The Confession

The Confession

A Chapter by Veronica
"

Eh, I know a little early, but something will happen soon. ;)

"

 It was yet another hot day again, so Tiffany went swimming again. She still didn't forget what Andy did to her yesterday and what he had said, so she just laid down on the beach chair, tanning.

 She put on her black sunglasses and laid there for about an hour. Once she was sure Andy wasn't there, she went into the water.

 It felt really cold but really good against her skin. She felt like an icecube in the water, and when she came out of the water, she felt like a "melted" icecube.

 Now she was just walking in the water, looking for someone she knew.

 Right when she was about to say hi to her friend Hannah, someone lifted her from her stomach into the air.

 She turned around and found Andy smiling up at her. She was thinking two things, 1.)She was angry at him for sneaking up on her like that again, and 2.)She was happy that he smiled at her.

 "Andy, what was that for this time?" Tiffany asked him.

 "Well, I have to tell you something," he replied.

 "Ok then....," said Tiffany. She looked at him weirdly and said, "Then why the big entrance?"

 "Well, I dunno...guess I just like to sneak up behind you is all," replied Andy. He added in a low and fast whisper, "Not like you got Jeff on your hands now..."

 "What was that?" asked Tiffany. She got a bad feeling about this.

 "Oh, nothing...but, I don't feel like telling you this in public, so let's go outside or something," covered up Andy.

 "Fine then," said Tiffany. "I'll meet you at 3pm."

 "Ok," agreed Andy.

***

 By now, it was 3pm. Tiffany's stomach almost turned inside out from this. What did he have to say, why now, and why to her? She was very confused. (and VERY oblivious...)

 She went to meet Andy outside, but she couldn't see him. She just thought he was late until he came and hugged her from behind.

 Tiffany looked behind her at Andy, her arms resting by where his arms were on her stomach.

 She started, "So...". She paused. "....what do you want to tell me?" she asked.

 "Well, sorry for yesterday....I was kind of a jerk...." he started.

 Tiffany's heart was beating really fast. That is, until he scared the crap out of her by starting to tickle her stomach where his hands were.

 Andy said, "I scared you, didn't I?" He had felt her tense up and shiver when he started to tickle her.

 "Not exactly...," she replied, rolling her eyes.

 That's when Andy's eyes got big and wide, he saw Marshall.

 "What is it?" asked Tiffany.

 "Turn around...," said Andy back.

 "Oh my goodness...Marshall! It's not what it looks like...," Tiffany said to him.

 "Oh, hey....guess I'll leave you two lovebirds alone...," Marshall replied, snickering as he walked off.

 "Back to where we were...." trailed off Andy. Tiffany looked back at him again, into his emerald green eyes. "I'm....really sorry for yesterday...."

 "Oh, it's ok...," Tiffany replied. Then she smiled. Then she laughed.

 "Why are you laughing?" asked Andy.

 "It's almost as if you like me.....," said Tiffany.

 "Yeah....." said Andy. Then he said, "Should I stop hugging you from behind?"

 "Well, maybe just around people we know you shouldn't....otherwise I'm fine with it...," replied Tiffany.

 "Ok, that's good....", Andy said. "....I guess..."

 "What do you mean, 'i guess'?", said Tiffany, raising an eyebrow.

 Andy was silent and then looked away.

 "Do you like me?" asked Tiffany, snickering.

 "No......," replied Andy. "Why?"

 "Aw, c'mon Andrew, don't deny it....," said Tiffany.

 When Tiffany said his real name he knew she was being serious to some degree.

 He started, "Fine...I do...."

 "And?" asked Tiffany.

 "I was kinda jealous of Jeff..." he said, his voice rising.

 "And...?" asked Tiffany, again. This time, with a little emphasis.

 "....I denied to liking you since I didn't think you'd like me back...," added Andy.

 "You knew I did!" retorted Tiffany.

 "Doesn't mean it's true!" said Andy back, just as loud.

 "You know I don't lie, Andrew....," replied Tiffany.

 "Ok, fine....but that's not the point....," said Andy.

 "Then what is?" asked Tiffany, intrigued.

 "Will you go out with me?" asked Andy. He was blushing and his his face to cover it up.

 "Sure...," replied Tiffany.

 He then picked her up and spun her around, but only for about 2 seconds before he mentioned, "Geez, you're a lot lighter in water...." Then he muttered, "Fattie!....just kidding."

 "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" yelled Tiffany.

 "I was just kid-" but Andy was cut off by Tiffany.

 "Jerk!" then she proceeded to chasing him on the grass while laughing.

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Tell me what you think...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww :) i had a feeling this was coming. very nice, keep up the good work!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 3, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010
Tags: Andy, Tiffany, sun, pool, confession, hugs from behind


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica