Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Vaishali..^_^

Life is the best teacher…..it will teach you the best thing you never thought of……

Life is not learning from your mistake but from others too…as you don’t live that much to make all by yourself…..

 

You never know what life brings to you….

For whom you fall…what your destiny brings to your path….

What we are is the reflection of our future….

What we get are the gifts of our deeds….

Who you meet is not in your hands….

What you make out of it is your power…

 

I don’t know what I have done…I don’t know what will it lead to…..

I just wanted to fly hard…open my wings and smell every essence of this world…

I just wanted to make all fun out of it…live my world to the best…

Like a child I waited for the guidance I didn’t know which path leads to positive world….

I didn’t want to hurt him...but I did…I want to amend it…but helplessly I can’t…I’m unable…

I didn’t mean to hurt anyone…I didn’t think of it…..but everything is not always at your side….

 

That day I came back home from my school….as my daily routine…I had my lunch…and turn on my PC…..there was a friend request from a guy…..I saw his profile it was nice….normally I don’t use to add strangers….but this time I did….

I added that guy in my Orkut friends list….his name was Vince….and age was 19….

 

Then next moment he came online…and said “hello”

“Hello” I said….

My profile was name as…” My life is music but my lyrics are messed up….”

So obviously he asked what’s my name…instead of telling him…Sarah….

I said…”I’m Miley...” and then he asked the age…I said 18 instead of 15…

 

Don’t know what made me lie to him….but I did….

After a conversation of few more seconds…I came to know he’s the one from Melbourne…the place I frequently use to visit….

I told him I’m from Sidney…he told me he has a friend from Sidney named Alice

It took me just a minute to recognize he’s talking about none but my cousin Alice….

“Oh my god…! Alice knows her…she never talked about him…”I thought to myself

After talking to him a little more I went offline…

 

I rang up to Alice….and asked her whether she knows Vince…

While a short conversation with her I came to know...

Vince is Alice’s family friend…and she used to visit his place….

She questioned me…how do I know Vince..? I said “just a chat friend…I met today only…from him I come to know he knows you….”

“Oh you can talk to him….He is a nice guy…”Alice replied…

And I hang up the phone…went out hanging with friends…

When I was back home I had my lunch….and went online….after a little talk with Vince…

I thought to me…”he’s a nice guy…”

At around 12:00…”I said I’m feeling sleepy talk you tomorrow…bye…!”

I lie on my bed and fall asleep….

 



© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


Author's Note

Vaishali..^_^
many of you might not be knowing whats ORKUT here...
itz a social networking site...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on May 10, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2009