(Old) The Hunt 2: Mark

(Old) The Hunt 2: Mark

A Screenplay by waubbafet

INT. WARZONE/ RUSSIA/ WINTER 1942/ NIGHT

The snow is red with blood. There are bodies everywhere, Nazi and Russian a like. A man about 20 named MARKOV hides under the a small pile of bodies hoping not to be noticed or throw up. Two woman walk through the bodies. One of them, TEMPEST, gets shot int the forehead by a sniper. She turns in the direction the bullet came from. Both of them have British accidents.

TEMPEST

Rude.

When she opens her mouth you can see her vampire fangs. The sniper doesn't try again. MARKOV sees this and holds his breath. The other womans name is GALE.

GALE

Temper Tempest, we aren't her to feed.

TEMPEST

Right, right. If the queen demands it then it must be so.

MARKOV gasps for air. In a blink of an eye GALE hold him in the air by the throat.

GALE

Found one.

TEMPEST

Oh, boy. I think we have enough now. Can we go?

GALE

Of course, wouldn't want to keep her waiting.

MARKOV passes out.

TEMPEST

I think you've killed him.

GALE

Oh

GALE drops him. MARKOV gasps for air. MARKOV tries to call for help but can't.

TEMPEST

Alright now you've just broken him.

MARKOV gets up and tries to run away. TEMPEST grabs him by his collar, turns him around, and smiles at him, showing her fangs.

TEMPEST

Lets do it now. I really want to do it now.

GALE

We have to wait.

TEMPEST

But I'm so thirsty.

GALE

But nothing. The queen orders it.

INT. SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE/ CASTLE DUNGEON

MARKOV is tied to a chair and blind folded. He's still trying to talk. A woman, ANNABEL, steps forward. It's too dark to see her face. She touches his arm.

ANNABEL

Hello, um

TEMPEST

His name is Markov

ANNABEL

Right Mark. My name is ANNABEL. I should apologize that you are unable to see me. No mortal man can dare look at my face. It's one of those ancient traditions. You see I am your new queen or Stalin, whatever they have in Russia. So I wish I could make a better impression. Not that it really matters, if this works right you wont remember anything. I must ask something of you.

A man hands ANNABEL a knife you can't see his face either.

ANNABEL

There is a city with every monster in existence. I've even heard there's an angel there. Angel blood is as heavenly as it sounds. But now a days angels seem to stop wanting me dead. Which is a shame. I want you to go to that city and give me that angel. And in return I will give you eternal life.

ANNABEL cuts her hand and puts it to MARKOV'S mouth, he shake violently. Then ANNABEL bits him. He stops moving. His head hangs and even move back a forth a bit.

ANNABEL

Well I think that went well.

TEMPEST

Of course it did your majesty.

ANNABEL

Find someone how can get him into America, and maybe bring his voice back. It seem like an important thing to have in his situation.

TEMPEST

Of course

EXT. DOWNTOWN/ MONSERVO/ NIGHT/ MODERN TIME

MARK runs down the road. The whole town is dead. Not literally, but it's very quiet. Wolf like figures chase him from the roof top. All the werewolves jump down and attack him. MARK dodges and stops running. He turns around and fights them on the ground. The wolves stand on two legs with hunched backs. All of them have cloths of some description, anywhere from ripped suits and dresses to no shirt and khakis. The HEAD WEREWOLF wears jeans and stands in front of the pack. He stops his pack from attacking MARK.

HEAD WEREWOLF

How dare you show your face here?

MARKS voice sounds ruff. Like he still has a hard time speaking.

MARK

Only place that sells my drink.

MARK smiles reveling his fangs. He lifts up a six pack of large blank tin cans. His voice gets better each time he speaks.

MARK

It's a nice pallet cleanser before the Werewolf. I'm assuming that's why you're upset. Eating a whole family usually does that for whatever reason.

ANOTHER WEREWOLF

Idiotic vampire. Doesn't know his place.

HEAD WEREWOLF

You attacked us in the day, while our people were defenseless. Why?

MARK

Sounded fun. Only got a little sunburned.

The OTHER WEREWOLVES almost pounce on him. MARK flinches. The HEAD WEREWOLF stops them.

HEAD WEREWOLF

I'll start.

MARK

Oh s**t

MARK runs down the road again. The WEREWOLF PACK cases him again. He turns into a building through its revolving door.

INT.  LOBBY/ APARTMENT/ CONTINUOUS

The LANDLORD stands behind a desk, it looks like he's cleaning it up. He notices MARK trying to hide.

LANDLORD

(other head)

Mark, what did you do?

MARK gives him a fake smile

MARK

You always assume I've done something.

The FIRST HEAD starts breathing fire. MARK takes a step back. Trying to hid the fact that he's afraid of fire

LANDLORD

(first head)

You still owe me rent.

MARK

Yeah, yeah I know I'm getting payed tomorrow.

LANDLORD

(first head)

It's been two weeks.

MARK

I get payed every two weeks.

The WEREWOLF PACK runs past the building. MARK walks up a step or two to hide from the front door and the windows it has.

MARK

Can you please wait one more day?

The FIRST HEAD stops.

LANDLORD

(other head)

Alright one more day. And whatever you did to those people, make it right.

MARK

The only way I can do that is let them kill me.

LANDLORD

(first head)

Then pay me first.

The OTHER HEAD hits the FIRST HEAD.

LANDLORD

(OTHER HEAD, TO FIRST)

You don't have to be that harsh.

(to Mark)

I'll miss you.

The LANDLORD walks into the elevator. The door closes and there's a flash of light.

MARK

He can't tell me what to do. He doesn't even live in this dimension.

LANDLORD

(first head, booming voice)

I heard that.

MARK freaks out.

MARK

Der'mo(Russian for s**t)

INT. APARTMENT 319

MARK walks up the stairs to his room, 319, and opens the door. His apartment is decorated with sword, axes and other sharp things. It's painted a nice dark purple. There's a bed, fridge, a T.V, and other normal furniture for a one room apartment. MARK enters the room and shuts the door behind him.

He sits on the bed and opens the can. He takes on sniff then throws it at the wall splattering the dark red blood on the purple wall.

MARK

(angry, voice)

Damn man lied to me. That's not angel. It's not even human. It's otter.

(yell)

Otter.

He throws the rest of the pack at the all. Then falls back on his bed and screams.

MARK

(yells)

Why the hell do I care!

© 2015 waubbafet


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on April 9, 2014
Last Updated on August 14, 2015

Author

waubbafet
waubbafet

NC



About
Writer, muffin ... not much else really. Unless you count that hint of insanity. You know like basil in a boring tomato sauce. I'm obsessed with stories. more..

Writing
The Mythos The Mythos

A Story by waubbafet