Past of my Life...

Past of my Life...

A Poem by Vaishali..^_^

Past always walk away as time pass by

But sometimes it remains till the future become past of life…

 

Life never ends at the failure of one love story

But it remains a failure till the very end…

 

Not every love story has a good ending

But every love story do meet success in heaven…

 

No matter how much we try

One day our past come and stand in front of our eyes…

 

No matter how much we try to ignore

It brings the emotion which explore our heart to the core…

 

 We try to run away from the past

But our heart is always with the one who left us in the past…

Who left us like a broken glass…

 

 

 

 

 

© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Without the effort of love. We would like a house without furniture. Victories and losses make us wiser. When true love comes. We will appreciate. Sometime takes a lifetime to find love. Photo made the poem stronger. A outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Without the effort of love. We would like a house without furniture. Victories and losses make us wiser. When true love comes. We will appreciate. Sometime takes a lifetime to find love. Photo made the poem stronger. A outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This hit deep for me. The past can have so much on someone. But remember it is the past and the future is so much brighter. Nicely written, I loved it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh my Vaishali, the past is the past dear, it no longer has control over us, but we do buckle at the knees when we think about right...the best thing to do in life is face the pain of our past so it doesn't have control over us any more...this is a wonderful write although sad...hugs to you ....
the more we spend in the past the less time we have in the future...the more time we think about sadness the less time we have for enjoyment...hugs

Posted 14 Years Ago


I loved this so much... The ending was brilliant, yet so heart-wrenching. Really great write.

And sorry for the short review. >_<

Chloe.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

truly breathtaking!!!! You are right there is no running away from the past... Even if you try you won't succeed it will come again to haunt you.... So beautifully you have expressed this thought in the poem...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Let the gentle waves of tomorrow, heal the wounds left by yesterday,
or it will consume today, for the rest of your life...LonelySoul

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So much sad truth rings in this for so many.. they say the lucky few will find the love of their lives within their lifetimes.. but what of those who don't? Love does not always have a happy ending.. as in reality even when some do find whom they think is that love.. if their lives are cut short by tragedy or illness (so many fall to that).. love truly comes with pain is the reminder here! I find this can be reversed by looking around.. as I don't know what's worse.. not ever finding that real love.. or having it and loosing it after 10-20 years of marriage.. in some tragic way.. so much reality does exist that anyone having that love should not take for granted.. they should make the most of it and embrace each day.. spend time together.. LOVE and mean it.. loved this writing!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my...This was really very sad , sad till the saturation, sad till the core.
I absolutely loved it, specially the part-
"Not every love story has a good ending
But every love story do meet success in heaven�"
This is so true, that love actually never ends...its materialism may end via the living form from this earth but then sooner or later it meets the finality of success in the afterlife. That concept was very refreshing and deep.
The ending also left me in thoughts of deep pain when you wrote about that person often leaves us by comparing us with a "Broken glass". I've been there, done that! So I know how does it feels and "Broken glass" is indeed a very good metaphor to describe that.
Often, when I'm sad..I put my hands across myself to prevent the pieces of my soul to get shattered..I loved this piece..
So beautifully tragic...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

490 Views
8 Reviews
Added on November 16, 2009
Last Updated on November 16, 2009