eagle from space

eagle from space

A Poem by wayne1234
"

eagle comes to earth

"
the  eagle from space 

The people look on  a big space machiine tumbles into the  blue summer sky overlooking the hills of the  sun drenched  coast of our lovely land.  Out comes an  Eagle sent from space  great unknown of  of  magical  life    it passes over with  its dynamic metal  wings and swirls down on the people who stare  hide and shake looking for places to shelter and save their  important lives. The beast turns  upon its preditor eyes gleeming  over  the sunny hillset  moor looking  for any prey it can find and  kill with a blink of the eye .  

Look a young boy  shouts look and sees   the eagle turns in flight  and takes aim at a branch overlookng a tree. A   small bird  laid  in the tree   and  hides in despair at the eagles  stare.  The boy  dashed  jumped high into the trees  dark  oveshadowing  arms   and covers the  fragile and  sweet little bird protecting it with   his   magical  shield  and coat of arms  proceting the bird like a  force of love  and  ambasdor  to the world and all its glory  of life.     

 copyright owned  and produced by wayne m 

© 2018 wayne1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on August 23, 2018
Last Updated on August 23, 2018
Tags: eagles

Author

wayne1234
wayne1234

teesside, teesside, United Kingdom



About
name is wayne and love wrting more..

Writing