Non Hegelian Dielectic

Non Hegelian Dielectic

A Poem by ...
"

when "change" becomes more of the same

"

So...

Anarchists form a committee

to over throw the tyranny of 

committees ?

The proposition has no opposition,

you get what I'm saying?

There has to be an antithesis

to reach a higher level of truth.

There's a...sharp, dullness, in this repetition

don't you think?


I'm just saying...lets try something new,

Something that makes a lot more sense.


There is no war if people walk away

But, people love to hate, they get high off tragedy


Such as it is...

© 2016 ...


Author's Note

...
Hegelian Dialectic formula is Thesis, antithesis, and synthesis...or you might know it as Pssyop/false flag...how our government uses it to "resolve" a problem that they actually created. The philosophy should and could be used for good

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This reminds me of the John Lennon and Yoko Ono quote, plastered on billboards throughout the world,
'What if they gave a War and no one came?''
Most of the efforts of the greatest of minds that were utilized to create works designated for the betterment of humankind have had their content subverted by evil power mongers to control, suppress, disparage and/or destroy all of their adversaries.
As a friend of mine, Duane Cartledge once stated of George Orwell's '1984', (which was intended as a scathing critique of the state of the Soviet Union (as it was in 1948 and its foul abuses of its citizens),
'What he (Orwell) did, was he left the b******s a f-ing blueprint!'
Inadvertent, but true. Maybe if Orwell's mind had been functioning not in the final stages of TB he might have gone about it differently... or then again perhaps not. That's the sad duality of it all.
'1984' is Hillary Clinton's favourite book, by the way. At least, we can be fairly sure, Trump hasn't read it. (Maybe he's had the study notes read out to him?) We can be certain though, his shadowy advisors most likely have every diabolical aspect of it committed to memory.
None of this is probably news tho, to anyone who understands what 'Hegelian Dialectic formula' is!
Thanks for your work and for sharing it.
Anyone prepared to commit their anti- authoritarian stance to the page and to public scrutiny in this day and age deserves every praise available. Let's hope we at least live to regret it!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Lets try something new - now there's a radical suggestion! Very few seem to know what's going on in this crazy world. We demonise 'them' and only manage to perpetuate the cycle of recrimination.
It's great to find someone tackling something so important - well done!
A wee bee in my bonnet - starting with 'so' seems to have insinuated its way into our 'speak' like the use of 'like' has in the last few years - there - I've had my rant! This doesn't detract in the slightest fromthis great piece.
Alan
Dare i suggest a look at my poem 'A tale of two cafes' .

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

haha not at all, and I enjoyed your robust excursion through my write :) thank you...
this is how it is today...society seems to thrive on drama, on tragedy, on killings, riots, wars...good news is no news...and we just have developed a taste for the macabre....so sad...

and for nations...for bullies in the schoolyard, for politicians to fight...walking away is not an option, giving in is not an option...agreement is not an option...only turmoil...

j.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

It's insanity...
Thank you, Jacob, I couldn't agree more...
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
you've hit many points, my friend... on how things seems on repeating... something old gets a new phase, but the core value is still the same... like old wounds becomes new scars... sigh... very insightful one, my friend.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much, Pax :)
Two sides to this; first and horrific but for me, memorable: each war we've gone through is just a rehearsal for the final one, and - then what? A hole in the universe and a stinking festering mess graudally absorbing what Mankind was.

Secondly, we should all learn to live via civilised conscience rather than sadistic instinct. There's good and evil in every rank, creed and nation. Nobody wants to die, nobody wants to see his/her country burned to the ground, nobody wants to be ruled by greedy, heartless despots who play with Life.

We've all be indoctrinated, told that one should be proud of taking up arms. Dear God, are we born with guns in our hands? No wonder so many of the military and their families suffer post.war trauma. Seeing bodies fly into the air isn't fun, smelling burning flesh isn't like a happy drive.in

Of course we must try something new. Diplomacy has become a nothingness within politics, Money spent on weapons is sky high; each country's needs are being watered down to near dry streams. Of course, we should be eternally grateful to those in the military.. but i for one would prefer them and everyone else on this Earth walking free instead of lying in a lake of tears.

Forgive me, have vented rather than said how incredibly readable and wonderfully put is your work, lynn. Your words should open a flood-gate of response from those who believe that something could, should and must be done. Remember: civilised conscience not primal instincts.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Dear Emma, I am honored this struck a cord with you, vent all you wish. I couldn't agree more, dear .. read more
emmajoy

8 Years Ago

Forgive me, typed to much.. and yes.. vented over a subject that eats into me... (You)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
dan
Even though America is in legitimate danger from Islamic extremists I believe that if that wasn't the case we would find another conflict to justify the military industrial juggernaut that needs something to do to blow the money we spend to fund it. But I always think of the old saying, "Fighting for peace is like f*****g for virginity." And I am a veteran who is proud to have served. How's that for diving down the rabbit hole?
A very thought provoking piece, lynn, up to your usual high standards. Well done! take care...dan

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

You are expert diver, sir, and a wonderful poet. Thank you for your service. Many in my family have .. read more
Nobody is happy with his government just cause the government ain't run on his demands but always works as it's keep doing since the birth of capraciously unwanted economy. It should never be the gov. who blamed for crisis but people of country who has spoiled the religion of Humanity. A very deep poetry you have spoken in a few heartfelt words. Your real peeled feelings are come shown to this page off the paradox of your unbound heart. Quite interesting. Looking forward to reading you!

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

:) thank you so much for this lovely review, Adams
Sadly, I feel like we live in an age of constant disinformation. With the 24-hour news cycle, the internet, and social media, we are perpetually fed lies and half truths, all designed to yank our emotional chain, to make us feel the way the powers that be want us to feel. I think it's actually very frightening to think of how we are being manipulated on a daily basis. I listen to talk radio quite a bit; and there's one gentleman that comes on in the evenings, named Joe Pags. He's constantly talking about the false flags and psyops. I have to be honest and say that he seems so extreme and so married to so many conspiracy theories that I just kind of listen to him and take what he says with a grain of salt. Still, I do believe there's truth in the message. I'm just not sure about how much truth.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you for stopping by
You pen such wisdom here Lynn.
Political machine aside, we could learn as much in our personal lives as well.
I loved the straight forward verbiage. You get a import idea across with very few words and easy to digest phrasing.
A bright mind and an impactful write.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your kind words, my friend. This one hasn't seemed to have gone over very well.. read more
 David Scott

8 Years Ago

Keep it! Most readers will not respond because you simply said what needs saying. Some poetry illic.. read more
Wouldn't it be nice if it could be fought out in a simulated scenario, like gaming or some such? Since it's evident that "it" is to be fought for... I personally like the dance off in Puss In Boots as a template.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you, dear poet :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2094 Views
27 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 16, 2016

Author

...
...

MI



Writing
"Timeless" "Timeless"

A Poem by ...


"Pandemic" "Pandemic"

A Poem by ...


"High (lol) " "High (lol) "

A Poem by ...



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


He will be... He will be...

A Poem by Gee


Windy Windy

A Story by Samuel Dickens