A Heart that has Eyes -  Reviews  IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) Yokohama Japan Korea

A Heart that has Eyes - Reviews IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) Yokohama Japan Korea

A Story by vangiehaxton
"

A goodness of a heart's friend

"

Nowadays, poverty is everywhere, you will never know who and when it will come to you.  Even if you strive hard, one wrong move on the management of your financial capacity, then it will take you down.

But still, in spite of these hardships in life, there are still people out there who are willing to help and share their blessings.  People who trust in the goodness of others and specifically trust in God, for they know God will be delighted in doing so.


I was lucky enough to have attended a gathering of these kind of people, they belong to a group called IAM group Limited (Ltd.), they have members from all over Asia, in the Southeast and from I have learned they have numerous groups from Korea, Singapore, Bangkok, Thailand, Malaysia and from Yokohama, Japan.   

In the gatherings of IAM Group Limited (Ltd.), they welcome everybody without discrimination.  There,  they share different experiences on sharing and doing good to others.  They share the rewarding feeling they get, when they see the smiles from the faces of people they have helped.  They even have this website  at http://i-am-groupltd.com for you to visit, to blog and join their forum.   IAM Group Limited (Ltd.)  has so many means to do charitable works that is why they have had multiple members from Southeast Asia, even in Korea, Thailand, Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia and from Yokohama, Japan.

Now I am a regular attendee of the gatherings of IAM Group Limited (Ltd.) and had the chance to share my own experience, of the goodness of others.

I have a very simple  and blessed  life, a full time mother I am to my two little children, and married to a loving husband.  Simple I may say, because, we don’t have the luxury of being able to buy material things at an instant.  I have to set a budget, and  plan on how to save, if that thing is really a must have for our family, and usually it will take time.   I always tell my children, when they want to buy something for themselves, children as they are, when they want something and will make a scene, “ do you really need that, or you just want it”.  Luckily, for most of the time, I am able to convince them, not to buy things if they don’t need them.  But as a parent, it really breaks my heart not being able to give the needs of my children.  I just pray to God that He guides and bless the heart of my children for them to somehow understand our situation.

But most of the time, our budget is not enough, when bills come in at the end of the month, when someone from my family get sick,  or other emergency arise, I just get to my knees and close my eyes, and with a fervent faith in God, to see us through.

And truly, God sees us through, He works in miraculous ways.  He gave me  somebody who is always there when I need her, who gives me support whenever I am down, and helps me most whenever I am in need.

She is from another city, far from me, but come to think of it, when I am down, she can instantly feel it.  A very busy person she is, but still takes time to see how am I doing.  I haven’t done anything remarkably good to her as far as I can recall, but the goodness in her heart is so overflowing that she put others needs first before hers.  Although sometimes, we have contrasting  points  of views in life, she still supports me in any way she can.  One time I asked her,” Why is she helping me?” even though she is not obliged to do so, she quoted a verse in the bible.   

Luke 3:11 NIV

11John answered, "The man with two tunics should share with him who has none, and the one who has food should do the same."

 

 

Isaiah 58:7 NIV

7Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter-- when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?

 

These guided her through the years, and motivated her to help me and so many others to have an easier life.  For you to realize how good her heart is, her life is also not that easy, she also has her financial strains, but she is able to save extra money by  refraining  herself from buying material things, just to have something to give to the needy.  Instead of driving her car when she goes to work, she takes the public transport, where she has to carry heavy bags,  bear the long lines to have a ride and she has to endure the heat of the sun when she walks along the pavement.  Instead of eating at restaurants when she is hungry, she wouldn’t  mind the long traffic on her way home, just to save money and have something to give to others, for she believes that;

Proverbs 19:17 NIV

17He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done. 

 

But whenever God permits and we can have time to see each other, all the things she refrains for herself, willingly she gives it to me.  My whole family is in debt to her, for all the goodness she has done to us.  Although, we cannot repay all her kindness but we always thank her and  include her to our devotional prayers, that God will continue blessing her, for she is so kind and so loving to me and my family and to many others.  She always reminds me that God is good.  I know in my heart that God is really good, for a fact  that  YOU, my dear SISTER, are. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2014 vangiehaxton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

392 Views
Added on October 30, 2014
Last Updated on October 30, 2014
Tags: group, iam, i-am, korea, yokohama, ltd, limited, iamgrouplimited

Author

vangiehaxton
vangiehaxton

melbourne, Australia



About
I like writing essays, blog, compositions. I am inlove and inspired creating stories. more..

Writing