I dont know

I dont know

A Poem by twisteD

I know, i heard you, we need to go. I need to go. Where? I don't know. Why? I have to leave this place, that fills me full of despair. I see your face when i wake up in the morning, i hear your voice when I'm sleeping. I think of you ever living second of my days. You say that its okay, when it really is not. You say, everything is going to be all right, when i know that it won't. That's why, i need to leave. 

"Don't", you say. You say, 'i need you' i say, We all want something, we all need something, but we don't always get what we want, and we don't always want what we need.
I need to leave, but i don't want to. I have to go, but i don't like to. How? you ask. 'How, are you supposed to leave, when your life, your friends, your love stays behind?'

I don't know, is my reply. I don't know.

© 2010 twisteD


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You’re words are so carefree that this whole piece seems to be an excerpt from a blog. That simply means that your honesty and willingness to share clearly reflects in your poem. Also, the voice in here sounds so much like a broken Barbie doll that makes it an interesting read.

Keep Writing. ^___^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Added on May 11, 2010
Last Updated on May 11, 2010