Are you Insane? Prologue

Are you Insane? Prologue

A Chapter by Violaeatalt3
"

Prologue for Are You Insane?

"

~Prologue~

 Insane. The words no parents want to hear. This case was no different. I was just told that I was clinically insane. Shocking news to my parents. To me? Not so much. Signs have been popping up for months. I could hear my mother's loud sobbing to the right of me and my dad's incoherent babbling on my left. I, unlike my parents, was estatic. I would be leaving my overly privileged life. No more overbearing, perfectionist parents. No more cookie-cutter siblings cast from the same mold. No more looks of pity from teachers, or stares from fellow students. No. I wouldn't have to hide the fact that I was different from everyone else for my parents sake. I wouldn't have to stop myself from carrying a conversation with them. No. I would be with people like myself. Free to act the way I was meant to. Sitting across from me was Dr.Warren, my phsychiatrist, who I've been meeting with every Monday, Wednsday, and Friday for three months for our hour long sessions. He was looking at my parents with a somber face. He then went on to explain that I would need to be moved to an Asylum for the Clinically Insane. A smile slowy made it's way across face and my features brightened. More people like myself. I guess a fire in the school bathroom blamed on them was all it took. After all, as John Dryder said; There is a pleasure, sure, in being mad, that only the madmen know.



© 2010 Violaeatalt3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha, I already like where this book is going ;] I was pulled in just by this ^-^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Added on March 5, 2010
Last Updated on March 5, 2010
Tags: Insane asylum, fire, sketzophrenia, bi-polar, split personalities


Author

Violaeatalt3
Violaeatalt3

In the magical world of make believe :), VA



About
i like to Listen to music. i love writing but never think its good enough. i'm the geek of my family. Marching band, Harry Potter, World of Warcraft. Everything. i read until 4 in the morning, wak.. more..

Writing