Truly Valuable, No Frills And Easy To Use Mobile Phones For Seniors

Truly Valuable, No Frills And Easy To Use Mobile Phones For Seniors

A Story by TTfone
"

The iPhone is always an “in” thing; however UK operators are courting for seniors with inexpensive, no-frills and easy to use mobile phones.

"
The iPhone is always an “in” thing; however UK operators are courting for seniors with inexpensive, no-frills and easy to use mobile phones.

While mobile phone users across the world are rushing out in droves to purchasing the iPhone, UK mobile phone companies think they can carve a niche in the world mobile market with a phone aimed at seniors who want to keep things uncomplicated. The TTfone is aimed at senior mobile phone users who do not want latest smart phones, but instead are looking for a mobile phone that is friendly and easy to deal with. Throughout the UK, TTfone is providing best mobile phones for seniors with ideal features that are specially designed for seniors.

Older people generally find it difficult to become accustomed to latest multifunctional mobile phones with too many functions. They are not even pleased with the inclination towards a smaller size, as their eyes are not good as younger generation.

An easy to use, TTfone comes with a large screen, big buttons, a powerful speaker, a sensitive microphone and an SOS button. It is not only an ideal for senior citizens, but it is also suitable for a person who has impaired vision and hearing problems.

TTfone is specially designing mobile phone with distinct targeted users. People who are buying iPhones are image-conscious; they want to keep themselves update with their emails and latest tweets. Whereas, when it comes to elderly they do not require such features. They simply wish to have a mobile phone with standard functions that can fulfil their requirements.

In the modern fast paced way of life everyone wants to get used to the most recent and greatest technology. Whereas, TTfone a UK based company has decided to take it in reverse direction and bring the technology back to the commencement, making things simpler and easy to use. Thus, with the consideration of mobile phone users, we are designing special mobile phones that can match with the varying demands of the elderly.

© 2014 TTfone


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
Added on November 13, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014
Tags: easy, use, mobile, phone

Author

TTfone
TTfone

United Kingdom