Ghost Story #2

Ghost Story #2

A Story by t&l_louise
"

This is another Ghost Story :)

"
It was a dark gloomy night where Shelby was staying in a cabin at Lake Alexander. She was hearing loud bangs and noises coming from inside the cabin that sent shivers up her spine, She had to get out of there. She went for a walk to get some air. The place was pretty much deserted, Not a soul or a breath of wind in site. She heard a noise Squish!,Squish!,Squish! like footsteps creeping up behind her. She turned around only to find nothing, But had that feeling that someone just walked over her grave.

Frightened she ran back to her cabin looking for safety but there was none! The cabin  furniture was gone, No bed, No carpet nothing. The room was completely blank. She stood there for a minute with a blank expression in shock. Slowly reality set in. She saw every thing clearly now, right there before her eyes a message was being written on the fog settled window. As it was being written  fear enclosed her. She couldn’t run, scream nor escape. She could see the message from “Nobody” It read get out of my cabin NOW!

She turned around for the door. It slammed right in front of her face. She crept over to the window to look outside, she could see her car rolling into the lake. Again she headed for freedom through the front door, but it wouldn’t open. Shelby was trapped. She reached for her phone in her pocket. She tighten the grip of her hands around the phone, she was in panic mode. Suddenly the phone flew from her hands. Smashed against the wall, it was as if someone threw it. Shelby crumbled to the ground, sitting against the wall with her knees at her chest in a small ball. All went silent, she sat for a while sobbing over what had just happened. 

Once she had calmed down, Shelby climbed to her feet and tried the door again. She still had no luck. She attempted to smash the window, but it wouldn’t brake. Defeated Shelby sat back down with her palm on her face thinking of what to do. The stillness of the night was broken with a drip!,drip!,drip! She looked up to find blood dripping from the roof. She stood up staring at the blood dripping. She was NOW freaked out to the max .

All of a sudden she felt a cold wind go through her and cold hards push her to the ground towards the pool of blood, screaming as she fell Thump! she hit the ground. Covered in blood ready to face her own death, she looked around to see what had pushed her. Nothing was there. Searching for escape shelby saw a message being constructed on the roof in what looked like blood. The message stated “I told you to get out, don’t try scream and shout”. She got up in disgust looking at the pool of blood she had previously been laying in but all she could think about was the message she had seen on the roof. She knew this was the end for her. She knew something bad was going to happen. She was 100% right.

The light above her head came to her attention, as it began to flicker. The wall began to shake. The room was getting smaller and smaller. She knew this was it. She thought she would get crushed to death. She stood up as straight as she could to allow more room for her. The walls kept getting closer and closer and stopped when they were mms away from her face.

Weeks later police received an anonymous esky. Unsure of what it was, they opened the lid hoping for the best In which this case would be 6 cold VB cans. It wasn’t. Instead laid a finger on ice with a note that read, “I told her to get out. I’ll send her to you piece by piece and you can put her back together” The police ran a DNA test to find out who the finger belonged to, the test came back with a positive match that the finger belonged to Shelby McLaren.

They contacted her family. Turns out they had a fight a couple years back and haven’t spoken since. They tried to contact her friends to see if they knew where she was. She didn’t have any. They even traced the paper for prints but only found their own. Everyday more body parts appeared on the door step until one day her head turned up. The looked at the camera near the front door only to find a floating esky. The police got a lead on the cabin because someone had reported a car in Lake Alexander matching Shelby’s number plates. They went to the scene, a police officer saw the cabin and decided to check it out. The door slammed behind him.

© 2012 t&l_louise


Author's Note

t&l_louise
Please read it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A well written tale. I like the beginning. Allow the girl to fall into the trap. I like the history and questions raised by her death. A very good ending to the tale. The Policeman may of found too much. A excellent tale.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 16, 2012

Author

t&l_louise
t&l_louise

Vic, Vic, Australia



Writing
Broken Broken

A Story by t&l_louise


'Bullying' 'Bullying'

A Story by t&l_louise