The Experiments

The Experiments

A Story by Tyler Cox
"

This is the story about a "mad" doctor. Whether or not he is, that is up to you

"
Let me start by telling you that I am NOT mad. I don't care what the other doctors said and wrote in my file. Nor do I care about what the families say. I was a licensed surgeon. Well before they stripped me of the license that is. I had been helping patients for 15 years! So what if I happened to graft parts of one person onto another. And that I sometimes bathed in multiple people's blood. In my defense I was merely testing to see if the different blood types felt differently. That's all it was:an experiment! And they still took away my license! IT WAS ALL IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE! Oh, I'm sorry, I was getting a little worked up. But everything is fine, dandy even. Because as soon as I escape-I will, I've done it before- I will bathe in everyone's blood. Hope the bubbles won't go away too soon. Mwuahahahaha.

© 2013 Tyler Cox


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This writing reminds me of Mary Shelly's Frankenstien in the best way. I've read a few of your writings you like to change things on the reader. Good job :)
Also is there any more of this one. I'd love to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on July 30, 2013
Last Updated on July 30, 2013

Author

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

winston salem, NC



Writing
Release Release

A Story by Tyler Cox


Alone? Alone?

A Poem by Tyler Cox