The Becoming of Fesus Vandorak

The Becoming of Fesus Vandorak

A Story by Stef Outsiders
"

fanfiction, but most characters are my own!

"

The Becoming of Fesus Vandorak

Chapter one

 

My name is Fesus Peter Vandorak, born 1818 and lived in a small town that hardly anyone from the outside world would visit. It is a hidden village based in the coldest parts of Russia called Felek tanoak.  A village of banished families who cannot afford to keep their homes, full of diseases and no running water, only a mud river that floods our plain when the weather is evil to us. That would give you some idea of the world I live in, a life of never ending harsh ship.

My family were once wealthy and lived amongst the riches, wear fine clothes and had many friends. Till one day my father fell ill with an unknown virus and to stop the infection spreading further, we were forced here. My young sister Dora and I helped best we could as our mother died at birth of my sister years ago but Father soon died, he died on my 18th birthday. Then my Dora fell ill, I felt as if it was a curse fallen upon my family. I did not want this curse to take my young sister as she was all I had left.

I watched her sleeping, her angel essences fade slowly as the illness worsens and the heat from the fire was able to keep her pinkish cheeks from turning that creepy white you see before death. Tears fall over my drunken face, a bottle of rum I stole from an old man who was dying himself. It was wrong to do such an act but I did not care. I hated feeling that I’ve failed.

One night in our old stable shelter, a knock came from our rotting door. I ignored it, as I was drunk and effortless to move. I did not really think it was odd that someone was actually knocking instead of raging in and taking what we have left. The knocking persisted and grew annoying.

“Go away!” I shouted. The knocking continued and I grew angry in my drunken state. I got up from sitting next to Dora as she was a sleep in her bed and staggered towards the door.

“Go away!” I said.

“Please open the door sir!” A womanly voice replied. This voice sobered me a little, the voice sounded so young but I had to be careful. I opened the door a jar and standing there in the rain were two people, a woman and a young child. The shadows covered their bodies making them hard to see.

“W- What is it that you want? I- I have no money or f-food,” my words slurred slightly.

“Sir, we came to help you and your sister,” The child spoke. The word ‘help’ sounded alien to me, why would anyone want to help an infected family? They would get infected themselves.

“Do not worry sir, we mean no harm,” The other woman said. With their kind words echoing my ears, I warmed to them and eased the door open further. As the light from the fire quilted the strangers’ bodies, their faces were of angels. Similar to what my sister once had, flawless and perfected.

They entered rather quickly and the older woman took the door from my hand closed it, the child with long dark hair stood over my sister.

“Why do you want to help us?” I asked the woman who stood close at my side. I stared at her closely; my eyes were blurry as the rum still nourished my veins. Her eyes were different; they were two deep burgundy pools, like two drops of blood had hit a piece of white paper.  I swayed as I stared harder at her eyes.

“W- What is wrong w- with your eyes?” I slurred.

“You have had too much to drink sir, I think you should rest,” She replied.

“Let us take care of you,”

“You can’t take care of us, were already dead. Let this evil curse take us, let it be done.” The tears fell more than they did before and I staggered back to my dying sister.

“Let it be done,” I whispered and Soaked my sisters’ tiny hands. Dora moaned in her sleep as pain tore through her like a knife. Her hand clenched mine tightly and then let go suddenly.

“Dora!” I said. “Dora No, help her!” I screamed at the woman. The child and woman looked at each other, the child smiled rather evilly and her eyes were as bloody as the woman’s.

“Who are you?” I asked sharply.

“Consider us you’re cure, a miracle if you wish,” The child said softly. She moved towards Dora before I could say another word, the woman took me from my sister and the child sat in my place. I could not see what she was doing as she had her back to me, but I saw her raise her arm to her face and then placed it over my sDora’s mouth.

“What are you doing?” I asked. Fear grew in my stomach as I did not like what my blurry eyes can see. The child did not answer. I rubbed my eyes, growing frustrated that I could not see properly. But as they cleared a little, I saw blood leave the corner of my sisters’ mouth.

“What are you doing?” I asked again and I stormed forward as I demanded to know what she was doing to my sister but the woman stopped me in my tracks. She blocked me from moving further and I was unable to hold my rage, I went to hit her but she grabbed me before I was able to lay a finger on her flawless face. The woman hissed and lifted me by my throat, baring me her teeth that were sharp, cannibal looking. I tried to break free of her abnormal strength but it was no use, I struggled to breathe in my last breaths of air and everything my blurry eyes once saw, darkened, and faded till I could see no more.

“It is done,” was the last words I heard. What had she done? What had she done?

© 2010 Stef Outsiders


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on November 17, 2010
Last Updated on November 17, 2010

Author

Stef Outsiders
Stef Outsiders

United Kingdom



About
Hi everyone I am writer but still have a long way to go, have been writing for four years now, i like to read, love art, photography drawing and designing! I'm 26 years old, have two beautiful ch.. more..

Writing