Someone who cares

Someone who cares

A Poem by Harley (arbiter)
"

eh

"

I just want someone to share

how I've been impaired

Someone who cares

Someone who's there

 

Not a friend bieing nice

who thinks their paying the price

Someone who cares

Someone who's there

 

a person for advice

a person to help through the nights

Someone who cares

Someone who's there

 

a person to hear my feelings

and to help with my dealings

Someone who cares

Someone who's there

 

someone to be with

but for me thats a myth

can't find her anywhere

all i have is despair

© 2012 Harley (arbiter)


Author's Note

Harley (arbiter)
i think it might need a little more but i dont know. little input would help a lot please thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was real good, a lot of people want this, most people actually haha nice job

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love it :) I can relate so much, it's crazy! The poem hits close to home, Harley. It's amazing. I have no words! Excellent!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


♪The Girl Next Door♪

11 Years Ago

it is? ... XD
Harley (arbiter)

11 Years Ago

Yeah that's why I don't no more. Heh...
♪The Girl Next Door♪

11 Years Ago

Heh heh...
I like this piece of work as well because it brings back a common discussion/ question I have with myself and others. As humans we want people to understand who we are, how we think, that's just natural. We are beings that feed off social activity. We live off of emotions and in some essence all we are is emotions. A jar of strangled emotions starved for breath. That's why we look for love because we need someone to talk to yet it can't be just anyone. I think that's why people tend to fall in love a little too easily, it isn't actually the person but more so their strangled emotions controlling them, wanting to get out and breath and share. I'm sorry, I'm ranting. Anyway I really, really love this piece! It's very, very good and it got me thinking! Looking forward to your next piece!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I was only able to find this because of your review of my poem, so I must thank you for that. And as you requested - I'll review this piece of your work... Where to start? On my first read through I noticed quite a few little mistakes, as far as grammar and spelling goes - a few capitalization errors here and there, and the most profound word I found was in the first line of the second stanza - 'bieing' should be 'being' if I'm not mistaken. Again - little mistakes that come from not revising before publishing* Your rhyme scheme is great, though I feel the first two lines of the third stanza are a little off unless the reader reads it how you would (which may not always be the case*). I feel the structure you used aids the flow of the work. Overall - I enjoyed this poem. Thank you for introducing me to it, and here is your review.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 11, 2012
Last Updated on June 11, 2012
Tags: love, hurts, pain, one, somebody

Author

Harley (arbiter)
Harley (arbiter)

the age of classic rock , AR



About
I am different. I am the unforgiven. I was born october 1997. I just write because I want to express my feelings in more ways than music and art. I'm just a guy trying to get out of the rain and sur.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..