The lake

The lake

A Story by Jade Whatever
"

It a story about a lake

"
She looked across the lake to the other shore. The lake was still almost glass like. She breathed in the cold morning air. Letting the sound of nature feel her with happiness.

She smiled half heartily and threw it into the lake. Watching it splash and disappear down into the depths. She started stripping down to her bra and underwear and ties rocks around her clothes. And she throws them into the lake too. Watching them too sink into the depths.

Her smile widen as she turned around and walked back up the trail to the cabin.

At the cabin she peeked into the cabin and saw him laying on the floor. He looked so peaceful laying there. She went inside and started cleaning up around him. Trying not to disturb him to much.

She smiled at how sparkling clean everything looked and she looked at him. Sleeping so peaceful. She found the extra set of clothes she brought and put them on. Smiling once more at him. She left the cabin door open and walked to the road. Hoping someone won’t find him for a long time.

© 2017 Jade Whatever


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on July 21, 2017
Last Updated on July 21, 2017

Author

Jade Whatever
Jade Whatever

Jersey City, NJ



About
I love writing and am always trying to improve more..

Writing
Disease Disease

A Story by Jade Whatever