that our homes and property that we thought were ours turned into what we call today as hypothecated assets. This means that the a person who wants property pledges that property or an asset as collateral for a loan. All the while retaining ownership of the property, though not really. . 

What the Federal Reserve Act also implies that assets of the debtor, aka a homeowner, can be pledged as a security by, in this case the Federal Reserve. This means that ever since 1913 all property within the United States it is the Federal Reserve that actually their hold legal titles. In 1933 the United States hypothecated all present and future properties, assets, and beleive it or not the labor of our citizens to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve in turn continues to extend all the credit "money substitute" the government needs. What the government has done was essentially assign collateral and security to the Federal Reserve as the condition of a loan. Since the Government does't have any assets they assigned the private property of the citizens of the United States as collateral against the unpayable federal debt. The government has also pledged the unincorporated federal territories, our national parks, birth certificates [think Strawman accounts] and nonprofit organizations as additional collateral against the federal debt.

What has happened as a result is that America has returned to the days of medieval times where all land is held by a sovereign,The Federal Reserve, and we the people have no real rights to hold title to what we thought was our property. This has been going on for close to 100 years now without the knowledge of the American public. Questions have to be asked and yet none of our elected officials are the least bit concerned as to why over 90% of Americans have little or no real assets? And, why does it not only feel but we actually are working harder longer and getting less and less in return?

Until we address what the Federal Reserve is actually doing to the United States this country, our way of live, and our liberties will forever be flushed down into the abyss of massive debt that is draining the life blood out of this nation. All the while a very select few are reaping colossal fortunes at the expense of the American citizen. This is why it is imperative that we usher in and implement total reform of our financial system and our own government. National Economic Reform's Ten Articles of Confederation is the road map to financial stability, and renewed prosperity for all Americans. To wait any longer our children and our grand children will inherit an unpayable debt. A country still made up of tenants and sharecroppers renting property instead of bonafide land and home owners. The rule of tyranny will continue over an oppressed people if we fail to see the light of reform.

© 2017 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

401 Views
Added on June 12, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017
Tags: Debt, Federal Reserve

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing