Incomparable Goa Hotel Packages

Incomparable Goa Hotel Packages

A Story by Toshali
"

Goa, the tropical paradise of India is thronged with visitors throughout the year. And to accommodate such large numbers of vacationers, Goa hotel packages are offering wide kind of varieties. The sta

"

The city of Goa is famous worldwide for its incomparable beaches and attracts tourists in large number all throughout the year .The best time to visit this place is from November to March when the sea is calm and there are no high tides. Another attraction is the Christmas, New Year eve and the carnival which is held during these months. Goa , it is a beautiful place so these occasions add to its galore. Located on the western coastline of India this place was once very popular with the hippies .The city is divided into two halves that is north and south. North Goa hotels in the capital city of Panaji and the hotels in South with places like Vasco da Gama and Margao. Goa hotel packages are marked with majestic structures, warm and welcoming people, evenings are beautiful with live music and band, and vivid and vibrant festivals are an integral part of Goan culture .The alluring packages in the hotels of Goa is a big attraction to the tourists.

 

If you are planning a trip to Goa then must book Goa hotel packages to enjoy the exquisite beaches of Goa, beautiful sunny weather and the ebb and flow of the waves in the Arabian Sea we can help you make arrangement for your tour.

 

Way to Reach Goa

 

Goa by air

 

The Airport of Goa that is Dabolim is 29 km from the city of Panaji on the coast very near to Vasco da Gama. Numerous chartered planes are coming from UK and Germany apart from the regular domestic flights from different parts of the country.


Goa by Road

 

Traveling to Goa by road is a wonderful experience as you enjoy the scenic beauty and the breathtaking greenery which leaves you totally mesmerized.

Goa by Rail

 

The accessibility through train has become very easy to reach the destination Goa. The introduction of the Konakan Railway that connects Margao and Vasco da Gama to main cities in India.


Goa on beaches


Under Goa hotel packages, you can choose your hotel near any of Goa beaches and walk barefoot on some of the softest and most delightful beaches on the globe. Some beaches are adorned by palm trees while some have rock carvings jutting out of them. The sea ahead is both shy and wild at the same time. Some beaches have quiet waters while some are simply terrific for surfing and skiing. It is said that the Goa beaches are treated with high respect by most sport lovers. And in a country like India, where beach sports is still at its nascent stage, Goa is the place which can provide you with the ecstasies of snorkeling, scuba diving, banana boating, sailing, surfing, skiing and parasailing.For someone looking for physical relaxation, in your holiday packages the hotels give you a taste of the Ayurvedic yoga and the modern-day spas.

 

Goa night life


Goahotel packages also promise a heart-throbbing night life. Places like Anjuna Beach and Baga Beach take the party till dawn. Plus, the presence of shacks, restaurants and night clubs like the Tito's always adds to the fun. Casinos are also legalized in this state and one can also enjoy a cruise ride on the River Mandovi.


Apart from sightseeing and relaxing holidays, Goa hotel packages include many more interesting things to have a memorable holiday in this beach paradise. So must book your holiday once a year here to enjoy all kinds of holidays. 


http://www.goanvillage.com/

© 2018 Toshali


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on January 20, 2018
Last Updated on January 20, 2018
Tags: Goa hotel packages, Hotels in Goa