Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Vaishali..^_^

Cia went online and she got request from Jake …Vince’s best pal….Cia excepted the request….

She talked to Jake many times and found him a nice person….

She comes to know that Jake is a very nice singer…

After there chats for few days…Cia explained him why I faked his friend…Jake understands Cia’s point and said that’s ohkie…

They both used to talk regularly…and soon Jake was a very good pal of Cia….they used to talk on phone…online chatting…

 Cia found him so nice…that she couldn't stop herself from talking to him….

As they both knew many things about each other …they used to share there personal matters too…

Once Cia told him about her high school crush….which she never told to anyone…

And Jake told him about his ex-girlfriend…

Jake used to be very sad when thought about his ex-girlfriend…and Cia seeing the situation console him to best she can….

He told Cia about how he first met his girlfriend…and how she cheated him…

He really liked his ex-girlfriend very much but she broke his heart into pieces...and now he doesn’t let anyone to enter his dreams to amend the broken pieces…

He used to feel like a piece of broken glass…and Cia always consoled him…

Jake also used to console Cia when she talked about her high school crush…she miss him a lot…

They were friends but Cia never expressed her feelings….and now she don’t even know where he is…

It is very rightly said…”Say what you want to before its too late “

We always regret in the end…for the words we didn’t say and for the buried feelings that always remained buried……..like Cia did…

Life is so clever…it brings us back to place from where we started….

We don’t know what is going to happen at the next moment but atleast we know what is happening at the present moment…but we still don’t want to live the present…we always live in past…which reflects our future…we always regret for the past and create more regrets for our future…

Problems are common to all but what matters is our own attitude today our own life…our attitude on how we want our life…

One day every thing will be exactly as you wanted…

Jake used to call Cia and they always use to talk for hours….

Jake sing songs for Cia…Cia was so happy for her friendship…

But she didn’t actually know what is all going on…

What was that feeling which was arising in her heart….

Why she was always curious to talk to Jake..?

Why she always smiles while thinking of him when no ones around…

Why she become so happy when she receive text from Jake…

Why..? Who have the answers for these queries…?

So many things going in her mind…but she couldn’t find the solutions…

First time in her life she only wanted to live the moment…live each and every moment…

Jake influenced her so much…he changed Cia’s thinking…

He changed Cia’s way of living her life…

He changed everything…

 

That feeling was love…that sweetness which Cia felt was Love…

Love just occurs in our life…it never warns, it never informs…

It just comes like that…as it was in Cia’s life…..

….

 



© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on May 11, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2009