Living in the matrix, wake up aka Life is a dream, faith awaitens

Living in the matrix, wake up aka Life is a dream, faith awaitens

A Poem by tynamite
"

Something I wrote when I was hallucinating

"
You forgot to buy that thing advertised on tv last week that you really know you wanted when you saw it and still would now, but you forgot to buy it at the supermarket.
What are we fighting for? There are no more saviours. When the tape rolls, there's no stopping it.
 
When I was a child, I used to think that the saddest thing for a parent to go through was for their child to go without, like for example if my mum couldn't afford the one piece of food on the shelf I wanted at Asda.
But now I'm older, I realise that the saddest thing for them, is for when one of their children isn't happy and they can't help them out of it.
I think I'm getting always constantly better at it, but I don't know since X months ago whether I'm actually getting better or not.

Delusion is the key to sanity. Right now you have an evolutionary advantage. Reality will only hit you when you're forced to face the truth.
If you knew what life was, you would not want to live. We're living in the Truman Show. If you've ever been there, you've been enlightened. If you haven't, you don't know what enlightenment is.
 
Why do you need God if you're happy?
Why do you especially need God to help you when you're sad?

PS. And that's why the rich and famous do drugs. As it shows them the truth and gives them a new perspective on life. I've never done drugs, and neither should you.

© 2014 tynamite


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

627 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 2, 2014
Last Updated on April 2, 2014

Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing