Exposed

Exposed

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

How the Federal Reserve is deceiving the American public.

"

Are these the best of times, or are they the worst of times? Depending on one's individual circumstance, it just could very well be the worst of times. And for far too many, it actually is. For the poor, the indigent, the feeble, and the deprived, the world they live in is a far cry from where their hopes and dreams lie. Just to survive another day is a testament to their ability to adapt to conditions that actually mirror third world countries.

In California, for instance, long sought as a haven for the rich and famous now has the dubious distinction as the poorest state in the union. Thousands of people are now forced into homeless camps that line so many streets not only in Los Angeles but in almost every city in the state it makes California look like a refugee camp. We can also see the plight of homeless in too many other cities in the United States where thousands upon thousands are living in squalor. The plight of the homeless has reached epidemic proportions. A very sad commentary for our times. Through no fault of their own, all are victims of a not-so-well meaning government. Years of policy directives, Supreme Court decisions, and Corporate posturing have systematically rendered most of the population incapable of achieving what is now the mystical so called American Dream.

Indeed, the worst of times are here. Then there are those Trump worshipers and the Wall Street financiers who continue to amass great fortunes on the misfortune of the majority of the American public. The decay of this nation is so obvious to anyone looking from the outside in. A nation hopelessly trapped by a government unsympathetic to the needs of all its people. A once great nation has slipped into obscurity by the injustices imposed by an oligarchy ruling class.

Too many of the American people have become indoctrinated to accept that they are powerless to change the way things are. Those lofty millionaires and now billionaires have entrenched themselves in governmental affairs that it has become next to impossible to equal the playing field so that equality before the law will ever be achieved again. Questions now surface as to how could this happen to a nation that once achieved great levels of commerce, and education? Where the middle class ruled a society that was the beneficiary of prudent governmental policies.

Someone once said that behind every great empire lies a great crime. The United States has been typified as a great empire, maybe not so much any more, but here lies a great truth. And in order to answer how this nation has failed the public, we have to trace back to the root cause of our misfortune. The beginning of what is now the greatest crime committed on the American public started in the year 1871 when Congress passed "An Act To provide A Government for The District of Columbia." What congress did was unconstitutional but, went ahead anyway and created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia.

We have to remember that in 1871 the United States was essentially bankrupt following the Civil War. The Act of 1871 was passed because Congress realized we had become insolvent. So in order to obtain the needed funds to survive they agreed to get loans from the international bankers, primarily the Rothschild Bank of London. The Act of 1871 formed the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES all in capital letters. Take note of the capitalization because the original Constitution drafted by our Founding Fathers was written "The Constitution for the united states of America." When congress passed the Act of 1871 the original Constitution was altered so that the title now reads "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES." Thus the corporate version of the United States came into being. The United States has been a corporation and not a nation ever since 1871.

What congress did essentially changed the Constitution so that THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES is the corporate Constitution. The corporate constitution operates in an economic capacity and we the public have been unaware of this change ever since 1871. It is not the same Constitution from our Founding Fathers. The Act of 1871 opened the door for the bankers to gain access to the financial dealings within the United States and as such continue to siphon off enormous amounts of interest on the loan payments to the government.

In 1903 A German immigrant by the name of Paul Warburg who was a German banker and CFO of the Rothschild Bank in collaboration with J.P. Morgan put together what would be latter called "The Federal Reserve." The financial panic of 1907 actually was staged by non other than J.P. Morgan for the sole purpose to convince members of Congress that a central Bank is essential so that another financial crisis would be adverted. This paved the way for that infamous meeting at Jekyll Island and the formation of the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve Act that President Wilson signed in 1913 placed the currency and finances of the United States, now a corporation under a private corporation namely the Federal Reserve. Today, the Fed is run and owned not by the elected officials of the United States but by the Sabbatean/Rothschild banking conglomerate.

1913, was a most auspicious beginning for the Federal Reserve. It was also that same year that the Internal Revenue Service was established. Once the Federal Reserve Act was passed it created the environment ripe for the powerful international bankers such as J.P. Morgan and the Rothschild's to gain control over the nations monetary policies. And, in doing so left a nation beholden to the powers that control the purse strings of America, the board of governors of the Federal Reserve.

In 1933 when the 73rd Congress passed the Emergency Banking Act was the first indication that the United States was again insolvent. In reaction to this bill congress rescinded the gold standard and subsequently confiscated all gold within the United States to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. This Act literally stripped the backing of the dollar so now our currency actually has no value just a promissory note What this did to the American public was nothing more than criminal. This action by the government essentially stripped away the public's Sovereign American status and subsequently from then on all their labor, children, property and credit became the financial collateral for the public debt now converted into a public trust. Since 1933 when President created The United States Inc. using USC Title 50 all Americans have been redefined.

Too many are unaware of what the real cause of the Great Depression and every other financial crisis. Since 1907 all financial crisis were staged for the primary benefit of garnishing more wealth for the international bankers, and the already wealthy elite. In 1929 this was done to steal America's gold and silver reserves and replace it with "Negotiable Debt or Scripted money. So that now the American public have been experiencing the greatest decline in the value of our currency, Scripted money, those promissory notes. Least we forget that the nations debt is linked directly to those promissory notes.

There are two important factors as to why this nation still can't grasp the concept of elimination of our now catastrophic national debt. A nation at war and a nation that relies on the creation of money by privately owned banks, AKA the Federal Reserve. All the while the American public are indoctrinated into believing that our monetary policy remains as the means for prosperity. This, when in fact every American is falling further and further behind never being able to have enough finances to meet the rising cost of living.

To rid ourselves of the deception played upon the American public, it is essential that the original Constitution and not the corporate Constitution be followed in that the Treasury Department and not the Federal Reserve issue interest-free currency. This along with reinstating the gold standard so that the dollar is revived, replacing the promissory notes of today. Just imagine trillions of dollars saved by interest-free currency if we actually followed the rule of law as stated in the original Constitution. There is more truth that we know when Abraham Lincoln stated, "There can be no peace without justice and there can be no justice without reform of our economic system, for the financiers are behind the corruption of our government." It is essential that we, the public, take back Congress and pass and implement National Economic Reform's Ten Articles of Confederation and put an end to the quagmire that is now the United States.


© 2018 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on April 24, 2018
Last Updated on April 24, 2018
Tags: Financial, Federal Reserve, Congress

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing