Twilight- Ever and the After

Twilight- Ever and the After

A Story by Stef Outsiders
"

Twilight Fanfiction

"

Twilight- Ever and the After

 

Chapter one- Prophecy 

 

 

There were a strange wariness’ in the air that suddenly woke me from my sleep, something unfamiliar. I looked around my room as a breeze blew through my window and then my eyes fell upon jake snoring his head of as usual, I warned him out from last night’s hunt. But my eye's kept wandering, further down his tanned biceps that cradled my waist; where my small hand rested. Their on my finger was Jakes token of his love, A ring so simple but yet perfect; sparkled in the morning light. It is hard to believe it is only been a year since we were married, a year of madness but fun at the same time. Finally together and thats all that mattered.  

The house was rather quiet this morning, to quiet than it normally should be. I usually wake to my father's thoughts and my mother's voice, but they were not within ear shot, this worried me. I eased myself from under my jakes arm, being sure I would not wake him; to go and investigate this hush upon my home.

As soon as I was a step out of my room and into the landing, Jakey woke.

 

"Nessie where are you going, you should be resting?" He said yawning.

 

“I’ve rested enough Jakey," I rested my body within the door and watched his half naked physique stretch. He shifted himself from our large bed and sluggishly walks towards me. He embraced me into his warm arms and kissed my hair.

 

"God, I love you!" he deeply breathed the words with passion and desire, it made me forgot this unknown worry. But it didn't last long. I let go of him and turned back onto the landing.

 

"What's wrong Nessie?" he asked.

 

"Do you not notice it?"

 

"Notice what, were alone? Yes! They’ve gone hunting. I've finally have you to myself, without your dad interfering with my thoughts while I’m with you!" He sounded rather proud of himself and somewhat cocky.

 

"Why didn’t they tell me?”

 

“Oh Nessie, they didn’t want to wake you, stop being a big baby and come lay with me?” He played. But I wasn’t in the mood. Not because my parents failed to tell me they were hunting but this feeling I had was still bothering me.

 

“Hum, that’s funny,” Jake stiffened.

 

“What is? I’m not laughing,” I tried to break the seriousness of his face. He did not say anything and stiffly walked onto the landing, listening.

 

“When did your father acquire a post man?” Jake said with his back to me. I frowned and went to join him at his side but he moved before I reached him and went downstairs. I followed closely behind; I saw Jakey crouch down and stood firmly towards the front door.

 

“What it is Jakey?” As he turned I saw a small milky white envelope in his large hands.

 

“It’s for you,” Jake’s face mellowed as handed me the envelope and took two large stride’s pass me. He stood behind, watching, and the heat from his eyes burn into my back.

 

I did not recognise the hand writing or the red wax symbol that sealed the envelope. As I run my hand across the course paper, a flash of memory, not of mine but Auntie Alice’s showered my mind. I saw flames, lots of flames and masked people, chanting words I did not understand. Jake swiftly moved to my side as he noticed I felt and saw something. I came too when I felt Jakes arms around me.

 

“Are you ok? What did you see? God I hate it when she does that to you!” his voice was full of worry. I cradle harder into his chest.

 

“Don’t be angry with Auntie Alice Jakey,” I frowned. The memory I saw did not scare me but made me understand the feeling I woke into.

 

“You saw it too!” A soft voice broke my hug with my Jake. It was Auntie Alice, followed by mother and father. They all swarmed to my side, pushing Jake away. But I reach out to him and pulled back.

 

“Yes, I saw it. Who are they?” My voice filled with worry, too much worry for my liking. My mother took my hand and father stood closely behind.

 

“I do not know, but whoever they are, they will not come near my family!” My father spoke protectively.

 

“I see you have not opened the letter yet!” My mother said raising my left hand that held the envelope. She held my arm carefully and drew a circle with her finger below my wrist.

 

“No mom, I don’t think I want to read it.” At that point, Auntie Alice and father look at each other again. Their faces tensed and a loud hiss spassed his lips. However I did not see what they saw, they block this one out.

 

“Dad,” I let go off Jakey and went to my father’s side, he did not look at me. And he would not let me touch his face.

 

“Dad please let me see,” Jake’s heavy breathing grew louder and a large growl brews in his chest.

 

“They are coming here!” Jake’s voice deepened as he looked upon my father. “Who are?” I demanded. They still wouldn’t answer me. None of them would.

"Dad, this is not fair." I folded my arm's crossly, their still treating me like a child.

 

"It is fair when their is a threat against my family, esipcally you renesmee." he spoke firmly while holding my folded arms but his eyes remained at the floor. Mother came to his side and she divided us, put herself between me and father.

 

"you know we love you Nessie, lets us handle this."

 

"I'm not a child anymore mom." I hissed.

 

I shrugged off her hands that were placed on my shoulder's, and went to joined my Jakey's side. I buried my face into his chest and waited for him to hold me but he wouldn't.

"Jakey!" I moaned. he stood there heavyly breathing as tiny sweat drops formed across his forhead. He was still looking at father.

 

"Your dad is right, your safer not knowing."

 

"God, I'm sick of this!" I roared and stormed out of the house.

 

"Nessie." I heard my mother called but I refused to listen.

 

I darted of into the misty forset alone, for the first time. either Jakey or Auntie Alice would be with me. I hate all the protective lark all the secrects. father is probably listening in on my thoughts but i dont care right now.

 

"Nessie" I heard my name being called in the distance. I stopped for a moment, by a large tree. 

All of  a sudden the birds stopped churping but the wind picked up slightly. Then I saw a shadow or two, disappearing in an out of the trees.

"who's there?" I called.

 

Now I feel really stupid being out here alone, if there is two or more vampires out here I'd never stand a chance.  Whoever they were, they were blocking out my fathers thoughts because I can't hear him anymore. Being human its only natural to feel fear but being a vampire too, curiousity got the better side and I know should run back to house, though if I was in any sort of danger, why havent they killed me yet?

 

"Silly, we don't want to kill you!" A young, child like voice came from around the other side of the tree.  A girl came out of the shadows, she was a danity thing. Looked No older then nine, she had long black hair and wore a white dolly type dress. Then she was followed by a man, with boyish freatures. Dressed in black.

I kept my distance from them, never how small or large vampires are they can still kill.

 

"who are you?" I asked with caution.

 

The little girl stepped forward and curtsied."I' am ambulina and this is my brother, fesus." he bowed and did not take his eyes of me.

 

"we mean you no harm, we simply wanted to see for our own eyes!"

 

"See what excatly?"

 

"The stories, the rumours of your creation. it is all true!" The girl gleamed.

 

"I don't understand what stories?" I kept my questions steady, trying not to show an onze of fear.

 

"Stories of a half vampire, half human like yourself." fesus, for the first time spoke. His voice was deep and sensiual. I found myself oddly drawn to him.

 

"But no one knows of my exitsence, only the volturi and my Grandfather's friends."

 

"Not everyone is loyal as they seem, beautyful one!" His voice made my skin tingle but I thought only my jakey could do that. A strange feeling came over me, as if I feel I were being un faithful to jake. Fesus looked like he was trying to undress me with his Burgundy eyes.

 

"Fesus stop that!" Ambulina hissed and he backed away.

 

At that moment, A loud howl broke around us. It was jake and the rest of the pack. Jake leaped through some bushes, followed by leah and seth.

The three of them snapped and snarled at Fesus and Amublina. But they did not react. Jake stood on all fours in front of me.

 

"Jakey, No!" I said firmly. He turned to face me, frowning his big wolf brows at me and snorted, refusing to listen what I have to say. Leah drew closer to the other vampires, backing them against the large tree. Ambulina looked scared and crouched behind her brother's frame as he sheilded her. I couldn't help but feel sorry for them.

"Jacob stop!" I shouted. He knows I only use his full name when I mean business.

Leah and seth heard me and stopped.

 

"They don't want to fight!" I said sharply. "Can't you see that?" He held his head high and narrowed his brown eyes in the dicrection of Fesus and his sister. He saw they were scared and defenceless.

 

"Renesmee!" My father came, with Jasper and Emmett too. My devoted Uncle's. "Are you hurt?"

 

"No no, I'm fine!" I said in annoyance. Not forgetting I still hate the protectivness. Father then turned his attention to the intruders and approached them carefully.

 

"why are you here?" father said. Ambulina slowly came out from behind Fesus and held his hand.

 

"To see renesmee, but we are not a threat like you think of us"

 

"What is it you want with my daughter? whether you are a threat or not, you are trespassing"

 

"Yes and we are sorry, But our curousity brought us here. Renesmee..." Jakey snarled at her as she said my name. "... and Jacob are apart of the prophercey."

 

Everyone looked at each other and threw passing glances at jakey an I. I think we all thought of the same thing.

 

"What prophercey?" Uncle Jasper asked. Using his abilty to calm the other's.

This time Fesus step forward and hushed Ambulina before she spoke.

"We have already said to much and will not waste anymore of your time, beautyful one were gracious to off met you and your mut,"

 

I took offence to his choice of name calling and glanced a fowl look his way. But it didn't last long, his eyes were doing that undressing thing again, only the feeling was stronger. My cheeks flushed. Jake on the other hand snarled, growing larger as he puffed up his fur. Leah and seth did the same and drew nearer to him.

 

"Fesus we must leave," Ambulina tugged as her brother presciently. But he refused to budge.

 

Instead of jake lunging forward like I expected, little seth stepped in. he yelped at seth but seth wasn't listening and went for Fesus and Ambulina.

 

"No!" I yelled over the growls. Fesus grabbed Ambulina and sped off into the forest. Jake and the other's went after them.

 

"Dad stop them!" I whinced. "Please!"

 

"It's not our fight Renesmee," he said turning to face me. "You know how jacob is, he'll do anything to protect you," He was right in one way but they did not cause any harm to me or anyone else. I was saddened that Ambulina and her brother maybe killed by the paws and gaping mouths of leah, seth and no doubt my jakey.

"Come renesmee, let's go home," My father wrapped his cold arm around my shoulders and spun me around, I had to look back. Worried about jake and those two vampires.

 

Back home, mother came flying to me with open arms. Aswell as Auntie alice. "I could not see you, but I'm glad you're OK." Alice squeezed.

"Don't do that to me again, please!" Mother pulled me into her, forgetting I could still feel the cold and shivered as she let go.

 

"You're cold, Alice fetch the blanket!" Alice already saw what was coming and placed the blanket around me. Uncle jasper and emmett came in after checking the forset around the house and then my father.

"Edward!" My mother flew to his arm's, Its hard to believe she was once human.  Everyday she would tell me how much she loved him and thankful for what she's always wanted. 'It's always been him' she would say. And her vampire life was perfected even more when I was born.

I couldn't ask for better parents really. God I'm such an ediot.

"No, your not," my father said as he sat next to me.

 

"I guess you heard that." I said

 

"No, but you forget I can read face's." he smirked playfully while moving a curl from my face.

 

"I'm sorry dad." 

 

"My child you have nothing to be sorry about," He cradle my head in his cold palms and kissed my hair. 

 

I heard a gasped from Auntie Alice and rose from the sofa instantly. "Auntie Alice what's happening?" I knew she's seen something, anything. I have to know they are Ok, she can't see Jake. So my anxiety trebled. Alice shock her head sadly, meaning only one thing. 

I don't know why I felt such a great deal for Ambulina and Fesus, I did not know them. I guess I just hate killing my own kind, as part vampire myself. And my family.I assume Ambulina and Fesus only had each other, how can you not feel any sadness in that?

 

"Jacob is fine, he is with the pack. He wants to speak with you when he returns tomorrow" father said still sat on the sofa. My sadness molded into anger, how can my Jake do this?

 

"Nessie," Mother called faintly.

 

"Can we have a moment alone?" She smiled to the others, father rose from his seat and placed a kissed on her forehead and then one upon my hand, then left the room. 

"You think after ten years I'd be used to whole mother daughter talk thing, but... don't be mad at jake." She comforted me and took the hand my father kissed before he left, drawing circles with her index finger.

"It won't last mom, those brown eyes of his will make sure of that."

 

"The Puppy eyes look" she chuckled. I chuckled with her and nodded in agreement. We shared a hug and she left me to be with father, I watch them in slight envy. As I craved jakes warmth; we've never parted for more then a few minutes and it already proving a struggle. No, I have to see Jake, I cannot be away from my Jake. 

© 2010 Stef Outsiders


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
Added on December 11, 2010
Last Updated on December 11, 2010

Author

Stef Outsiders
Stef Outsiders

United Kingdom



About
Hi everyone I am writer but still have a long way to go, have been writing for four years now, i like to read, love art, photography drawing and designing! I'm 26 years old, have two beautiful ch.. more..

Writing