Troy C Van Sickle -  The Van Sickle Group, Trucking, and Real Estate

Troy C Van Sickle - The Van Sickle Group, Trucking, and Real Estate

A Story by Troy C Van Sickle
"

Troy C Van Sickle is a highly dedicated individual who has worked hard for the sake of his career.

"

Troy C Van Sickle is a committed individual who cares about his career, and the future he has as a professional consultant. He is currently serving as the Chief Executive Officer, primary owner, Principle Consultant, and operator for the Van Sickle Group, which is a company he founded in 2011. The company works with professionals and companies in the trucking and real estate industries, which are fields that he has a great deal of experience in already. For twenty years, he was considered one of the top real estate professionals in the Palm Springs, California area, and he also served as a part time truck driver while earning his college degree. He also believes in using his success as an entrepreneur and business owner in order to give back to the community. He supports local charities, and gets involved in the Humane Society.


In 1990, Troy C Van Sickle moved from Palm Springs to the city of Los Angeles in order to pursue his higher education at the University of California at Los Angeles. While attending school, he was able to maintain a 4.2 grade point average, as well as become a member of the Honor Society. He graduated only three years later with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Economics, all while working as a part time semi-truck driver for a company in the area. A year after graduating, he was able to obtain his license as a real estate professional from a community college in Palm Springs, and began working for a real estate firm later the same year. Throughout the next two decades, he was able to achieve partner for the real estate firm, as well as partial ownership, and he was also able to become part owner of the trucking company he worked for as well.


Troy C Van Sickle’s experience in both the real estate and trucking fields have made him the perfect consultant for companies and individuals also working in the industries. Due to his expert experience and his ability to coach others, his company has grown rapidly since 2011, and there seems to be no evidence of their workload slowing down in the future. Professionals trust his services as the Principle Consultant of the company, and his familiarity with the Southern California area makes him ideal for trucking and real estate companies to learn from. However, if you ask him, one of the most important responsibilities he has is to the community through volunteer work; his success enables him to lend support.


For More Information Visit Here -

© 2016 Troy C Van Sickle


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
Added on July 30, 2016
Last Updated on July 30, 2016
Tags: Troy C Van Sickle

Author

Troy C Van Sickle
Troy C Van Sickle

Palm Springs, PA



About
Troy C Van Sickle is a dedicated individual who understands what it takes to operate a successful business. He is currently serving as a consultant for both the trucking and real estate industries, an.. more..