Fear

Fear

A Story by Miah
"

Just a short part of a nightmare come true for a young girl.

"

As I looked down at my hands I noticed they were shaking because of the unfamiliar surroundings. I wasn’t sure if I could run out of that front door, but the bruises covering my face told otherwise. The snoring coming from the couch made for an odd soothing rhythm that I was about to copy with the balls of my feet. My mind was screaming at me to get the hell out of the house while I still had a chance, but my body just wouldn’t move. Then, without knowing how, all over the sudden my trembling sweaty body took a step away from the man who held me prisoner and towards to auburn door. I took my second step, then another step, and another, and another, until I had my cut hand on the doorknob. I looked back at the scruffy man spread out on the couch and I froze too scared to open the door to freedom and wake the beast. As I finally conjured up the nerve to jiggle the handle while my breath puffed rapidly, a loud bang came from the couch, and the soothing rhythm seized. Oh please no! I thought, the damn clicker must have dropped from his hand! I began to feel a tear drip down cheek, or maybe it was my sweat. Either way it didn’t matter because before I could make a run for it I was quivering while pinned against a wall being beat into an endless darkness. 

© 2015 Miah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This one was dark and literary good.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This was really heavy and I thought you did it well, it wasn't overdone. It was just really good.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 3, 2015
Last Updated on January 3, 2015
Tags: fiction, suspense, thriller, horror

Author

Miah
Miah

Writing
It's Whatever It's Whatever

A Story by Miah


Forgotten Forgotten

A Story by Miah


Her Her

A Story by Miah