Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Vaishali..^_^

CIA

A sweet girl...very sensitive...lost in the world of her own dreams...a good friend...and very curuios about beautiful life she's leading....unknown by the future which she leads too...

 

MACK

A guy very lovely and good looking...a very nice and understanding person....always ready to help out..... very concerned about everyone.....and Cia's brotherly best friend....

 

ALICE

A girl nice at heart.....very caring....but harsh at times....very sensitive about her friends...a beautiful girl....and Cia's sweet cousin....


DANIEL

A smart looking dude....with a very beautiful heart.....a very good singer and poet.....very good at giving suggestions...always ready to help friends......a tarot card reader......and Cia's best mate at college....

 

KIMMY [KIM]

 

A kiddish girl....don't know what she is doing...don't know what life is bringing to her.....unknown by the future headed by her behaviour...don't know what life is actually all about.....and not guiding her own life well.....and Cia's good high school friend......


JOE

A arrogant guy.....full of negativity.....not good at finding the way out of problems....but fabulous at finding way towards mess......and kim's boyfriend.....who is misguiding kim.....

 

 

JAKE

A guy nice to talk with...handsome dude...very keen at solving problems.....ready to help....and all of above a nice and faithfull friend...or maybe someone's prince charming...an awesome singer...cute and sensible person...and caring....and a dude fun to be around...one can almost fall for him at first talk.. he was engaged with a girl named "KATE"...who cheated him....that made him afraid into falling in a new relation...

 

VINCE

A guy very flirty....funny at times..gets hurted easily.....and very sensitive about friendship......hate fraud friends.....and Jake's best pal....

 

 

SARAh

A girl full of attitude....and believes in doing what she want.....super duper sensitive.....and a good friend...fashionable and trendy...cares for everyone....help's out in the best way she can.....and Cia's sweet sister.....and thats my story which leads to Cia  ---->>

 

 

 



© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great start :)


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
1 Review
Added on May 10, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2009