Announcement

Announcement

A Poem by Ricky Campbell
"

This is not a poem, but simply a message I would like to spread.

"
I would like to just take a moment, and thank all of you for what you have done. All of the reviews, comments, messages, and ratings have helped me out tremendously with the growth of my writing! It has also brought up my confidence as establishing myself as a writer in the near future. Every thing you guys have done I am very thankful for! But I will cease posting my poems on this website, since I do intend on publishing a book of poetry. Don't want to give away too many poems! If I do post something later on, I am either experimenting with something, or I just want to share some more with you! Keep an eye out for my book, I will hopefully publish it around summer, and I will definitely let all of you know! Thank you again for everything!
With love,
Ricky Campbell

© 2015 Ricky Campbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah, how splendid. Keep me posted on that! Best of luck and success to you.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Fa sho big dog we got your back on here! Good luck with everything!

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
dan
Good Luck to you, Ricky. take care...dan

Posted 9 Years Ago


This makes me sad...you can always post them for feedback and editing and delete them later for publishing!

Posted 9 Years Ago



3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

890 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2015
Last Updated on March 20, 2015
Tags: thank you, gratitude

Author

Ricky Campbell
Ricky Campbell

Portage, MI



About
I am a 16 year old teen from a calm, quiet city. I have aspirations of publishing a book of poetry before I graduate high school, and would appreciate any feed back and tips! Also, if you would like m.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Babylon Babylon

A Poem by Ana B.