The Shadow Masters

The Shadow Masters

A Story by Dr. Tim Williams
"

The world is controlled by shadow masters who wield the true reigns of power.

"
As the seeds of wrath are now sewn those in the shadows remain cloaked in veils of deception and secrecy. It is they who never give a second thought to the welfare of humanity. Their unquenchable thirst for more power, control and wealth has made the world an almost inhabitable place. The gluttony and greed of all but a few has made the lives for millions the world over immersed in a quagmire of desolation, anguish and woe.  For the impoverished multitudes their fate seems hopeless. Soon if the way things are and remain the same the world will again be engulfed in flames of destruction.
Questions need to be asked with answers forthcoming. Can there be hope when all hope seems to be lost? Can all of humanity embrace the true meaning of the Christmas Season all year long? Or will the status-quo sink mankind down into the caves of the Neanderthal? As thought provoking as these questions are they really need concrete answers. The greed of man remains unchecked as the slow wheels of justice has yet to displace the roots of selfish desires.
Humanity is at a critical juncture in the history of the world. The shadow masters who have held the reigns of power continue to subject the masses to the harsh realities of today. The arrogance and ignorance brought on by their greed has manifested into a global assault on the rest of mankind. Now, with no time to loose the shadow masters continue to ignore what they themselves have wrought. The cries of all of humanity continue to fall on deaf ears.
History has always been written by the conquests of man. Whether it is in War, Technology, Science or Medicine mankind is capable of ushering in dynamic changes for the betterment of humanity. Yet, it continues to be that war is the first impulse the shadow masters undertake. For it is in war that devastates and destroys the great virtues and wonders that man has developed. When General Of The Army Douglas Mc Arthur quoted "War the most malignant scourge of mankind" he knew exactly what war does to humanity. Still, we continue to go to war whether it is on the battlefields far away or right here at home.
These Shadow Masters their greed knows no bounds. For they will not only stoop to unleash great carnage but use stealth like cunning to achieve their diabolical ends. If mankind continues to allow the status-quo to remain the future is bleak and the human tragedies that are playing out today will only become much greater. We must continue to write the history of the world not by the conquests of War but through the steadfast resolve to usher in advances in all fields of study whether in Technology, Math and Science, Medicine, Literature, Music, the Arts and Sports. Only in this way will the future remain free of the oppression that has place mankind and our planet on the verge of destruction. 

© 2018 Dr. Tim Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on December 24, 2018
Last Updated on December 24, 2018
Tags: global destruction, climate change

Author

Dr. Tim Williams
Dr. Tim Williams

Tampa, FL



About
A feature writer for the Tampa Bay Examiner. Founded the Department of Economic Development for the cities of Salem and Brockton, Mass. more..

Writing