THE DARK MANSURSCRIPT

THE DARK MANSURSCRIPT

A Story by genocide

In the year 2007.I did a whole book about Genocide killing the gods the first version of genocide was terrifying and scared the hell out of everyone that read it.I let a friend read it on the vampire rave.Kimberly read 30 pages in 2008.When it was finished.I asked her to read 20 more she said that it is terrifying extreme and actually very offensive to me.I won't be reading it again it gave me nightmares for a week.



In the dark manscript Genocide kills every single god.The eypthian gods the norse the olampians the irish gods all of them.I am still feeling bad that im not pusblihed and I need to change that.Genocide has recently been re written so that.It's more fan friendly There have been 7 or 8 incarnations of him.Over the years since 2007 But one thing remains the same Genocide is the godslayer and the world destroyer he has been a husband and a father.I originally only did 6 chapthers of him but now He's the best charther I have.




The dark manuscript is over 400 pages and every god from every culture in it gets killed by genocide it's genocide's personal story

© 2016 genocide


Author's Note

genocide
what do you think of the article

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed learning the info in this. Nicely done. Don't give up, you'll get published if you try hard as everyone must the first time out. There is always ebooks on Amazon or print too.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This seems like the first time you wrote about your first book but more detailed. I would like to read the first one. if you have it. i enjoy reading things that really scar me but now days nothing scars me because realty ruined it for me.

Posted 7 Years Ago


genocide

7 Years Ago

yeah it's someone in the attic somewhere in a suitcase I used to bring it out a lot.But I haven't se.. read more
genocide

7 Years Ago

well I did the 6 chapters and then I did the dark manscript

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016

Author

genocide
genocide

ft wayne



About
i like to write about vampires and im hoping to find a lady who is about as passionate about writing as i am more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Stalking 1 Stalking 1

A Story by genocide