Wayfaring In Envy

Wayfaring In Envy

A Book by tynamite
"

An angel descends from Heaven, wishing she was on Earth.

"

© 2015 tynamite


Author's Note

tynamite
Naomi is an angel waiting to get to your planet for no other reason than to be accepted by people like us. She's beautiful, enchanted, and can summon limited things. For that reason, she's not accepted for who she is. Sadly she doesn't take rejection well.

Wayfaring In Envy is about Naomi's unofficial relationship with her boyfriend and trying to get commitment. It's about people in The Sanctuary being envious of her beauty, angel wings, butterfly, charisma and demeanour, so they gawk at her, be mean but least likely be nice to her.
It's also about Naomi trying to get used to a foreign world where the rules, environment and people behave very different to what she's used to.
The novella does touch upon Sacha from Earth who has been given magical powers of which it's her job to monitor her, but that's for a Miracles and Misuse nover I haven't wrote yet.

This is a series of short stories, and is about the opposite of Excess Rah Style

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah...The Author is back!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1079 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 3, 2011
Last Updated on March 17, 2015
Tags: angel, loneliness, envy

Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing