Let me know...

Let me know...

A Poem by Wajiha Nayeem

Never hide from me your pain,
I'll come to know even if you don't tell....
Never keep me under covers,
for dear,
I love to console you and show my love to you when your hiding from me in the darkness....!!

© 2017 Wajiha Nayeem


Author's Note

Wajiha Nayeem
sometimes your loved ones don't tell you or let you know what problem is bothering them or is in their life.....and then, they act really happy when they are infront of you....!
thts where true love starts...
knowing and understanding your loved one's problems is definitely a connection!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I do that a lot, hide my pain from my loved ones, but this poem made me realize that it's not a good thing. Nice work!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you dear.
Anjali

6 Years Ago

No problem!
True it is...sometimes they act as strangers in order not to hurt us,,...but that's what exactly they shldn't do...I loved it...:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thank you so much.....su.
am glad you loved it.
Its love Good writing ❤😘

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

thanks so much Roshan.
I love the meaning of this poem! I can relate greatly. Some of my loved ones avoid telling me their problems because they wish not for me to worry of them. This poem is kept short and satisfyingly sweet which I savor so very greatly! (Sorry, got caught up in some fun alliteration there.) I just think you need to work on your grammar and how you organize your lines. As Najam said, in line 5 you used the wrong version of 'your.' The proper version would be the contraction of the two words, 'you' and 'are,' which makes 'you're.' I also think line 5 and line 6 are organized in a way that breaks the flow of the poem. I think a better way would've been to stop line 5 at the end of 'you,' and make the rest of the sentence make up line 6. Overall, I love the meaning and how it gets straight to it!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

Trust me that was a great use of alliteration. 👍
Pandy

6 Years Ago

Aww, thank you. Hehe.
Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

hey..thanks so much!...
am glad you corrected me.
It should be you are in the last line.
Very thoughtful and true poem. I really liked this.
Some words you mentioned in this poem are said by me too.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

hey najam..thanks girl...
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're most welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2017
Last Updated on July 11, 2017

Author

Wajiha Nayeem
Wajiha Nayeem

hyderabad, secunderbad, India



About
16..... Hyderabad, India I love poetry!! Hobbies: reading, cooking, makeup.... writing is my passion.. you can even check my work on yourquote.in Wajiha nayeem. more..

Writing