Loss of life

Loss of life

A Story by jay verma
"

it is a story of a boy who is writing a letter to his father and expressing his feelings to him.

"

“We all know our life is depending only upon us, but we also know our happiness is also dependent on the person whom we love the most and him much more than others"

 

It is a letter of a boy to his lovable father.





 


My Dear papa,

                             I know you are felling happy in the heaven, but i also know that you are missing us all. Do you know we all missing you very much at least to fight with you. We are thinking about the days when we all fought with you and we said "you don't care about us. You care only about yourself and about your passion". but, now we all realized that you were the only person who were giving the support to our family like the foundation of a big building, on which the building of our lives were standing. We are living together but feeling very lonely without you. Because everyone thinks that "our home is like a theater where the plays end for forever and don't have faith it will start again.

 

                             Do you know about the condition of Grandpa, he cries every night, because he thinks “he didn't realize your worth and every time fight with you. He says to me "I don't have enough power in my feet to stand in front of the world. Who will give me support when i will need to go for a fight with the world? Who will give me his shoulders when I will go out of the world?"

 

                             I know they all loved you so much and still loving you. But I am the only one who never realized your worth and always thought that “you were a man, who doesn’t cares about his parents, his mental wife and about the future of your children. I was always thinking that you just care about yourself and your habit of drinking."

 

                             But I realized all my mistakes and bad thoughts when i saw your effortless sleeping on the bed hospital. That time you were not able to move your body and even the breath properly. Your bloods were saying to you "I am not able to run more in your veins" and your heart were saying "I will not do anything for you". You were living the last day of your life with the help of ventilator and the machines were counting your heartbeat and measuring your blood pressure.

 

                             I remember the day when you opened your eyes to saw all your family and we were being very happy to saw you. But, we didn't know that you were seeing all last time and the next day will be the last for you.

 

                             I will never forget the days.

                             When you said me "I don't know how long I will live here and will be with you all, and you are my elder son, so it’s your responsibility to make our family happy and fulfill their dreams". But that time I didn't know that it will be true.

                             the day when I get hospitalized and I were fighting with death then you came to me and said "you are my strength and I can fight with the whole world only by your support, if you will go then how can I fight with the world and I will be alone, so please don't leave me".

                             and the day when you were taking your last breath and I was saying "I will never come to see you from tomorrow because you don't care about us, so you are sleeping in this condition and your this condition hurts me lot because I love you so much". But, in these all thinks I were forgetting one think that you loves me very much so you can do everything for me.

 

                             When I reached home. I get news of "LOSS OF LIFE" with me and I get realized biggest mistake of my life.

 

                             Now, in these days I am giving punishment to me with the hope that one day you will surely forgive me for all that I have done and come back to our lives to make us happy. Because I am still your child and I am not able to take any responsibility.

 

                             And one request to you please doesn’t say anything to God and don't make a wish for me from the god. You are the only one who can wish me with the blessings because God didn't give me anything but you gave me everything, and you are my only God.

 

 

                             Yours bad son

                             Jaydev

© 2011 jay verma


Author's Note

jay verma
this is my first story. so i don't know that you like it or not.
but i and very thankful to all of you because you come here and spend your in read it and also for reviews too.
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you I'll do better next time.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice style you have Jay. You'll do good in stories too! Keep going!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think this had the right amount of everything considering it as a letter. It was very true to the heart and an impossibly good first story. And also, this made me cry.
Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2011
Last Updated on August 20, 2011

Author

jay verma
jay verma

jaipur, rajasthan, India



About
I am happily waiting for my Love. The 6 years that i spent with her was the happiest moment of my life. I remember every second that we spent together. I will never move on without her, i have faith i.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by jay verma


Light Light

A Poem by jay verma