the complete half

the complete half

A Poem by mrbigteddybear
"

A jurney into the heart

"

The Complete Half

By: Terrance J. Jackson

  

 

 

Over the years I have seen a lot of things happen both the good and the bad. Now as I look back I can see everything happen the way that it did. It was to help me find the pieces that would make me complete. Complete: lacking no component part; full; whole; entire, brought to a conclusion, ended; finished, thorough; absolute, accomplished and skilled this is what it means to be complete but only a complete half. To get to this point in life takes some a life time, for some it only take a few years, while others unfortunately never become complete. My question to you is, are you a complete half? For no one person can be a complete whole for to do this it takes two complete half’s to make a whole. Now I ask you again are you complete? Have you found the four pieces that make you, you? Do you have the hope, the faith, the joy, the peace, the love, or the patients in your life, because to become complete you must, a four that you can honestly say these four make me into a complete half?

Hope: a feeling that what is wanted will happen; desire to accompanied by expectation; Hopeful: a feeling or showing of hope; expecting to get what one wants; inspiring or giving hope; a person who hopes, or seems likely to succeed.

The Hopeful Man
by: Terrance J. Jackson

"The hopeful man sees success where others see failure, sunshine where others see shadows and storms" - Orison Swett Mardon

The hopeful man is one who no matter what happens in life, he always keeps a positive look on life. This is how I am no matter what obstacles that come my way down this long road of life, I always try to be like the hopeful man and see sunshine when dark times come. Although I am only nineteen years old, I have already gone through many tough trials in my life. In the second semester of my sophomore year, I started having many medical problems and it was hard for me to keep going;" but I did." Many people told me that I should drop out of school, but I said no. Although I am a fifth year student now many have told me that I have failed already, so just quit while you are ahead. I tell them that I have come too far to turn back no, I did not work this hard just to quit now.

The hopeful man sees success where others see failure, sunshine where others see shadows and storms. I am this hopeful man, the man who will see sunshine in those who others see the shadows and storms on the outside of them. I am this man, where I see someone who is sitting sadly away from everyone else and I invite him or her to come into the sunshine of life. You ask me why I do this; I will answer you because life is much too short to be alone. I am the hopeful man who lights up the lives of those that do not know me. I am proud that God has given me this gift to give to others who are sad, or in need of a friend. I am this man the hopeful man who calls everyone he meets a friend. When the shadows and storms of life get my friend down, I tell them to let me take some of their burdens away from them. I tell them this is because two people can a burden better than one can. I am this man the hopeful man that has friends all around him. Being this man was a long harsh road that most are too afraid to go down but in the end, your rewards will be well worth it.

The hopeful man is the man that goes through the harshest trails, but no matter how harsh the storms of life get I will be able to get through them with the help of God. I will be able to get through them because I shall not bear these burdens alone. If you ask me, why will I not bear these burdens alone? I will answer you because God along with those who I have helped to bear a burden will come and help me bear mine. The hopeful man sees success where others see failure; I am this hopeful man the man who has a dream that many say is impossible. Nevertheless, I have learned about many hopeful men and women of the past who many people said that their dreams could never become reality. They said this to many great names in history. My dream is a hard one to reach bit all that I have met has told me that they believe I can make it happen "if I have faith in God." I am this am the hopeful man that sees success where others see failure, sunshine where others see shadows and storms, the man who has faith in the lord and savior Jesus Christ when others have none. I am this Hopeful man.

The next is faith; Faith: unquestioning belief that does not require proofs or evidence; anything believed; complete trust, confidence, or reliance. Faithful: keeping faith; maintaining allegiance; constant; loyal, marked by showing a strong sense of duty or responsibility, The faithful: the true believers.

The Faithful Child

By: Terrance J. Jackson

"And Jesus said unto them, because of your unbelief for verily I say unto you, If yes have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, remove hence to yonder place and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20 KJV

Do you have this faith this faith that can move mountains, this unquestioning belief if you do not have this, then there is a place you need to go a place where there is always room for one more. Though millions have come these is still room, still room for one, yes lord there is still room at the cross for you.

There Is Still Room For One

By: Terrance J. Jackson

The song goes though millions have come there is still room for one yes there is room at the cross for you. There is always room for one more when you go to the place the one and only place where you can leave all of your fears and pain. This place you can reach only if you believe. Though the path may be long and rugged you can make it through the sunshine, the rain, the hurt and the pain let Jesus Christ be your cane as you cross the river of hurt and pain, just follow the river of blood which flows from down from Calvary. Just trust in him and he shall show you the way to go. For now it is up to you to chose the path of your life. For you are the only one who can say which path is right for you. For God will take care of you if you believe because what happen to Christ on that old rugged cross made a difference. What happen was for you but to get the benefits of it you must go to that old rugged cross upon which Jesus died. Though millions have come yes! Oh! Yes! There is still room for one.

Now the question is will you be the one?

Will you have the faith, for I know this for a fact because I have been many times but this last time I went to the cross and I could not find my place, I looked and looked finally I asked the lord to help me find my place. As he led me I seen so many souls so numerous they stretched as far as the eye could see but no matter how far back you were you could still see the cross. I soon found myself closer to the cross than I had ever been before, as Christ showed me my space there was someone there that I knew but did not know. It was me as a child that faithful child so small and yet had so much faith, at that moment I knew I had finally found my third piece the one part of me that I had forgotten about. I turned to the lord and said thank you, and he told me to stretch forth my hands and he handed me a new staff that like the last time turned into my instrument but it then turned into blood and covered my hands and arms. Then the blood turned to fire and the lord said go forth my good and faithful child for now you are a healer of the Lord. When I came I was but a child but now I can say I am truly the Hopeful man, the Patient man and now the Faithful child. With him I am now able to quench the fiery darts of the wicked, for now I have my shield of Faith.

Joy: a very glad feeling, happiness, great pleasure, delight, Joyful: feeling, expressing or causing joy.

"For the joy of the lord is my strength." Nehemiah 8:10 KJV

Not everyone will have the same pieces as me, for you must find your own pieces. Joy is one piece I think I was born with. Without joy nothing else would matter. I says " Thou wilt show me the path of life; in the presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures forever more." Psalms 16:11 KJV Without joy in your life there is no reason to go on and these are the ones who must go to the cross to find their joy.

Peace: Freedom from war or a stopping of war, a treaty or agreement to end war or the threat of war. Freedom from public disturbance or disorder, public security, law and order, Freedom from disagreement or quarrels, harmony; an undisturbed state of mind, absence of mental conflict; serenity, quiet tranquillity.

Peace!

To be one with self is to have peace with ones own mind. I have found that the key to getting peace with others you must first have peace in your own body. If you are warring with yourself how do you expect to have peace with those around you. Where stress is there can not be any peace, quiet and tranquillity. When you feel the stress coming into your life stop prey and go to a place in your mind in which you have no more worries, no more pains, a place that you can call your own heaven. When you are in this place in which stress end and healing begins; No one not even your self can harm you. Now go and have peace, go now and find the peace inside you for if there is no peace inside of you there will be no peace outside of you. For if there is even one person in a group with peace, it will spread like a wild fire. The same can be said for stress but which will be the stronger of the two depends on you.

Love: a deep and tender feeling of affection for or attachment or devotion to a person or persons, an expression of ones affection.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever believeth in him should not perish, but have ever lasting life." John 3:16 KJV

Love a feeling a power so great that many can not understand it, but it was because of this love that we have a second chance to live. For God loved us so much that he sent his only son to die for a world in which most had forgotten or never knew him. Now if that is not love then you tell me, please tell me what is!!

Patient: Bearing or enduring pain, trouble, etc., without complaining or losing self control, refusing to be provoked or angered, forbearing, tolerant, calmly tolerating delay.

We have come a long ways from where we began. Hopeful who sees success where others see failure, Faith that can move mountains and shield you from the fiery dart of the world. Joy without whom we would have no strength, Peace the power to rid the world of stress, Love the most powerful force in all the worlds. Finally, Patients the gifts of turning the other cheeks many times over but "beware the fury of the patient man" for he is a two sided coin. For when patients can not endure the pain any more the fires of hell shall come forth and engulf all around them. Patients alone shall fail this is why patients shall always have friends to turn to in times of need. Now I ask you are you a complete half? For no one person can be a complete whole, to do this you need two complete halves. Each piece in the two half some will be the same to strengthen their bond and others will help others. As for me I can truly say that I am a complete half and I am preying to the lord to send me my other complete half. Now I will ask you again and for the last time,

ARE YOU A COMPLETE HALF?

IF SO HAVE YOU TRULY FOUND YOUR OTHER

COMPLETE HALF?

© 2013 mrbigteddybear


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 14, 2013
Previous Versions

Author

mrbigteddybear
mrbigteddybear

Loganville, GA



About
I am a 25 year old male who writes from the heart more..

Writing