Bye Bye Bella

Bye Bye Bella

A Chapter by Veronica

I was heading over to my friend Isabella Pujer's house to say goodbye, and as I headed up the steps to her house, I saw her with everything packed, about to leave for almost the whole summer.

 

I said, staring at her pack, "Hey, Bella, I guess you are leaving soon for the whole summer," as I looked at her.

 

She replied, "Yeah, but I'll write you, that is, if my mom will let me...." she started.

 

I said, "Im sure she will, and I hope you have a great time there again like last summer," I said, pausing, "During August last summer, I would always see if you were back yet, since I knew you were coming," I finished.

 

She said, "Well, Nicole I better get going now, I think I just saw my mom coming in the driveway," as she said that, I saw a red SUV, and her mom coming out.

 

I asked her mom, "How ya been?"

 

She said, "Oh, hey Nicole, I'm doing fine thanks, and you?"

 

I said, "I'm fine, but I guess I better get going or else I'll be late for something," as I started to go.

 

Isabella said, "Wait, bye Nicole, see ya in August!" as the car dissappeared until I could no longer see it.

 

I sighed and said, "Another summer without Isabella, but I better get going before Kelsea kills me," as I checked the time on my watch, I muttered, "Oh no! I was supposed to meet her a half hour ago!" as I ran home, got on my bike, and raced to the pool.



© 2010 Veronica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

416 Views
Added on February 21, 2010
Last Updated on February 21, 2010
Tags: Bye Bye, Bela, Flippy, Floppy, Summer


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica