Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Vaishali..^_^

 

At Cia’s birthday party at our place.....with all her friends wishing her best for the day.....

 Cia's college's best mate Daniel and her brotherly best pal Mack enter...wishing her "happy birthday" with a bouquet....Cia gets happy with her friends arrival.... she introduced us with her friends…

And then we all talked a little….

After we ordered drinks ....Joe and kimmy entered with a grin.....

They both wished Cia....and Joe started complaining about Kim’s carelessness about holding the cake which they both brought......

When Cia opened the cake we all burst into laughing...seeing the condition of the cake....

Finally Cia cut the cake and we all ate it with a spoon [hahaha].... 

When Cia and Daniel went to order some snacks.....Kim got curious to see Cia's birthday presents...and she did the same..... 

As we all sit together…

 Daniel’s cell phone rang and he went out to attend the call....

Suddenly he came in taking out his tarot cards from his bag.....asking Cia to select the cards.....she did so...then again Daniel went out to talk with his tarot cards....... 

 

After Daniel arrived back.....one of Cia's friend questioned Daniel

"Are you a tarot card reader?" 

"Yes..." 

 

"A friend lost his car keys and had a urgent work....so I told him where were the keys with the help of my tarot cards....", Daniel said

"Wow...." 

 

"Would you all like to know about something related to your life or love life....?” Daniel asked 

"Yes” everyone said 

 

Then we all sat around and asked something or the other... related to love life...personal issue's...and many things....almost everyone got satisfied.....

 

Then it comes to Cia ...she refused to ask something....there was only one question she would have asked but she refused....

Everyone staring at her...and convincing her to ask something..... 

 

The question which Cia would probably ask was known by Daniel....so somehow he starting convincing her to clear her doubts.....

 

"You don't worry about it...I'm sure you'll get satisfied with it....and if there's something wrong i will surely give suggestion to get out of it....don't get worried...at least clear you doubts whether you are you leading a right path or not…"Daniel said

Anyhow Daniel convinced Cia to ask her question...and she did so....

 

 Everyone remained silent....

And then suddenly Daniel said "You met him was not your decision. But" 

"But what"

Everyone still silent

"But for the differences coming between you both is your own will...." 

Everyone was surprised about what’s going on... 

 

Daniel continued” I can see it clearly all the differences are because of you....one day Cia you'll regret for your decision....why you didn't expressed your feelings....a day will come when differences will be created at that extend when he will pass by your side and not recognize you....that day dear you'll think 'what I have made my life'....and cry for the past....so my friend, today is the time to clear those differences and atleast maintain your friendship.....at this point differences between you are not so much you can lead it to a happy ending, but it's depends on you which way you want to choose, it's your life dear don't listen to others decide it by yourself what you have to do..."

 

"Yeah! I will...I will....improve it...I will make it a happy ending..."

"In the end… we only regret the chances we didn't take...relationships we were too afraid to have...and decisions waited to long....and ended up with everything....and left you with tears and loneliness..." Daniel said...

Everyone still maintains the silence and sit surprised.....


 



© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on May 14, 2009
Last Updated on May 16, 2009