.. The Scent Of Heaven ..

.. The Scent Of Heaven ..

A Story by Vanilla - Sama
"

a sweet love story

"
It was dark Chilly night .. the Rain had suddenly Started to fall, the tiny rain drops Made Sweet Rhythm as they fell down .. 
People were Rushing to get out of the rain and find hiding spot! 
Except for one girl, Keko! She walked aimlessly under the weeping sky, her Dark long hair was so wet , her plain cloth were completely drenched, Her cheeks turned red From the Gentle yet cold breeze!
Near keko passed a family, a caring father loving mother and a cheerful son! A warm loving Family! 
Keko stared at the family with longing look! The woman noticed keko stares so she Cheerfully smiled at keko, Keko smiled back at the mother As slowly her tears Started to fall ..
Keko Stood Right in the middle of the road crying under the weeping sky! 
Lots of People have passed beside keko, but no body cared enough to stop or even look twice. 
Keko looked desperately at the glowing sky , she couldn't control her tears she Said in low shaking voice: i give up! I give up! I don't wanna do this anymore!! 

Suddenly a gentle voice Said in worried tone: baka! What are u doing?! Ur going to catch a cold! 
And pulled her over under his umbrella! Keko looked up at the guy , he was completely shocked! Keko was drowning in her tears! She looked awfully miserable!
Keko tried hard to wipe her tears she faked Smile and said: heh! I'm fine! Sorry to trouble u ill get going now! And she started to walk away! The guy grepped keko arm hard and said: fine?! Stop kidding me! I'm sorry but i cant let u go looking like that! 
As soon as keko heard that She Started to cry again awfully holding the guy arm tight! 
The guy didn't Say a word , he just kept pating keko head while Sharing his umbrella with her, u could only hear the Rain drops sound and Keko sad cries.
After awhile keko Stopped crying, The guy Smiled at keko and Said: feeling better now? 
Keko blushed and said while Rubbing her eyes: umm yeah, im sorry i don't know whats gotten into me! And ponked her head With a fake smile! 
The guy Said: na where do u live? I'm taking you home 

keko Replied fast: n .. No need! I'm really fine now! Ill go by my self 
the guy Put his arm around keko nick and Said: your not going anywhere alone! Where do u live?
Keko blushed and her heart started to beat loud! She kept quite for a sec and said: ummm i don't really have any place to go to .. The park ..

He had carious look over his face and asked: the park?
Keko nodded her head and said: the nearby Park, i live there ..
The guy scratched his head and said: this wont do! Lets go to my house
keko Said .. But .. , He interpreted her and said: no buts! Lets go and pulled keko hand and started to walk.

In while they had arrived the house,
Keko stood in the hall feeling shy .. He looked at keko and said: come in please, u can use the shower , u must get out this wet clothes Na 
keko said in low voice: ok .. I'm sorry ill use the shower.
And so she did! 
While taking the shower keko said to her self: ahhh! What im doing coming to a stranger house? And a flash back of earlier got into keko eyes! Keko blushed while hitting her head softly in wall she said: omg! He saw me crying too ... 
Cut off her thoughts the guy voice saying: ummm i left u a towel and a change of cloths, ah im sorry its mine i don't know if it will fit u ..
Keko blushed even more and said: o.. Okay 

in short while keko got out and dried her self and wore the cloths the guy left her! The shirt was extremely big but it had this sweet lavender smell attached to it, Keko got out and went into the living room, the table was set with a Japanese meal! Keko stood there in amaze saying: wow ~ 
the guy got out of kitchen and said: oh ur done, haha wow u look so cute in my cloths with a wink!
Keko blushed and hide her face saying: s .. Sorry 
he said with cheerful smile : na u cant apologize for being cute! Come lets eat 
keko sat down while hearing her heart beating fast again! 
Keko said: umm did u cook this?
He Smiled and said: yup! Eat up cute chan! U seem hungry
keko blushed and said: itadakimasu and started to eat! 
She took just a small bite and said in surprise: wow! So yummy! 
He smiled and said: im glad na! I was so nervous since its my first time cooking for someone! 
Keko said in gentle voice: its really taste good, thanks 
he answered: eat up as much as u want kay? Hey whats ur name? U haven't told me yet ..
Keko heart kept thumbing fast she Said: Im K .. Keko, nice to meet u
he replied: aww keko chan so so cute! Im Shin Masato, nice to meet u too
keko blushed and kept on eating! 

Shin said: ummm Keko chan, i wanna know more about u! What did u mean u don't have any place to go to?
Keko kept silent for a moment then she said: well ... Im orphan my family passed away in car accident , 
i don't have a house or any family.. Keko stopped for a sec , she took a deep breath and said: i haven't talk to anyone in very long time , i almost forgot how to say my name hehe .. 
Keko looked at Shin and he Had this look over his face! 
Keko felt a sudden sharp pain within her she said fast: i .. Im so sorry ill eat And get going im sorry!
Shin replied: ummm u could stay here if u like, i live alone and its kinda big for oe person,ill be more than happy if u stay here till u get a job and find ur self a decent place kay?

Keko was speechless she couldn't say a word she just started to cry again! 
Shin sat by her said and kept on pating keko head while saying: Ma Ma dont cry keko chan ~ ur Smile is cute wear it more , and he started to wipe keko tears ..
Keko said while sniffing: b .. Bu .. But no one ever was this nice to me .. 
Shin put keko head over his chest and said: its ok keko chan ~ ill be nice to u always kay? Now cheer up please 
keko face turned to bright red and her tears stopped dropping she could hear Shin heart beat and again the sweet Smell of lavender.

However, Shin said while yawning : hah! Its already this late huh? How bout we go to sleep? I have work tomorrow 
keko sat up well and said: wow ur working? What kinda work do u do shin?
Shin said: im architect
keko eyes got wide And bright saying: wow! So cool shin really cool
shin felt embarrassed and said: thanks! Lets sleep na ,

so they got up and showed Keko the bed room! It had one big bed in it, keko blushed just entering the room!
Shin said: well keko chan u take the bed im fine with the couch! Sleep tight keko chan ~ and he was about to leave the room when keko tug his arm! Shin looked at keko and said: whats wrong keko chan? Did u need something?
Keko kept quite for a sec then she said in shaking voice : s ... Stay here please! I don't wanna be left alone ..

Shin could see very well that keko had lonely sad expression while saying that!
He smiled and said: of course! Ill take the floor then. 
So they both went to sleep , Shin said: good night keko chan, Sweet dreams 
Keko answered: g .. Good night Shin! 
Keko closed her eyes as she held on tight to the warm cozy blanket! It had that sweet smell again.


Next morning keko woke up to find her self alone in the house, she looked around and said: shin must have Went to work already! 
What should i do? Should i just wait him to return? Keko shaked her head saying: no no no! I should make myself useful! Yosh ill make Lunch for shin! 

And so keko went to the kitchen and kept staring at the fridge and the stove She said in panic: umm .. Aghhh! I never cooked before! What should i do? 
Im so dumb ill only cause troubles to Shin! 

Then her eyes fell on the tv , keko decided to watch the cooking channel and do whatever they bring as long as its easy! 
And today dish was Yasai Itame! Keko looked over the fridge yes! I have several kind of vegges, ill surly make a super delicious Yasai Itame!
And so time went flying while keko were busy cooking sometimes, other times just staring with confuse!

Shin opened the door and said: im home ~
keko rushed to the hall and said while blushing: w .. Welcome home Shin!
Shin got out a long happy Sigh and said: hah! It surly feels nice to have someone welcoming me home!
Oh whats that smell? Ehh? Is something burning?!

Keko freaked out and run to the kitchen saying : oh my god! I forgot the food on the stove! 
The house was filled with black smoke and it was hard to see! 
Shin got into the kitchen and saved the day! He got out keko, saved the meal and put on the smoke! 
He said: its dangerous keko chan u cant leave the stove like that!
Keko said in sad tone: im ... Im sorry! I wanted to make something for Shin .. 
Shin said: aww dont be sad! I know u didnt mean any harm! Im actaully hungry so lets eat kay?
Keko felt happy and set the table! 

Then both started to eat , 
Shin face almost turned to blue after tasting the meal he Smiled and said: hehe keko chan ~ how did u make this?
Keko panicked and said: cooking .. Cooking channel! dose What it taste bad?
Shin said: ah! Honestly ... And shin kept quite for a sec ..
and said : its good good! Just need a little bit spice! 
Keko Blushed and said: really? whew im glad! 
shin noticed a cut on keko Finger! 
Shin Said fast: oww! How did u wound ur self like tht? Ur bleeding!
Keko freaked out Just looking at the blood!

Keko whole body started to shake! She had uneasy smile on her face while saying: hehe im so clumsy! It must been When i was cooking hehe!
Shin said: ok stay here, ill go get first aid kit to help u with ur wound!
As soon as shin left the room keko mind went blank she was shaking with fear! Suddenly the view went black, keko couldnt hear or see anymore! She fainted .. 


Lots of Broken glass, the heavy rain fell down as speeding spears! There were lots of blood that night! It mixed with the rain , the view was so blurry keko could only see her own Family drown in their blood! Keko kept on screaming for help, but nothing could help her Family!

A small shed of light went into keko way, she felt as if someone were trying to pull her out of the darkness!

A gentle voice kept on saying: keko chan ~ keko chan wake up! Keko!
And keko suddenly opened her eyes! She was put on the bed and shin sat on the bed edge! 
Shin said: are u ok keko chan? U gave me a heart attack na!

But keko didnt say anything just started to cry while trembling hard! 
Shin moved quickly and huged keko tight and kept on saying: its ok keko chan, it was only a dream, its ok! 
Keko held tight to shin and she started to calm down 
shin said: its just a dream , just a dream kay? And pated keko head
keko hide her face into shin and said: it was my fault! Everything is my fault ..
Shin said: nothing is ur fault keko chan! Ur safe here! Im here with u!
Keko put her head on the pillow and said: i just had a dream of the past! 
It was my fault that my parents had the car accident! If i hadn't told them to hurry and come in such awful weather they wouldnt have died! 
A tear fell down keko cheeks as she silently stared out the window.
Shin said: im glad that u told me whats on ur mind ne keko chan ~ but even if u told them to hurry back , its not ur fault its Fate! They were meant to be gone on that night! So dont feel guilty keko chan , u did nothing wrong! 

And pulled her out the Bed while saying:Come on na! Cheer up keko chan! 
I have something special for u that will definitely cheer u! Just wait me on the rooftop ill be right back!

So .. Keko sat on the roof waiting for shin, the wind were cold in great refreshing way! 
It kept on playing with keko hair and mess it up .. 
Keko closed her eyes started to feel the cool breeze over her face, although she just had that horrifying dream about the past , she could feel a bit calm knowing that shin will be here soon. 

In short while shin was on the roof too, he had this something hiding behind his back! He said while panting: ah! Sorry im late, its hard to get those and he waved around two warped Onigiri! 
Keko said: huh? Did u go all ur way to get Onigiri?
Shin smiled and said : not just normal Onigiri! Open it up
keko removed the steamed cover it was bunny shaped Onigiri! 
Keko had this wide smile on her face and said: kawaiiii! Oh god so kawaiii! Shin thanks lot it really cheers me up!
Shin sat beside keko and said: im glad ne ~
Dont cry again keko chan kay? Lets eat our kawaii bunny Onigiri!

His smile was so dazzling and bright keko felt as if she were reborn all over again! 
For the first time in very long time she was smiling happily! She said: alright lets eat! But i dont think i can eat such cute thing hehehe ..
Shin said smirking then ill help u and took a bite of Keko Onigiri! 
Keko said : wah! Not fair! U ate my bunny ear! while lauhging cheerfully
shin replied: i think i burnt my tongue! Hahaha! Its ur curse cos i ate ur Onigiri haha!

However, keko and shin kept joking and playing around till it poured rain over them! Shin held keko hand and rushed cheerfully inside! 
Keko heart all the way was beating very fast , she had this sweet butterfly feeling when ever she was around shin!


Next day Keko was alone as always in the house, doing the cleaning , 
She found lots of papers set there messy on the ground! She picked some of the paper up, it was cheats related to shin work, keko said: should i just leave them Here? Nah! I should put them in shin office he wont mind im sure! 
And so keko lifted the paper and carried them while smiling to shin personal office room! 

Keko stood there for a sec saying: i never got into this room i wander whats there? 
Keko opened the door slowly the Room was big and tied up! Over the disk it had a small vase filled with lavender! 
Ah lavender! 
Keko said: Shin always smell like lavender somehow! And her eyes quickly fell on picture frame! 
In the pic there was this very beautiful girl with blue eyes! 
Keko held on tight to her heart as all kind of weird thoughts went through her mind! 
" whos that girl? What dose she mean to shin? Why did he keep her pic in this very safe way? 
Lots of unanswered questions run wildly into keko head!
Cut her thoughts Shin voice right behind her 
saying: what are u doing?!
Keko jumped out her place and dropped the frame on the ground! 
She said: s .. Shin u startled me! And sat down to pick up the broken frame!
Shin grepped her arm hard and said In sharp tone: im asking u what are u doing here?!

Keko felt the chills down her spine! Shin had this scary look over his face! 
Keko said in shaking voice: i .. Im .. Im sorry i was just putting ur work paper here
shin said angrily: and that dosent mean that u could nose around in other people business!!
Keko said fast: bu .. I wasnt nosing around! I just wanted to know more about shin!

Shin dropped Keko arm roughly and said: and who are u to think like that?! It got nothing to do with u! 
Dont mistake people kindness and pity to ur own liking! 

Keko suddenly felt sharp pain! As if she were suffocating! She couldn't breath! 
She said shaking: im .. Im .. And her tears just started to fall down as she looked at shin! 
So all those nice things u did to me were out of pity! How stupid could i be? That what keko thought!
Shin turn his face the other way and said: get out! Get out of my house i dont wanna ever see ur face again! Leave!!!
The minute keko heard shin words she run away crying , feeling hurt, sad, and broken ...

Shin sat down on the disk saying: what have i done? And crashed the frame down!

It started snow heavily later,
Keko sat down on the bench at the park weeping! She couldn't yet to believe that shin was that cruel to her! 
Keko looked at the sky crying while saying: why do i still have to be in love with him? .. 

Keko closed her eyes and cried in silence!!




* buzz buzz buzz* 
the alarm clock kept on Ringing! 
Keko pushed The alarm down Saying: Shut up already! And went back to sleep, 

keko suddenly jumped out the bed and screamed: ahhhhhhh! Its already 9 am! Oh god! Im going to be late on my first work day!!
And She rushed and wear her black suit and put on her red lipstick brushed her hair and run fast to catch up with the train! 

Finally keko is in! She took deep breath and thought: that's right! 
Its been 5 years since that day! Everything have changed ever since! Im different woman now! 
Im working and depending on my own self, i have my own decent place ,
Im happy! And she smiled happily while Daydreaming! 

Then keko stared out the window , it was raining! She got out a sigh 
and said in her thoughts: but ill never Forget what happened 5 years ago! Ill never get over that day! Shin Masato, ill never ever forget tht name! And a tear rolled down keko cheeks , 
as the train was calling for the last station! Keko wiped her tears and said: no! I wont cry and got out to her company bulding , 

Keko put on her perfect smile and went in saying: ohayou everyone ~
Mina Said: ohayou! U must be keko San right? Im Mina mubashi With a cute Smile
keko thought: woa! Shes so cute!
Keko bowed down while saying: pleased to meet u Mina San , please take care of me!
Mina said: ok ok! U seem so sweet keko ~ i already like u! Come ill show u around
keko Smiled cheerfully and said: ok! Lets go.

And after a long day of getting to know the job basics and meeting the other workers, keko was dead tired! She said bye to mina and headed home peacefully, 

on her way back home She suddenly remembered That she still got some things to buy! 
Keko scratched her head yawning and saying: how did i forget? Im so clumsy! 
And she went to a nearby cake shop and bought a small cake! 
Keko carried the cake and Started to hum her fav. Song as her eyes went straight on The flower shop stand! 
It had lavender on sale! Keko decided to buy some.


In keko house, it was Small girly place,

Keko put the lavender in vase beside her bed and kept staring at it for awhile with yearning smile!
Keko sat the table and lite up candles on the cake! She Smiled a lonely smile and said: happy birthday to me ~ hehe and bowled the candles after making her wish! Keko went to bed in a while, set the alarm and slept!

Next morning keko wake up late again! She rushed to the train station and took the train to her job! She run on the stairs, while checking the time, 
She said panting: im here Mina san! Sorry late! 
Mina rushed to keko and said : its ok! Just hurry to ur office! The boss is about to arrive!
Keko bowed saying: thank U mina san! Thank u! I owe u one!
Mina Smiled and said: just go!

So keko settled in her new office , put her stuff and all!
She thought: the boss huh? I wander what kinda person is he? I didnt get to Meet him yesterday! Well we r gonna see soon ~ 

keko stood up and went to the boss office to leave the papers! Caught keko eyes a Vase filled with lavender on the Boss disk! 
Keko felt a sudden pain! This scene looked familiar to her! 
Its the Same with that scene 5 years ago! Keko shake her head saying: no no! I have to focus on my job now!

In a while the company boss have arrived and called for keko since She is his personal Secretary! 
Keko got in and bowed saying: ohayou ~ im keko ur new Secretary! Pleased to meet u! 
And she took a fast glance at the boss! But he had sat with his back facing keko! 
He Said: yeah! Whatever! I know!
keko felt annoyed and thought: what a rude guy! At least be nice! 
The boss turned around and said: well keko san u can rise ur head now!
Keko left her head fast With cheerful Smile but suddenly Her Smile just faded! 
She froze in her place! 
It Was Shin Masato!! The Boss is Shin Masato! That shin!

Shin said with cold tone: long time no see Keko chan~
keko hand started to shake she Said: y .. Yeah! 
Shin Said: Should we have a Reunion hug or Something? C'mare!
Keko took step back and said: w.. What?!
Shin started to laugh and said: i was just kidding, dont look that afraid!
Keko blushed and couldnt say a word! Her heart Started to beat fast! 
The sweet yet painful memories of 5 years ago went crashing into keko mind! Her eyes started to fill up with tears! But keko held back!
Shin Said: wow! From that hopeless girl u changed to the Secretary of a big name company! Good job!
Keko felt happy to hear shin complementing her She said: thank .. Thank u!

Shin replied: but that dose not change the fact that u still the same pathetic loser from 5 years ago! Said that with a scary look over his face!

Keko felt completely shocked! What was that? Her tears slowly Started to fall down! Keko Smiled while wiping her tears and said: excuse me boss, i still got some work to do and walked out fast! 
As soon as she walked out the door she started to cry hard!
She couldnt stop her tears! After 5 years she met Shin again! And he only thought of her as pathetic loser! All the Sweet memories with shin came flying by! 
Keko thought while she were drown in her tears : he was the only person who treated me nice! He saved me from my homeless days! Why? Why dose he hate me?! Ever since that day? Why?! 
And keko kept on crying over her disk for a long while!

However, keko washed her face and kept looking at her self in the mirror , her eyes were so much swollen! 
She cried Her eyes out after all! 
Keko wiped off her running mascara! But when ever she wipes it, it comes down again! Her tears still didnt want to stop! 
Keko glossed her lips and said in loud voice while wiping her tears : im ok! Im happy! U can do it Keko!
And went back to work.
In the end of the day Keko Took the last train to go back home, she had the worst day ever, keko Wanted to sleep deeply! 

However the train was very crowded! Keko felt uneasy! She hated those strangers bumping into her! Suddenly a hand pushed her gently to the train window! Keko Said fast: excuse me Sir! What are u doing? And she looked to the person face and it was shin!
Shin stood right before keko facing her, as if he were trying to cover her from the crowd! 
He Said: well .. It just happen that i was around here
keko blushed while saying: i .. I see!
Keko heart started to beat fast! Shin was so close to her, 
then The train made a sudden turn over! Keko almost fell down When Shin shouted: Watch out!!! And caught Keko fast in his arm!

Keko cling tight to shin shirt, She Blushed Saying: i .. Im sorry!
Shin stared at keko for a min, and keko heart kept beating fast! 
Keko could Smell Sweet lavender Smell attached to Shin, that made Her mind goes back to the past again! 
Keko almost cried in shin arms! 

Shin slowly Pushed keko the Window again and said: hmpf! U cant even stand straight! Please!
Keko felt embarrassed and said: sorry to trouble u!

However, all the way back, both didnt say a word! Shin just kept staring at keko! 
Keko couldnt look him in the eye and looked the other way! But keko could still feel Shin gaze right at her! She thought: he just saved me! Then he talked coldly to me! I dont get it, ah i should thank him soon!

In a while they both got off the train, Shin walked ahead of keko while she was trying hard to catch up with him!
Shin suddenly stopped and keko almost bumped into him! 
He said: what the hell u want? Stop flowing me!
Keko got scared for a sec then she said : th .. Thank u for helping me earlier, i know its only an act out of pity but thank u!
Shin looked to keko right in the eye and said: whatever, ur annoying! And started to walk away
keko Said in a shaking voice: whatever? Whatever?! She Cried out and said: Why do u hate me shin?! What did i do to deserve such a treatment From u?! 
And keko tears started to fall one by one!
Shin said: geez! Ur always crying! U annoy me! 
Keko felt hurt and said: ur so stupid shin! I hate u! 
And she ran off through the dark. Shin stood there staring at the Dark and got a sigh!

However, keko run crying to her house, She fell down on her bed weeping she could hardly breath! 
She kept on saying: im so stupid! So stupid! Why did i fall for him even more?!


Next morning keko headed to work feeling what u call extremely bad! Her eyes were swollen, her face looked pale! And She had to meet up with shin again! 

Keko kept on sighing all the way saying: i dont wanna go to work damn!
Keko got in the office and said in low spirited voice: ohayou everyone!
Mina replied: ohayou keko, oh my god! What happened to u?! U look awful! 
Keko said: hehe! thanks Mina san!
Mina said fast: no joking dear! What happened to u?
Keko Sighed hugged Mina and said: ahhhh! Mina im depressed!
Mina pated keko back and said: yeah i could tell! Tell me about it ..

But The warm hug moment didnt last long! As shin entered the room and said: and when exactly are u planing to work? 
Keko and mina freaked out and everyone went back to their work!

After a while Shin called for keko! 
Keko bowed down and said: good noon sir!
Shin said in anger: nothing good in this noon! What kinda report is that?
Keko Said: its .. Its The Council for the Arts report!
Shin replied: i know that! Im asking what kinda trashy report is that?
Keko Felt very humiliated and said : im so .. Sorry, i tried my best!
Shin said while cutting the report in half: Well ur best is not enough! Redo it! And get out!!

Keko took her report pieces and got out thinking: i knew it! He hates me! I never saw him this cruel to anyone! Its only me! 
And she put her head over her disk , feeling a great pain!
Mina happened to be around she said: oww , keko chan! U still feeling sad?
Keko almost cried and nodded her head saying: yes!
Mina said: then i have the cure for u! Tonight there's a party! How about We go together?

Keko said in depressed voice: i cant! I gotta write my report again!
Mina said: wah! Who cares! Do it later, ur coming with me and ur gonna forget about everything ok?!
Keko spiced out for a min she thought: " forget everything" how great dose that sound? Yeah i wanna forget my past! My fears! I wanna forget about shin!
Keko Smiled and said: ok!

However, Night have already came, keko headed to the party with Mina! Mina Said loudly: ah keko! This is heaven! Im glad u came with me!
Keko smiled and said: yeah!
Mina pulled keko hand and dragged her around to get some drinks, Mina Said cheerfully: what u do wanna drink keko chan ~ ?
Keko answered: anything is fine as long as its non-alcohol!
Mina said: ok! Be right back, and left.
Keko said to her self: Mina is surely cheerful huh? And got off a deep sigh! 
She said: aggh! So noisy! I wanna go home already!
But suddenly her Eyes caught up Shin dancing with a girl!
Keko felt a sudden sharp pain within her heart! It was that beautiful girl From that pic 5 years ago! 
Keko heart kept thumbing fast and rough! She almost pass out , 
when Mina came with the Drinks saying: here ur drink Keko! I got u a mint soda, is that ok?
Keko smiled uneasy and said: y.. Yeah thanks Mina!

Keko kept silent for a sec then she said: umm Mina, who that girl dancing with shin san?
Mina took a look and Said: oh u mean Roka? Shes Shin girlfriend!
Keko heart almost Stopped when she heard the word " girlfriend" she Felt very dizzy She couldn't talk!
Mina said: keko? Are u ok? U seem pale!
Keko Said while shaking: y .. Yeah! Listen i have to go home now, sorry mina!

And keko run off while her tears Started to fall! Keko found her self unconsciously going to that park! The park where She used to stay, keko collapsed at the bench and kept on crying! 
She though: why is this happening to me? What have i ever done? please god! Have mercy on Me!! 
Keko closed her eyes and Wished to fade, to just go away! To a place where she dosnt have to be sad, hurt or anything anymore! Keko Said: i really give up!

Next day keko didnt show up at work, Shin found her report neatly put on his disk! Shin called for Mina
he Said: Mina san, wheres keko?
Mina said: she didnt come to work today Sir!
Shin asked: why? Have u called her?
Mina replied: yeah i did, She Said she wasn't feeling well
shin Said: i see! Find me her address please!

Meanwhile, keko sat sadly on her bed to the late evening! She kept Staring at the wilted lavender, She Said to her self: im really a coward! I haven't gone to work for a whole week! Ah! This is bad! 
Keko started to rub her eyes saying: ouch! My eyes hurts badly! *sigh* i should just quite! 

Then the Door bell started to ring , 
Keko Said: damn! I look awful! I dont wanna see anyone
she said: who is it? But no body answered! 
Keko got up feeling lazy and opened the door, The Surprise That Shin was the one Standing there!
Keko got shocked and Said: w ... What are u doing here?
Shin said while grining: what a rude way! Arent u gonna invite me in?

Keko blushed and said: im sorry! Please come in!
So shin took off his jacket and sat down, He put on the table plastic bag, 
He said: u look awful! Why u didnt show up at work?!
Keko heart started to beat while saying: im .. Im a little sick! Ill be fine by tomorrow hehe!
Shin said : yeah u better be! And touched her forehead saying: oh! U dont have a fever! But u seem tired ..
Keko blushed and said: im fine shin san! U didnt have to go all the way here!
Shin stared at keko for a sec and said: shut up! Here take this! And took out warped bunny shaped Onigiri! 
Keko eyes got wide with shock! She didnt say anything! Just stared at Shin!

Shin said: u haven't eaten yet have u?!
Keko replied: n.. Not yet .. 
Shin smiled and said: then lets eat up keko chan ~
keko heart skipped a beat looking at shin sweet smile! Its been too long since he was this nice to me! Keko thought! Then she started to cry while taking her first bite of the Onigiri!
Shin said fast: woah! What are u crying for?
Keko kept on saying: n.. Nothing! No.. Nothing! While crying!
Shin sighed and said: geez! Ur such a crybaby! Back then and now, ah! 

And shin took keko head and leaned her on his shoulder! 
Keko blushed and kept on crying for a long time, while hearing Shin sweet words of comfort!

However, after a while keko stopped crying and went to wash her face, after coming out she found shin making coffee in the kitchen! 
Keko said: umm shin san, u can sit down ill take care of the coffee! 
Shin said: nah! U go rest, and yeah by the way why did u leave those lavender to die?
Keko didnt quite understand and said: huh? Lavender?
Shin said: the vase in ur bedroom!
Keko felt surprise and said quickly: what were u doing in my bedroom?
Shin laughed and didnt answer that question!

Keko felt shy and kept on thinking: is he being nice to me? He wont be cold to me again? Is he maybe .. trowds me .. Maybe he too about me.. No no! Its just out of pity right? He hates me right? No no! Hes being nice to me!

Or is it just a dream? And keko kept on pinching her self gently! 
Shin for a while now noticed Keko little fight with her self!
He Said: what are u doing?
Keko were completely drown in her thoughts, she jumped out her place and said: n .. Nothing!
Shin said: but ur pinching ur self?
Keko blushed and said in low voice: im just .. Im just checking if this is dream or reality!
Shin Started to laugh and said: then how about this? 
Shin held keko face And kissed keko Gently! Then he kept staring at Keko Blushing face!

Keko was like: ehhhh? What? Keko mind went blank , she could only feel the touch of shin smooth lips and a sweet sense of lavender!
Shin Smiled and said: well, im off! See u at work , and he walked out!

Keko Sat in the middle of the hall in total amaze! She touched her lips and said: shin just kissed me ... His lips touched mine! Keko face turned to bright red , and felt the butterfly in her stomach! Then Suddenly a brief image of roka san came into keko eyes! Her heart started to beat 
Uneasy, her body started to shake and felt unbearable pain She said: but he has a girlfriend ... And again all the butterfly from before faded left keko with confused hurt heart!

Next day at work, keko had a very busy day! She didnt come for a week after all! She had tones of papers to finish! And that when shin called for her, Keko entered shin office and he was busy talking on the phone! 
Keko stood there feeling nervous, shin was peeking glances at her the whole time! Keko felt uneasy and suddenly the kiss scene poped in into her head! Keko face turned very red as she kept shooing the thought with her hands! Shin started at her and said laughing: what are u doing? U always seem to have a battle with ur self!
Keko blushed more and said: noth .. Nothing! Did u need my help shin san?
Shin Smiled and said: nothing! I just wanted to see keko face ~
keko Said fast of course while blushing: excuse me sir! But i have some work left to do, ill take my leave!

Shin said in scary tone: im the boss Here! U can leave when i say so!
Keko felt scared and said: o .. Okay! Hehe with freaking out smile!
Shin said with a grin: good girl! C'mare keko chan ~ i need to recharge!
Keko said: ehh? Recharge? What .. And she didnt complete her word when Shin hugged her tightly!
Keko was like: ehhhhhh?! What are u doing?! Let me go please!
Shin said: but ur blushing face is just so cute! 
Keko felt shy and kept on struggling but she suddenly stopped! Shin heart beat was loud! 
Keko could hear it clearly, Keko said to her self: maybe .. Shin too trowds me .. Maybe he ..
And cut her thoughts the door opening, keko pushed Shin gently away 
and got shocked! Its Roka san!
Shin saw roka and said to keko : hurry up and get out!
Keko felt hurt and got out and closed the door behind her!
Keko felt annoyed and said in loud voice: damn that perverted evil boss! Aggh! He got a lover and still mess around with me! 
Keko sat down and said in depressed way: but roka san is so beautiful, really! 

And distracted keko The sound of door opening , and shin with roka coming out together, shin said: im leaving first keko, take care of the rest! And he walked out holding hands with roka!
Keko felt a sharp pain and said: so lovey dovey! Ah he left early today! Keko kept quite for a sec and said : i still have some work to do! Damn. 


However, midnight have already arrived, keko were still at the office , finishing up her work! 
Keko yawned and said: ahhhh! Im so tired! There still lots of work to do, and drowned her self in the piling up papers! 

In a while keko have fallen asleep while working , the office were dark just the small light of keko disk!
The door got open slowly and shin walked in! He said in gentle voice: baka! U will catch a cold if u slept like that! But keko didnt move a muscle She was sleeping deeply! 
Shin started to poke keko cheeks and smile, he said in soft voice: i will always be thankful to that rainy day where i met u ...

Shin took off his jacket and put it over keko , he gently Kissed keko head, put down a plastic bag on the disk and left!


Next morning keko woke up stretching and saying: ahhh! I slept well! 
Keko took a fast glance and found her self still in the office! Keko said in freaked out way: damn! I fall asleep! God i didnt finish my work yet! 
And the jacket fell on the ground! Keko looked down and said: whats that? Ah a jacket? Omg! Its shin jacket! Was he here?
Keko picked up the jacket and the room filled up with the sweet lavender Smell, 
keko closed her eyes and took a deep breath! And cling tight to shin jacket! Keko looked over her disk and found all the papers neatly finished and put in order,
Keko said: wow! Shin did all the papers for me , keko felt happy and noticed the plastic bag, 
She said: eh? What is this? Keko opened the bag and it had a Milk bottle, chocolate cookies and vanilla pudding! Along with small note it said: don't Stress ur self keko chan ~ eat ur breakfast too baka "
keko Smiled cheerfully as she held tight to the note!

In a while, keko finished up eating , took shin jacket and headed home! Well today was the holidays after all! Keko on her way home said: ah i must return shin jacket! It should be ok if i went to his house right?
After a long hesitation, Keko found her self ringing Shin door bell! 
The door got open and There it was Roka in her pj's! Keko felt embarrassed and somehow pain! 

Roka said: hi, did u need something?
Keko felt nervous and said : umm.. I .. I came to return this to shin
Roka took the jacket and said: ur his secartary right?
Keko replied: yeah! Im keko, pleased to meet u!

Roka said: oh! Ur that keko?! Well im roka pleased to meet u too! And closed the door!

Keko Said in low voice: that keko? What did she mean? 
Keko walked back home gripping her heart tight! She thought: Roka san stayed at shin place .. Well hes only nice to me out of pity anyway! Heh im so stupid!
And then she found her self crying , keko had no control over her tears!

However keko were opening her house door, when shin Voice came right behind her! 
He said: where have u been keko?! And i waited for the whole day!
Keko turn over and said while trying to hide her tears : why .. Why are u here?

Shin said Gently: just wanted to see current someone here!
Keko blushed , And shin noticed her Tears, He said: why are u crying? And wiped off keko tears! 
Keko heart thumbed again! She said: i wasn't crying! There's something in my eyes

shin said: u suck at lying na! Why didnt u answer ur cell by the way?
Keko reached her pockets and said: my cell? Oh! Damn i left it at the office! I must hurry or else, the Doorman would close the building for the holidays!
And keko started to run so is Shin!

In while, both arrived panting at the office! The lights were off, keko rushed in saying: aha! My cell, and she picked it up! 
Shin said annoyed: i cant believe u made run here for a stupid cell!
Keko said: i didnt! U came along by ur self! 
Shin felt embarrassed and said: whatever! Lets leave already, 

and so keko and shin were about To leave , when keko said suddenly: the door wont open! 
Shin said: what are u talking about?
Keko Said: the door, its locked from outside
shin scratched his hair and said: move! U cant even open a door! And he moved trowads the door
keko said quickly: no! Im telling u the door is ... Shin interrupt her and said: locked! 
And started to knock on the door loud saying: excuse me! We are still here! Hello? Anyone?!

After a while shin gave up and stopped knocking he said: lets try the other doors
and so they spent a long time searching for a open door, but all the building doors were locked! It was the holidays for the next 4 days!

Keko lent over the wall and said:. Waaaah! We r stuck here! We r gonna die for sure!
Shin brust out laughing and saying: dont worry keko we wont die yet! Give me ur cell
and shin took keko phone trying to call anyone but no use! It had no signal!
Shin said: ah man! Then we gonna have to spend the next 4 days here with a calm smile!

Keko Said in panic: why are u so So calm about this? This sucks! My planing for the Christmas eve and the Christmas day is all wasted! Ahhhhh!! Someone Save me!!

Shin Said while trying to hold his laugh back: ur so noisy keko! Shut up! And he put his head over keko lap and said: well i haven't slept at all last night so ... 
And Shin immediately fell asleep!

Keko kept brushing shin hair softly and thought: woah! He must be really tired! Well he did stay up doing my work for me! Keko stared a bit at Shin face, He looked very peaceful, 
keko Smiled and fall asleep as well!

After a while, Keko opened her eyes, the scent of lavender were very strong! Keko found shin coat over her! And shin was Missing!
Keko wandered around the dark building to find Shin! Keko walked very Slowly lighting her way with her cell phone! Keko heard a sudden move behind her back! She turned around fast and said: Shin? Is that u?! 
But there were nothing but the darkness! Again suddenly the same ticking voice made a sudden move the other direction! 
Keko got very Scared and fell down on her knees! She Said in total give up voice while shaking: okay! If u are a g .. Ghost or a zombie hurry up and eat me! Dont scare me like that! And keko closed her eyes waiting for her awful fate!

A footsteps kept coming closer to keko, her heart almost stopped beating when a cold hand touched her shoulder! Keko screamed in panic: gyaaaaaa! Please dont eat me please!
Shin stared at keko for a sec then said: what are u doing?
Keko opened her eyes fast and said while hugging shin Unconsciously: waaaaaa! Im so glad its u shin! I thought i was going to die!
Shin replied: i .. I cant breath!!
Keko noticed that shes hugging shin too tight! Keko blushed and moved away fast!
Shin laughed and said: ur hilariously cute keko chan ~
keko face turned so much red, she felt shy embarrassed and didnt say a thing.


However before they know it , it was already Christmas eve! Keko kept staring at the glowing city from the window, it had so much joy and Christmas lights were everywhere! 

Keko Smiled and Said: well i get to spend my Christmas with Shin ~ 
then she had this lonely Smile over her face while She thought: i never got the chance to spend Christmas with my family, Or even friends! 
Keko look up to the sky and said: dear mom, dad .. I hope ur proud of me 
and a lonely tear fell down!

Shin called for keko He said: keko chan ~ hurry up lets eat! I got a yummy food from the cafetiere! Haha! Its all for us to use!
Keko Smiled cheerfully and sat down to eat, 
shin said: huh? Were u crying again? 
Keko nodded her head and said in shy way: i just remembered the past
shin kept Staring at keko face and suddenly he made a move trowds her! 
Shin face were so close to keko face! There eyes made a direct contact!
Keko blushed and said: w.. Wh .. What are u doing?
Shin kept caressing keko face without talking! Keko heart went: Doki Doki Doki very fast! She couldn't breath anymore! 
Shin was so close to kiss her, when suddenly Roka face poped up into keko eyes! 

She pushed shin fast and said: no!!! Why are u doing This?! U already got a lover! Is it that fun to tease the pathetic keko?! I dont get u! 
And keko tears started to rush down roughly! Keko got out trying to run and that when Shin hugged her from behind tight!

Keko felt surprise and said: let go of me! Let me go!!!
Shin Said: no, i wont! I wont till u listen to me! And he pushed keko gently to the wall while holding her hands tight!
Keko closed her eyes and looked the other way saying: i dont wanna listen to anything anymore!
Shin didnt say anything he just gently Put keko hand over his heart! Keko felt this throbbing Doki doki sound! Keko eyes got wide Seeing the face that shin made!
Shin Said: i dont have a lover! Who told u that?
Keko said in shaking voice: b .. But Roka san!
Shin Said while looking right in keko eyes: she isnt my lover! Shes my late brother wife!
Keko was like: ehhhh?! Shin had a brother?

Shin sat down and said: my brother, died when i was in high school, he was very sick and passed away after a while, Roka san is what Left from my brother family! I never got the courage to talk about my brother to anyone! 
Shin said that with broken sad expression , he continued: we used to live together me and my brother, The office room u walked in 5 years ago were for my brother!
Shin looked at keko and said: that night 5 years ago, i was so scared that i would have to explain about the picture and then i would have to tell u about my bro! 
I couldn't Handel it! Instead i got angry and said those mean things to u! Im so sorry! I have always wanted to say this to u! I never meant to hurt u! For 5 years u were always on my mind! I could never forget about u keko! Im so sorry! U really must hate me!

Keko tears started to flow even more when She heard that! She said while weeping: im .... Im .. Im glad! Im glad! And tug shin arm tight saying: for 5 years i thought that u hated me! Im really glad! I didnt hate u shin! I can never do so!
Shin hugged keko tight and kept on kissing her head while saying sorry! I have always loved U! I love u, i love u! I love u, i love u keko i love u!

Keko kept crying in Shin arms , feeling glad sometimes sad, She just couldnt stop her tears as Shin kept on repeating those sweet words over and over and over again " i love u" 
the Snow Started to fall down slowly, The chrismas songs played everywhere
keko held tight to shin as his sweet Scent of lavender made Her mind go blank She Said: i Love you too shin! 




However, its been 6 months since That day in the office, 

Mina kept on knocking on Keko door Saying: ah! Keko chan! Hurry up! Shin will be here soon!
Keko replied from behind the door: ok ok! Im done!
And Keko got out wearing A white dress, a weeding Dress!

Mina Said in joy: woah! U look so beautiful Keko chan! Shin is such lucky man! Keko smiled while hugging Mina and said: oh Mina! Thank u so much! Im glad that i have a friend like u!
Then the weeding bells Started to ring and overjoy the halls, Shin was finally here waiting eagerly for keko to get out!
Keko stepped out with Shy Smile 

Shin Stood there in Amaze saying: Keko my beautiful wife! Its a crime to be this much cute!
Keko blushed and put her hand in Shin hand! 

And started to slowly walk their way to the hall, All The way In the hall was decorated with Beautiful lavender flowers! The hall were Shin and keko Became one Had this Heavenly scent of lavender!

" and now u can kiss the Bride " 
shin Kissed keko As everyone started to cheerfully clap! 
And mina hugged Roka tight crying in joy!

However Shin carried keko like a Princess And shouted loud i Love u Baka Keko! 
Everyone was laughing happily!
Keko blushed and Said: i love u too Shin ~ that's when shin walked out the hall carrying Keko! With everyone waving at them with joy, with everyone blessing!

Both shin and keko Ride in their car and headed cheerfully to there new house with new beginning filled with love and joy!

Keko had one last thought: dear mom and dad, Im truly happy, my life is going smoothly with my beloved husband shin ~ and yeah i don't cry anymore! 

Dear Mom and dad, i hope ur proud of me! Im really happy and my heart is filled with is Scent of heaven ~

© 2013 Vanilla - Sama


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on November 12, 2013
Last Updated on November 12, 2013
Tags: romance, love, anime

Author

Vanilla - Sama
Vanilla - Sama

City of Golden Dreams ♡, Japan



About
My life in short : wake up >> Manga >> Stalk Hyde sama :3 >> Watch anime >> survive xD I text someone and they dont text me back, I automatically assume that they fainted of excitement. Some cal.. more..

Writing