Rooster Oblivion

Rooster Oblivion

A Story by tinflea
"

a rooster's tale

"
Everything was dark. There were muffled noises coming from somewhere. A line of white light appeared. It grew larger. A door opened. Forward the giant rooster walked, into the light and out of the small space he had been occupying.

Creatures--no beaks, no feathers--strange. They surrounded the rooster. More noises. They touched the rooster. They moved him somewhere else. He was happier. He didn't like the dark. He liked the light. They brought him food. Lots of food. He ate and ate and liked this new place with all the light. The creatures didn't hurt him here. They gave him food. He stood placidly. One creature came to him often. It stroked his feathers and made soft noises. He liked this creature. It looked a little different from the others. It looked red. One day, the creatures came to him, they led him to the dark place and took away all the light. He was scared. There was a bad noise. Then the rooster was gone.

© 2017 tinflea


Author's Note

tinflea
this connects with another story I'm writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very good piece of story-writing. Somehow, I suspect rooster's nice treatment might take a turn for the worse.

Posted 6 Years Ago


tinflea

6 Years Ago

He has gone to a better place.(I hope)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 25, 2017
Last Updated on August 25, 2017

Author

tinflea
tinflea

Taiwan



Writing
Crab Dreams Crab Dreams

A Story by tinflea