#2 Strudel And Amy Get Weighed Out

#2 Strudel And Amy Get Weighed Out

A Chapter by tynamite
"

OMG THIS IS S**T! What was I thinking when I wrote this? This is so embarrassing. I was so young when I wrote this. This is VERY VERY bad!

"
Eventually, Amy and Nick came into their bedrooms doing their own thing. Nick was thinking of what a world would be like without strudels.
Do not read this! I was such a s**t writer when I was 14. Something happened between 14 and 15 that made me good, I think it was maturity, no it was.
"Does that song have to be so long?" Nick moaned, "Seriously." Amy wasn't listening. Amy had had enough of Nick's possessive manipulative snide ways all day. She started the day singing songs so she'll end the day singing. Her brother weren't doing anything, so why couldn't he make everyone sing songs together? Amy walked into Nick's room, not completely happy of course.
"Come into my room .... NOW .... please" Amy sweetly pleaded.
"I don't want to. I'm lying down." Nick shrugged coolly.
Amy was horrified to find her brother would rather lie down on his bed by his strudel all day than have some fun with her. Amy walked out of the room in a huff. Nick began to think of how great it would be if he was married to his sister. So wrong it was. But until then, he would have to be unadjusted by the consistent arguing.
"Daaaaaad! Nick won't sing my song" Amy whined.
"You sang patronising songs to Amy, so you can sing songs with her. Make it up to her" Dad argued.
"I'm not coming" Nick shouted to Amy's room.
"I bet it's your menefancan making you bad is it?" Amy backchatted.
"What? I'm not doing anything wrong am I?" Nick shrugged coolly.
Amy got more frustrated by that guilty phrase.
"YOU'RE the only one who has something to feel guilty about."
Nick ignored her. "Answer me." Nick answered.
"Guilty? You're trying to force me into your bedroom." Amy felt deflated. Nick thought nothing. Nick was happy.  Amy was surely never arguing with him again. She should of said, you're there spinning me around but you rather be by yourself than me.
"I don't see why you're upset for, the only reason you want me to sing my songs is because I've made it up to you." That was the final stab in the back.
Even Amy's unstable friends wouldn't act in this way. But when you come to think about it. It was Nick who was the life of the house. Amy stormed into Nick's room undetected, dragged his legs so he lost balance then pulled his arm to her bedroom. Amy was saved when Nick called for Dad turned up the tv volume.
Amy requested Nick to kiss each teddy bear she had. He was very pleased. He finally had a sister who would like to share things with him. Nick wondered what the hell he was arguing about earlier, with a sister like Amy, who needs older brothers.
It was all happy in the end.
Nick and Amy are both getting along and both interested in each other and vice versa.
For Amy it wasn't anyway. How could Amy be sure if Nick was genuinely interested in what she had to say?
"Why is this teddy's fur more brittle?" Nick asked out of concern, not interest.
"Because I got all those strudel sauces on it" Amy contently said.
"Sauces?" Nick doubted.
"Yeah. Don't you know? Maple syrup, nutella, sunpat peanut butter, primadonna jam, squeezy honey...."
"And sugar!" Nick overtalked.
"Sugar? Why would I need sugar?"
"So he can be your sweetest and petite-est bear"
"There isn't a such word as petitest."
"Yes there is, because you just invented it. You still used sugar though."
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did."
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did."
"No."
"Yes."
"No" Amy said.
"Yes" Amy said.
"No" Amy said.
"Yes" Amy said.
"No" Amy said.
"Yes" Amy said.
"No" Amy said. "Shuddup! My songs on" Amy rushed.
Nick couldn't imagine how Amy could get so much happiness from a small bedroom. It was Happy Capply's theme song. What a better character for people to love than a short wide green apple which was - happy.
Happy Capply is rolling through
Out to please all of you
Likes to work, play and keep it true.
                       Yay. All yay.
                       Happily Doo.
"Can't you listen to any other things to keep yourself positive?" Amy wasn't listening. Amy had had enough of Nick's possessive manipulative snide ways all day. That was a shortcut of the final stab in the back. It wasn't all happy in the end. Nick and Amy weren't both compassionate and weren't both interested in her and vice versa. Nick had a weird way of disrupting Amy's fun all day. She started the day singing songs so she would end the day signing songs. They both continued playing together for six minutes. Amy still had thoughts in her head. Then more thoughts came in. Last Tuesday had a great lovely time on the sofa watching Happy Capply Fruits Show. Amy had only called Nick for a few minutes. If only Mum was here. Amy had remembered how upset she was when Nick was kissing each teddy bear. She had immediately found no need to be happy or content. She sang the song, but not excitedly. Amy had made Nick feel very guilty. It was common fro Amy to do this, but not enough to know that Amy had a hidden talent. This made Nick more prone to thought and supportive. He began to speak "What's wrong now? If you want me to sing the song with you, that can be arranged." Amy loved Nick for this sort of trust. Not even her friends would give the ball to Amy's hands.
I've been singing songs ALL DAY, and since you've told me off on purpose, all you've done is make me think that I don't want to sing songs."
"Of course I like you to sing songs, last Tuesday is when I wanted you to shut up. You don't need singing. You need me, and you have me here waiting."
"But you just want to as quick as.... - no, wait, let me show you what I mean." Amy was horrified to find that his brother would rather lie down in his bedroom than in the security of his sister just lying down on her bed. All Amy needed to make Nick agree with her was that stupid look that Nick had. But she didn't have one. She turned her back on Nick.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
END OF PART ONE
BEGINNING OF PART TWO
Nick stopped being happy. He was trapped in Amy's tricks and nothing he could do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx walked cooly  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
"Seriously" Amy imitated. "I surely don't have anything better to do, do I?"
"No you don't." Nick quizzed cheekily. Garran would have laughed if he was here. Amy was furious on the inside. It's not like she's the one who's bored. This technique isn't working.
"No you're not Nick anymore." Amy got clever. "You're Amy. Can you come back in a minute?" Amy grinned. This was the first day they both had a proper un-childish argument. Nick walked into Amy's room and turned off Amy's stereo. Much better. Amy's stereo was very stylish.
"Come here" Amy mimicked. Nick didn't have to step into the room to say "Where's my strudel."
Amy replied "I've hidden it somewhere safe" Amy was rubbing her belly "while you concentrate on the more important things." Nick moved to the bed and laid by Amy. This technique wasn't working.
"Go into your room man. I want to show you something." Amy lied.
Amy had got the strudel from her pocket and kept rustling the packet. Nick instantly became sad.
"But Dad, my strudel's being eaten."
"Who's strudel?"
"Do as Amy says."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But Nick still felt he was being xxxxxxxxxxx Nick failed to xxxxxxx than her.
"I admit it. I don't have anything better to do than  to listen to you. I apologise if I'm not good enough for you." Nick apologised to the other room. Nick didn't sound too understanding so Amy decided it was time for another test. Amy went to her parent's room then Nick's room then told her brother "Come here." Nick came and saw on the floor a strudel packet. It was empty. Nick got frustrated. And sad. If he kept getting sad on each test, surely, he must be failing each one.
Everyone loves Nick except for Sarah.
"DAD" Nick called out.
"Do as Amy says" Dad replied.
"And I do have something better to do than be here" Nick finalised. "Lie out and spread on the bed with you." 
OMG I know how wrong that sounds!
He jumped down on the bed, laid down and waiting for something to happen. Amy was furious. "YOU'RE THE MOST STUPIDEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET!" Amy screeched. Dad lept from the king size bed, stopped watching tv, and then came into Nick's room stealing the show.
"Whoa! Hold up. What's going on here?" Dad introduced. Dad loved introducing himself. "Nick, what do you think" he loved investigating people. Amy loved this presenting as well as Nick, he got a lucky escape.
"I had nothing better to do than to be on my comfy slushy duvet with my sweet and bestest sister" Nick said. Amy blushed. Nick wrapped his arm around his sister. Dad announced "Look at you!" He fingered Nick's cheek.
"Look at this!" He stared at Amy's shifty eyes.
Alves began to put on his posh voice "What a majesties like you doing in a place like this?" Everyone laughed.
I've typed up enough, and I wish that the story ended here, but it doesn't, so I'll continue typing and being horrified when I do.

Everyone laughed. They both realised to stop being silly.
"Actually Nick, I didn't want to lie on this bed. I like to do things." Amy smiled.
"And who doesn't like to do things?" Alves joked around.
"NICK" Amy blurted cheekily. Nick didn't get the joke.
"I acutally enjoy lying her on the bed with you. It's as perfect as you want bonding to be" Nick explained.
SMH OMG GTFO! Did I just say that? Was I being serious?
"Why is Nick so stupid" Alves asked Amy.
"Because he doesn't get that every time I acted hypersensitive it was because I thought you was being by your strudel. You have to jam it in your mouth every time you can when I'm not around. You can't even bear eating strudles around me."
Nick was damned. He let out a loud "Ohhh". His face froze. "Tomorrow, I'm going to get a strudel, and you're not going to complain about it. Alright?" Amy answered "I don't know." Nick liked Amy's answer.
"Nick" Amy addressed. "I want to ask something."
"Yes. I'm open to questions, don't worry. What is it?" Nick was so understanding what Amy was feeling. "What is it?"
"Does that-" The door knocked and they both rushed to get the door, it was Mum. Everyone was extremely delighted to help her with the food shopping.


© 2011 tynamite


Author's Note

tynamite
I thought it was clever at the time to use substitute words for said, because teachers always said to do it because they got tired of reading the word said all the time.

If you think I was innocent and immature with my head stuck up the clouds when I was 14, you wouldn't believe how I was in primary school.

If you want me to fill in the x's tell me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011
Tags: children, strudel, arguments


Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing