What the heck...

What the heck...

A Story by wala_lang
"

What I can say about teens...my opinion on Sean Covey's Essay: The 7 Habits of Highly Defective Teens...

"

What the Heck...?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."- Galileo Galilei

 

          Responsibility is the essence of hard work and life in work done. Responsibility (ri-ˌspän(t)-sə-ˈbi-lə-tē) is a noun is the state of being responsible as a; a. Moral, legal, or mental accountability; b. Reliability, trustworthiness (Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary). Why am I saying this? Well, very simple. It’s because I can’t understand myself. Why is it that I, myself is a failure in priorities? As a teen, it is very odd now, in our generation, to set priorities. Sometimes we really work hard to fulfil it, yet sometimes, we tend to forget it. It’s much like this scenario: DUTIES here, DUTIES there. Do this, do that. Much like this case. That’s we always tend to do this, even complain about it. We, as students, we always tend to forget doing assignments, requirements, that kind of stuff. Much likely, people will say we’re the happy-go-lucky generation. But why? Why is it supposed to be like this? Anyway, I just explained what happens in our generation. So because of this, I can relate myself to Habit No. 3 of the selection “The 7 Habits of Highly Defective Teens”. It says: “Put first things last”. I know I have the responsibility in what my actions are. Yet, I always tend to forget what am I supposed to do. As if it’s in my nature already to forget things, either vital or minor only. I don’t even an idea how to overcome this habit. But, if I did everything I have to do and prioritize what is important, possibly, this balderdash will be over. Or maybe, take a visit to the Psychologist. No?

© 2009 wala_lang


Author's Note

wala_lang
think of it as an opinion...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 23, 2009

Author

wala_lang
wala_lang

Marikina, Philippines



About
I am just a mere mortal living with you people,and I am just a person living in such a small world,I am a person of Just and Justice,I am Fair,and kind to people like me,and if you will anger me,you w.. more..

Writing