To the boy I'll never know

To the boy I'll never know

A Poem by rowanfaet
"

To the person who I'll never have a chance to get a step closer to.

"
I've never met someone I've wanted to be close to so badly. You intrigue me. I want to know what's going on in your head when your face turns from stony and hard, to gentle and soft. I want to understand what makes you change so quickly like that. You are a mystery I would like to solve. You are filled with secrets I want to unravel. I want to know you. What makes you happy? What make you sad? What in the this world pisses you off the most? I want to know about your life. Tell me about your life. What was your childhood like? Tell me stories. About your friends, and your memories. About your dreams. Who do you want to be? Why are you the way you are now? I want to know what makes you tick. I want to discover you. You seem interesting. Your face makes me feel like you know so much no one knows. I'm so curious. For a boy with such an amazing smile you sure seem to frown a lot. I want to see your eyes light up. I want to see the sunset on the ocean. Which is what I know I'll find in your lit up eyes. You have so many qualities that you hide behind. I want to know what's inside...
Why don't you show me?

© 2016 rowanfaet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great, but don't use the word piss and tick. They are good for younger kids. In other words, this is great! I encourage you to keep writing like this!

Posted 7 Years Ago


I like this because I think the same way. I want to know people deeply; their interests, desires and as you said "I want to now what makes you tick." This hit me in a time where I'm feeling the same way. Thank you for sharing Unravel Me.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

rowanfaet

7 Years Ago

I'm incredibly glad you related and enjoyed it. Sometimes I feel as if I'm the only one who has this.. read more
A.L.

7 Years Ago

Yeah because everyone is like a book. What they display to others is like a book cover; not always a.. read more
If this is factual, I would just show him the paper, start with know as a friend, not relationship or you will scare him off. Valentine

Posted 7 Years Ago


rowanfaet

7 Years Ago

This is indeed factual. I'm not sure if I will show him. I am far to shy. Friendship was all i was h.. read more
Pretty good short piece to read. This had me concucting images of a girl who is admiring a boy from afar but he will never give her a glancing look. The questions you pose in this piece are true to many who find themselves n this position.

Nice read, easy to follow.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2016
Last Updated on November 27, 2016
Tags: letter, curious, poem

Author

rowanfaet
rowanfaet

About
I think it's good to be back more..

Writing
In Too Deep In Too Deep

A Story by rowanfaet


The Thaw The Thaw

A Poem by rowanfaet



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


one one

A Chapter by Richard simpson