KING OF MY HEART

KING OF MY HEART

A Chapter by CHRIS ANDES
"

..shower with love...

"

KING OF MY HEART

                During my young perception of the world where vulnerability tied me up in the middle of courteous reality and pain just breathe nowhere but in a nightmare, I was already beguiled by such devotion natured from the day I first exist as being.

                Like Allan Poe’s Annabel Lee who’s fenced apart from the masculine world, I too learned to behold life in the absence of men, yet every tunnel has its end, the end where light started to flicker as hope, itw’s the day I first realized I have him, a single man with versatile existence who taught me the real image of love. Every bit of him spread my happiness to be larger than life. His deep pure voice gave me strength in every struggle through his words of encouragement. The modest soul between his eyes I longed each mornin’ seem so addicting. His jokes taught me how to forget fear. When I lost hope, he stirred me to go through, healing my wounded knees in every downfall. He’ll always be my knight in flabbergasting armor that made me feel more like a princess. As times passed and days went off, I knew that this love would last a lifetime. No matter what happens he’s just a step behind to watch me. I couldn’t find another man more thoughtful and loving as he. Because of him, I learned to understand the meaning of life. He enlightened my mind to discover my mistakes and shortcomings, so as my knacks and charms within. I knew in my heart that I shouldn’t fear sorrow and pain for there’s he to help me win the race. As I write this article, I keep a promise to myself to treasure this gift of God…my priceless beloved, the king of my heart, my dear father whom I loved most.

 

“the world could die and everything may lie,

Still you shant cry coz time may pass

But longer that it’ll last, I’ll be by your side

Forever by your side..”

                                

                                                      -214/ Rrivermaya-

               

 

 



© 2013 CHRIS ANDES


Author's Note

CHRIS ANDES
.we are all capable of loving and deserve to be loved...
=]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh MusicFunk what a beautiful heart song.. when I read the ending who it was to..I cried... written from your heart for your father... so much a father teaches his daughters.. oh every man should read this ... actually everyone should it is stunning !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CHRIS ANDES

11 Years Ago

thanks a lot my friend =]
Renée

11 Years Ago

my pleasure !
CHRIS ANDES

11 Years Ago

:)



Reviews

I love this! Very deep!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CHRIS ANDES

11 Years Ago

:)
Oh MusicFunk what a beautiful heart song.. when I read the ending who it was to..I cried... written from your heart for your father... so much a father teaches his daughters.. oh every man should read this ... actually everyone should it is stunning !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CHRIS ANDES

11 Years Ago

thanks a lot my friend =]
Renée

11 Years Ago

my pleasure !
CHRIS ANDES

11 Years Ago

:)
I'm not much for religion, but that's not to say i'm an atheist. I know the power belief imbues in people who have it, and I think it's an incredible thing. I know plenty of people find reason to exist and prosper because they have God in their life, and who are much better people because of it. The beauty that belief clearly inspires in you is a wonderful thing. Never lose sight of it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So true....nice work. :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


aww... cute !

100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice work

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, That was great! Keep up the good work!:)


Posted 11 Years Ago


Positively divine and designed to enchant.

Posted 12 Years Ago


awesome job

Posted 12 Years Ago


amazing

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

783 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2012
Last Updated on January 7, 2013


Author

CHRIS ANDES
CHRIS ANDES

[email protected]



About
as you decided to look at this profile you are actually opening a psychoelectromagnetic world of music. Any information that your intellectual curiousity desires to know just hit the mes.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


HEARTACHES HEARTACHES

A Chapter by CHRIS ANDES