THE VAMPIRE MERCY THE MERCLIESS DEATH OF THE NIGHT'S MOST SAVAGE SIRE

THE VAMPIRE MERCY THE MERCLIESS DEATH OF THE NIGHT'S MOST SAVAGE SIRE

A Story by genocide
"

A VAMPIRE EVIL BY BIRTH MEETS HIS END BY HIS OWN DARK CREATION.BUT DEATH IS NOT FOREVER FOR A VAMPIRE OR IS IT.

"
Those nights when I appeared on those worlds in black mist as Death all of hell followed with me.This world i devasted along with genocide reminded me so much of earth.His army destoryed everything leaving nothing.The planet was a barren wasteland.The people looked so much like humans but there world was wiped out in a manner of hours.By a soverign of destruction with me as his assassin.I was as it is called his vampire mistress.a vampire level of dark power even out ranking a vampire general.i had powers a lot of vampires even purebloods can only dream of.I felt there pain the world was lifeless.Black turned dark by genocide.He stood there stepping on the skull of a person laughing as he juggled the eyes of a dead woman.His laughter would chill the blood of any living being had i been living yet i still see his face in my nightmares he wears a dark black mask over his eyes to hide his true dark demonic visage he is a vampire god.he wears black living armor on his body.With spikes on his shoulders he has big muscles.He robbed me of my life long ago.Then he corrupted my soul.I wore red hell armor with spikes on my hands i hit him in the face he spat out blood.B*****d i remember everything ive done since you've turned me.I will kill for you no longer.How dare you strike the one who sired you.I showed you wonders beyound your limited world an entire universe ripe for the slaughter.I wanted to see everything not kill everything.There is a darkness in your soul why do you think i chose you.Would you give mercy to these creatures that would haunt you because they fear you.We are vampires created to kill.No you made me this way im not like you.on this night forward i renoucnce the name Death I shall be known as Mercy I shall be against you for as long as i exist.I drew the sword of eternal damnation out of darkness.It was red it had black veins in it.You still cling to your humanity huamnity is full of hypocrites prejudice slaves i gave you unsurpassed power.You go into the light it will burn you you can only exist in the shadows like me.Forever damned until the end of time.Im not like you I was human once Genocide.If it takes me an eterntiy.I'll fight till i reclaim my humanity i will be human again.Humans get sick old and die and you want to be one of them Genocide laughs.Better to return to huamnity than to endure an eternity inprissoned in darkness.This is your fate you will feed you will kill or the bloodlust will consume you.You can't fight against your nature.His sword clashed against mine the sword his sword annhilation is as powerful as they say.i had hundreds of years of rage in me of vengence.I blocked his kicks and punchs but somehow my liberation of him seemed to easy.He smiled a sinster smile at me.Then saying I sealed your fate from the first night you'll never be free of me.I plunged that sword into his heart he turned into ashes.Then i took only the blood i needed to survive I wasn't free of his curse.I knew he wasn't truly dead.i hunted him across time and worlds as he's confused me with his illusions.Overwhelmed me with his strengh.Scared me with the fact that beneath that mask he's more terrifying than anything in hell.His eternal kiss forever damned me to a life of eternal hell.Ive been hunting him across the centuries trying to put an end to him for all time.Vampire tales of legend this is realilty.The shocking tales of my journal will horriify you.I hunted him in Europe this jack the ripper.His inhuman gaze freezes your soul.the look in his eyes as if Satan himself sired him into existance.jack the ripper is Genocide.the ripper is one of his many masks.he's killed celopathra achilles hercules thor and decimated more worlds than i can count.When he was jack the ripper his red cape was burning with fire.The black mist surrounding him in fog i could feel the evil.I could sense his hunger for destruction he is never satatied he is a monster worst than satan born evil always evil incarante.Him being jack the ripper was his greatest pleasure a deception beyound the illusion pretending to be human he told me that in london.There were nights when i was death He showed me his true face I was overwhelmed by sheer terror.

© 2013 genocide


Author's Note

genocide
the first draft of the second part of the Mercy book tell me what you think of the story and it's charthers

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great! I love reading about vampires, and the struggle between these two is both chilling and believable.

Posted 10 Years Ago


awesome work I really enjoy reading your short stories

Posted 10 Years Ago


Great halloween stories you have here =) cant wait to read more

Posted 10 Years Ago


What a great read on Halloween! I see a lot of grammar and capitalization errors, but I presume you're planning on fixing them? Jack the Ripper is the perfect serial killer to allude to on Halloween. There's lots of work to be done here, but I like the seed of an idea that is burgeoning.

Posted 10 Years Ago


genocide

9 Years Ago

thanks hon it's one of the best stories i have hon

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2013
Last Updated on October 31, 2013

Author

genocide
genocide

ft wayne



About
i like to write about vampires and im hoping to find a lady who is about as passionate about writing as i am more..

Writing