Never!

Never!

A Story by Wajiha Nayeem
"

when we are tired of doing everything and anything for our beloved ones and in return we get nothing but just pain...hatred and hopelessness!...then this is all that happens!

"
She sat all alone..with a book in her hand and a pen...she wanted to write down something, maybe her feelings!
well, though she was all tired and she gave up herself, nobody cared what she was going through or what she wanted to share!!...
it went on for days and then months and then years passed by, but she was left alone!!....She had a beautiful and loving family but, she was alone...ALONE!

Her hopes were all lost and every time.
She was betrayed.....she smiled to hide her fears and pain...but,only her Lord knew her problems and she always prayed to him for the thing she didn't get...
She was hurt, lost, broken and betrayed...but, she was a strong girl...though she had lost all hopes, she made herself a girl with honesty, love and respect...
but, now!
She thinks...She'll never fall in LOVE again!

© 2017 Wajiha Nayeem


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

After a heartbreak. The heart want love no-more. I liked the honest thoughts and true ending. Thank you Wajiha for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


Looks tough on the outside, delicate in the inside... isn't this true for most of us? No one knows what's going on inside of us - only we know that we can hardly trust anyone again deep inside...

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

true...thanks so much.
Lovely one! Loved this :) keep writing 😊

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thanks dear!
Sofia

6 Years Ago

My pleasure!
I am 61 & I feel this way lots of times. I spent my life giving to others, but they were all too busy to get involved in my life. I bet lots of people feel this way. But I always feel it's not wise to say "never!" My mom met the love of her life at age 79 after 2 bad marriages that lasted 30+ years. You never know, so I like to hold on to hope. Still, your message is very relatable & written in a down-to-earth style that feels like you're being very real.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much mam...that's a great pleasure!
''she thinks she never fall in love again'' believe me she will fall in love again because love is a part of our nature.
she made herself a girl with honesty, love and respect... glad you remembered to ''love yourself first.''

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much.....your reviews are wonderful and really encouraging....
Many times we feel rejected or disappointed, or hurt by those we love; but regardless of the magnitude of the pain, we need not to give up. We still need to keep trying.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thanks so much Rubein...you are right...
Wonderful write wajiha i really loved this

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you soo much farhan...
very innocent write wajiha... there are fewer things in this world that should be left on almighty i guess... i really liked it :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much...
Beautiful poem.
I just don't get why there's an excessive use of "!"
Anyway I love that raw emotion it shows. Keep it up!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much...
Such a heartbreaking and emotional poem... we often feel like we're alone even when a lot of people are actually with us...
Keep it up

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

yes shaan, you r right...thanks so much.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2017
Last Updated on June 5, 2017

Author

Wajiha Nayeem
Wajiha Nayeem

hyderabad, secunderbad, India



About
16..... Hyderabad, India I love poetry!! Hobbies: reading, cooking, makeup.... writing is my passion.. you can even check my work on yourquote.in Wajiha nayeem. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Am Blind... Am Blind...

A Poem by Surya


Photograph.... Photograph....

A Poem by Surya