Dear Best Friend from Omegle

Dear Best Friend from Omegle

A Story by The Violent Wolf
"

A letter to someone I met online

"
Dear best friend from Omegle,
I am absoluetly horrific at making friends in person. People think I'm such a snob because I don't talk to them, but I'm just painfully shy.
I'm a lot braver and more talkative online. But you already knew that. We hit it off so well the first time we met on Omegle. I don't have a clue about what we talked about, but we hit it off so well, that we added each other on facebook. A good decision on my part, because you became my best friend during my highschool years.
The first time we talked was my freshman year. I was sitting at the school computers, killing time before I had to go home. I dont know what it was about you, but I liked you. Enough to want to talk to you again, fancy that. Maybe it was our similiar interests. Maybe it was the music. Maybe I was just glad that someone was listening. Because, as you know very well, talking it out helps me alot.
Our chats were inconsistent, perhaps because I only talked to you when i was at my lowest. I feel guilty about that because you were always there for me no matter what.
Do you remember the first time we video chatted? It wasn't really because I had no camera so you couldn't see me. But I absolutely scrutinized you, trying to see if anything about you was a possible tell tale sign that you were some psychopath. But you passed. I think it was your laugh. You have a very funny laugh. Or maybe your very slightly feminine voice. No offense.
I don't have a very good recollection of what all we talked about. I probably told you lots of secrets and complained about school and my family. I do remember the Kingdom Hearts dubstep songs. Amazing music. I do also remember you calming me down when I was in a bad place mentally. You were so great.
I tried to return the favor. I could tell you had problems too, even if you didnt always talk about it. I felt bad because I could never really help you the way you helped me. For that I apologize.
Of all my school years, my Senior year was the craziest. It was full of problems and turmoil, excitement and adventures. You went through it all with me, in a sense, from the best to the worst. I won't list them out, you may or may not remember certain things. But you were there. Up until I graduated and moved back to the US.
I have my reasons for blocking you on Facebook, and I won't go into that now. But I just want to apologize, because I feel guilty about it. About cutting you off after all you've done.
I hope things look up for you, I know your life isn't where you want it to be right now. But I'm positive it'll get better. Dont worry. I also hope you get to spend more time with Alex. He's such an adorable baby.
I wish you the absolute best of luck.
Thank you for being there for me.
Until we talk again,
Your crazy friend from Omegle

© 2015 The Violent Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
Added on May 1, 2015
Last Updated on May 1, 2015
Tags: friend, bestfriend, omegle, online

Author

The Violent Wolf
The Violent Wolf

Pascoag, RI



About
I can't write well upon demand. I have to wait until a picture, theme or whatever hits me. I use real world experiences in my writing. Music is an inspiration. Some of my poems or whatever are random,.. more..

Writing