goodbye..!

goodbye..!

A Story by Vaishali..^_^

 

The prettiest thing in this world is to be loved by someone…

But the worst thing is to love someone who doesn’t love you back…!

But still you carry that broken heart and love them…

This pain is so true and so real

Loving someone makes us feel so much adorable…

To love someone is to give them the right to hurt you

To love someone is to feel there hurts in your heart…

Feel there happiness as smiles on your face…

And if they don’t love you back it feels as if you’re lost in this crowded world….

 

When I met him first day it was a pleasure for me…that day I met my love…

That day I met my life….I met my soul mate…my prince charming…yeah! I met my life…my life…we talked…we laughed…we smiled…we walked miles…

It was the best feeling…his innocence made me mad….his smile was heartbreaking…

Yeah! He was the right guy…

 

Time went on and on. and we were best pals….the other day when I was carrying a rose in my hand and was going express my feelings I came to know he loves someone else he told me…I was so broken to hear that…it felt It was a dream but it wasn’t…he never told me that before…why he did that to me…why?…I’m broken inside….this smile on my face is fake…I wear this fake smile everyday….and no one knows how much I miss you….

 

You were my world and now my world is lost

You were my life and now my life is no more

You were my smile and now my smile is lost…

You weren’t my cry but you are now..

Time was flowing so fast I couldn’t hold it in my hands,

This life is killing me inside but I can’t say anything….

How much I miss you no one knows but I’m dying for you

You left me and I’m leaving this world for you…

Goodbye my life

Goodbye my lover….

 

 

 

© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


Author's Note

Vaishali..^_^
ignore typo's and grammatical mistakes...:| ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very sad.. great flow and emotion in there.. killer ending.. I hope that is not real as the world would be short of a very gifted writer!!! It does hurt when we confess our emotions and it is not reciprocated back to us.. it is better to know though as soon as possible so that it does not grow even more in fantasy. Why your friend did not tell you that they were in love with someone is odd.. usually friends discuss these things.. things closest to them. It could be your friend was developing feelings too and afraid to disclose the truth.. you can still remain friends but be careful!!! Love your depth in your writing... love unfortunately can be pain! Everyone has been there!=)

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was really heartbreakingly sad :(
I agree with my friend Imperfection regarding the depth of emotions in this piece, very well penned!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

this is really good.... it makes me wanna cry... i to loved someone who did not love me back... he lead me on just like mystery guy in ur story... i feel like i can conect with this story... it was very emotional and it was great

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow it so emotional!! i fell like crying !!If its real I feel sorry for you!!Your having a great talent of your feelings expressing beautiful!!Keep it up!!i knew it very hard to say goodbye and its so harder to hear your loved one saying that I loves someone else! Anyhow great job!!
Keep sharing!!


Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is full of lots of raw emotion. Its sad and the pain is almost tangible. You did a great job of getting across the feelings you wanted. Nice job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

If you give love to another, eventually you will get back the love that you deserve.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow... this is so sad and moving. I really can identify with these feelings; anyone who has loved and lost can truly understand the piece.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

sad yet so intense.....i can say that i understand what it means....when i had to say BYE to my husband when he had to go somewhere....then i can imagine how painful it is to say GOODBYE to someone one truly loves....
i really believe that if someone really loves someone,, he will come back...!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

wow, this is amazing it's so sad but yet excellent:)
this is my favorite!
nicee jobb

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow ... how SAD ... how TRAGIC ... how CRUEL ... how AWEFUL ...
A good well written piece but sooo SAD !!!
What aweful timing !!!
and about the "fake smile" ... that's a good line
I might make a poem about a "fake smile"
I like it ... I have ideas ... It'll be interesting
And I am so sorry for you !!! I really am !!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Thats so sad....:(
Ah love can make the boldest one weak.....
the happiest one sad.....
if it enter ur lovers heart.
But, is it worth giving ur life for someone who doesnt love u back?
maybe and may not be......
that would always remain a mystery to people who are standing away from the pink tinted glasses....
But what u have written here is a heartouching story.:)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
18 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 19, 2009
Last Updated on March 19, 2009