Day 5

Day 5

A Chapter by The Violent Wolf
"

i luuuuurv chocolate haha

"
January 14, 2012 " Day 5
Omygosh! I had chocolate today! I love chocolate! Josh gave it to me! The two of us went to go get some more coconuts and then he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar! We split it in half and ate it all up and it was super yummy! I was running all around and kicking up leaves and I tripped over a rock and fell down. Then Josh ran over, tripped over the same rock and fell on top of me! He was heavy! Then I started laughing my head off. Which made him start laughing! So we were just laying on the ground laughing hysterically.
Then we settled down (a little bit) and brought back a ton of coconuts! Guess what! I usually hate coconuts but after four days of it they’re ok! They’re super nutritious, too!
Later:
It started raining later in the afternoon. But it wasn’t just drizzling, it was a steady downpour. All of our stuff was getting wet, but my journal was safe in a plastic sandwich bag. So it was ok. Then, since I was still kinda high off the chocolate, I started dancing in the rain. The waves were my beat and the rain pounded out my rhythm. Words poured out of my mouth. I had no idea what I was saying but it sounded good to me! I think everyone else liked it too, ‘cause as they watched me they swayed to my beat, my rhythm, my words. It, this, everything, the island, the rain"felt so beautiful! I’d never felt so alive in my life!
Then as I tired and slowed down the rain slowed down with me, until it was little more than drizzling. The sun came out and as we all looked at it poking through the clouds we saw a rainbow. Two rainbows actually. A gift from God. At that moment our situation on the island didn’t seem so sordid. I think we will all sleep well tonight, which is what we all need.


© 2012 The Violent Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting chapter, getting an insane sugar rush off chocolate. XD I love the way you described the downpour and dancing/singing in the rain; very well written!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Violent Wolf

11 Years Ago

thanks you!
The Violent Wolf

11 Years Ago

*thank you! lol
L. Catherine

11 Years Ago

Welcome again!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 15, 2012
Last Updated on December 15, 2012


Author

The Violent Wolf
The Violent Wolf

Pascoag, RI



About
I can't write well upon demand. I have to wait until a picture, theme or whatever hits me. I use real world experiences in my writing. Music is an inspiration. Some of my poems or whatever are random,.. more..

Writing