None Like You

None Like You

A Poem by Choosing Life
"

The most important love letter I have ever written

"

Sterling Brown<BR>Spiritual Nap

 

This is probably the most important love letter I will ever type. I am not even sure if the words will come out right. I am not even sure there are words that define the subliminal love you have made all mines. I am not even sure if the words can aptly flow onto the paper from the tablet of my soul. I should start by saying I love you so. I thank you for the kindness you have shown... for keeping your word of never leaving me alone. For watering my seeds so my character will grow. I see you when no one else is there and every tear you have captured with care. The way you gently grab my hand after the fall to help me stand again. The way you always try to teach me, you're never to far away that you won't reach me. And disaster may have blown their winds but you will restore my crops again. No greater friend could there ever be. You even walked through Hell for me. You took death and its sting, promising me every victory. No greater love can One show to give His life so that I can grow...To spend His time with me so that I will know, You really will never let me go. What kind of love is this that I am always on your mind even when I left you so far behind? Even when I tried to do it all on my own, you protected me as if I never left. And asked your angels to guard my steps. My path you kept it well lit and you put up search lights around your plan so I could always find my way back to it. Though I am dirty and full of blemishes you welcome me upon Your Holy premises and treat me as royalty. As a matter of fact it has been decreed that I am a co heir with you. No better love than this, so pure and true. Even when I am walking blind you rescue me time after time...Protecting me from even my self. Giving me love like no one else and the way you touch me takes my breath. The way you bring new life and cure all death. You heal me and my aching soul. The oil of Joy flows from my head to toes and it drips of your fingers so beautifully. No one else has ever made love like you do to me. I don't understand why I turn my back to find a love that I never lack. For you have given me more than enough. There is nothing you have left undone. And when I wander so far away and I am left for dead, alone and afraid. It is you right there to carry me till I can walk again. You sit with me from hour to hour and fill me up with Your Holy Power. Even when I have lost it all or so it seems, you sit there and give me the faith I need to believe that even though it can't be seen doesn't mean that it isn't there for me. Your love is better than a dream come true. I owe my everything to you. I am aware of the countless night You've answered my prayers. Thank you for the gentle reminders that You were still near. For the many times You calmed my fears. For the way You gave me ears that hear and eyes that see. The way you long to be with me. I even like Your Jealousy. Your Majesty to me you are, My King, my Prince of Peace and Bright and Morning Star. You hold my heart in your hands and guard it from the arrows of man. You tell me it is okay to give my love I am living for the gifts from up above. I try my best to heed Your call. My desire is to give you my all. For all I am has come from You. I give you my life as an act of gratitude. Yet that still is so little to give back to you. I can never do or say enough to return to you Your unfailing love. You are more than faithful, more than just, more than worthy of all my trust. I love you so much. I want to make you smile. I want to make you proud. I want to shout out loud there is none like You .

© 2008 Choosing Life


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Flowed very nicely. Nothing like an undying love that goes beyond eternity. lovely.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 21, 2008

Author

Choosing Life
Choosing Life

Closer To Me...Nearer to Thee



About
I work and go to school fulltime so sometimes I have to post and run. It is just me and my little Yorkie, Prissy~ I could say more but no need... Read me and know me... Be Well. If you just must kno.. more..

Writing